Looking for staff

ArcticForestMC's Avatar ArcticForestMC1/16/18 1:07 pm
3 emeralds 230 5
1/20/2018 9:20 pm
jadonbacon's Avatar jadonbacon
My server is a cool server so you should check it out and become a staff.
IP: ArcticForestMC.net
Version: 1.12
Discord: https://discord.gg/DJBBkWx

ArcticForestMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/20/2018 9:20 pm
jadonbacon
i am going to apply for mod

Hello there fellow Minecraft Players,

About me:
I am Currently 15 years old and have been playing Minecraft for over 8 years. I was originally born in Holland but spent my whole life living in Indonesia. I am able to speak 4 languages which are English, Dutch, French and Indonesian. I've been staffing servers for 4 years and really liking the concept of staffing servers. I have a fun and crazy personality, I'm very unpredictable which makes me a fun person. I have a great personality and am really open to making new friends and hanging out with friends. My hobbies are Football (Soccer for Americans)

Dedication »

Dedication plays a massive role in being staff on a server, sure you can be staff on a server but keeping your position is another thing. You need to dedicate time and effort into keeping your position on a server. I always dedicate time to things I like doing and things I dislike I dedicate time to but not as much. I guarantee I put time into the Server now and can put more into it if chosen to become staff for the Network. I feel massive Dedication and a drive to become staff on the Server and I will do all in my power to achieve this

Respect & Maturity »

I Feel that everyone should be respected the same. If they are a regular player, donator, staff member, owner etc. Everyone deserves to be treated the same without any type of discrimination or disrespect because someone has a "lower" rank than someone else. I treat everyone the same and even if they are rude I give second chances, same as I would think if I did the wrong thing, everyone makes mistakes. Being respectful and mature is something that is a core element to every server. I have always respected everyone on the server and always used kind words when helped on Teamspeak or Ingame. I have major respect for the staff who dedicate time in their day to help out random strangers and it's something I like to do aswell.

Doing what the Tag States »

Most people want the rank because of the permissions, respect, popularity or for some other reason. I only apply for servers to do exactly what the tag states. I'd be fine keeping helper until the day I have to leave or something happens. I want to have the rank for what it does, not what it gets and that's where a lot of servers die down when they have staff abusing.

Staff Experience »

Mainly during my 4 years of staffing I've staffed on 3 Major Networks (All Ip's of servers I am mentioning will be at the bottom. I have been focusing on Managing and Administrating The Server & Staff team. I managed most promotions and demotions on some of the servers that will be put in the list at the bottom. I've currently just left a server with 20+ players on daily. Since I left that server I would like to get a new job. I've been staffing on that server for about 3 months and did not enjoy my stay. I'm currently looking for something professional and something that will not waste my time. I would like to join in a big project or a massive upcoming server.

Mainly during my 4 years of staffing I've staffed on 3 Major Networks (All Ip's of servers I am mentioning will be at the bottom. I have been focusing on Managing and Administrating The Server & Staff team. I managed most promotions and demotions on some of the servers that will be put in the list at the bottom.

I've currently just left a server with 20+ players on daily. Since I left that server I would like to get a new job. I've been staffing on that server for about 3 months and did not enjoy my stay. I'm currently looking for something professional and something that will not waste my time. I would like to join in a big project or a massive upcoming server.

Being Professional »

Being professional when being staff is a massive thing. Especially when you are screen sharing someone and you can be potentially wasting their time you need to make sure you are not wasting any time and being as professional as can be. Being staff on the server you are showing anyone else on the outside world and players how the server is made and how it is run. I've been staff on some pretty bad servers and they have just died out because nobody is professional and they want to take everything as a joke, Sure have a joke but you need to be serious when needed and I feel I have that responsibility to do the right thing when needed. I have always been spoken to with respect and shown that I am cared for by the Staff.

Interested?:
If you are interested please enquire my business email which is at the bottom of this thread.
If you have any questions feel free to comment on this post but I do recommend offering any jobs with my email for a faster answer.
01/16/2018 4:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ANM
I want to be staff
01/16/2018 1:08 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spleefer
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
Good server
01/16/2018 1:12 pm
ArcticForestMC
Thx