Looking for Staff

xvvarxsolabx's Avatar xvvarxsolabx5/31/12 5:28 pm
6/1/2012 11:26 pm
robbythehunter's Avatar robbythehunter
Legions Craft was purchased today and will take up to 22 hours to come up. I am looking for dedicated staff. I need 2 admins and 2 moderators. By donating at legionscraft.webs.com you will increase the server performance as well as greatly increase your chance at the position.

App Layout

IGN:
Position:
How will you help the server:
How many hours per week will you be on the server:
Prior experience as staff:
xvvarxsolabx
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2012 11:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
robbythehunter
i can help out
06/01/2012 10:47 pm
Flyingdiddy1234
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
06/01/2012 8:53 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
technogators12
I joined but no 1 on
05/31/2012 10:16 pm
oskgrim
Hello this is my app
IGN: OsKGrim
Position: Admin
How will i help your server: I run my own successful server its doing pretty good for like a year of running. I do all the editing for my server by my self. I do permissions and plugins,
How many hours per week will i be on: If i get the position i will be on all the time. If i dont i will still join and have fun.
Prior experience: i own my own server lol and ive been admin of a lot of servers.
Thank you for your time (i wish i can donate to your server but i have very little money at thi stime till i get a job) have fun getting people for your server i hope i can get in
05/31/2012 10:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
BillNye_
IGN: Funbill123
Position: Mod
How will you help the server: I Will Help People And I will Not Grief or steal And not argue
How many hours per week will you be on the server: normally 2-6 hours dayily
Prior experience as staff: Iv Been Mod on a couple of servers

Thanks For Reading From Bill
05/31/2012 6:19 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
irleetness
Hello, I'm going to be using my own application today.

Hey, I'm irleetness. I'm here today to tell you about my experience, and other things.

My Experience

So, I have been staff on 11 servers. I have been head admin on one. The server that I was head admin on demoted everyone and I was switched to admin, not because of my lack of skill and effort, but because he did not trust everyone, so I was one of the few former staff to be re promoted. I have been long term admin on 5 servers, in which they have all shut down. They promoted me as one of the first, and I was the longest. I have been short term mod on 2 servers, and long term mod on 3. They have all mostly shut down, or two of their ip's have been stolen. I do not count this as staff, but I was also head builder and web developer. Web developer is when you make the forums and manage them and help advertise.

My Ideas

I have had several ideas, in which two of them were taken into consideration and turned out to be good improvements. One of the ideas I currentley have is HelpSquad, in which you get after being member for a while, or apply for it. I came up with this idea after seeing something on a different game. Of course, there should always be a head of something and such.

Ranks

Here is my idea of ranks, and how they should be in my opinion.

Owner
Co-Owner
Head admin
Admin
Head mod
Mod
Head of HelpSquad
HelpSquad Member
Member+

My Application

Here is my application, a finishing touch to my larger application. so it's like an application inside an application, funny huh?

IGN: irleetness

IRL name: Dalton

Can you help: Yes. I am starting to have more free time, seeing as its the end of the school year(almost) and I don't have anymore homework. I can be really active and help a load. My experience is a great help when it comes to solving problems, and being the bigger man in an argument.

How long can you be on a day: So, on weekends I can be on 9-12 hours. Seeing as I only have one weekend left before the end of the school year, I can be on a lot. On the few weekdays that remain, 3-5 hours. Maybe sometimes I'll stay up all night and work on it, if you would like me to .

Why should we pick you: Well, I have listed all of my things I think should be in an application. As I said earlier in my post, I have a lot of experience in being staff and builder. I am totally mature for my age, and as you can tell I have good grammar and take care in typing and being mature. I am good at redstone, and I can help with everything from building, to redstone, to setting up the forums and advertising. I have taken a lot of time to type this application, which pretty much makes it obvious that I am trustworthy, loyal, and really want the job. Once again, my experience can help a lot and maybe you should just put me on trial or test me, but I think you will find that I am the perfect staff member or helper.

I hope you enjoyed my application, pm me or comment below with your thoughts and if or not you want me on your server!

Thanks for READING!
05/31/2012 6:18 pm
technogators12
Yea i joined the site
05/31/2012 6:15 pm
xvvarxsolabx
Technogators12 you get admin. TheLegendaryOne you get moderator i will post the ip to the website legionscraft.webs.com when i get it. Ill have it in less than 18 hours
05/31/2012 5:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kharizon
IGN: TheLegendaryOne (Cracked Account) or Toadbob (Premium Account)
Position: Admin Or Mod.
How will you help the server: I will do my best to invite people to the server including my friends and help you out by building up the spawn and do whatever you say. I have had lts of experience with other servers and I know what people look for in a server.
How many hours per week will you be on the server: As long as you need me for. Probably after school and on the weekend.
Prior experience as staff: I have had lots of experience on many other servers and I know how to use worldedit and other op commands. I have been mod on another server where I enjoyed it a lot.
P.S: What is the ip of the server, i'll come on it now if you like.
05/31/2012 6:40 pm
xvvarxsolabx
I will add Toadbob
05/31/2012 5:35 pm
technogators12
IGN: Peru11
Position: Admin
How will you help the server: I will help set up the server. I can do Permssions and Plugins. I can help stop the greifers and hackerz. I will help advertise any way I can. I can help build and check up on playerz and stuff every day. I will make sure that all playerz have a fun time while playing
How many hours per week will you be on on for about 4 to 5 hours or more a day
Prior experience as staff:
I have been Owner all the way to Mod. I have had all of this experience. But now all of the servers have been shut down due to various reasons. I have helped stop hacks greifs and much more over all this time. I done Plugins and Perms and really want to help many servers out =D
05/31/2012 5:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kharizon
Hey dude, I'd love to help you out with your new server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome