Looking for Staff and Alpha Testers

Shadowmaster3000's Avatar Shadowmaster300011/28/15 7:53 pm
11/30/2015 10:47 pm
Shadowmaster3000's Avatar Shadowmaster3000
Hello, this is Shadowlord317 owner of Anarchy Factions looking for Alpha Testers and Staff

Current Staff

Owner: 1/1
Co-Owner 0/2
Head Admin/Dev 0/1
Admin 1/3
T-Admin 0/1
Head-Mod 0/1
Senior-Mod 0/2
Moderator 0/3
Trial-Mod 0/2
Buillder or Helper 0/5

Application must be filled out with any format but it must have:
Skype/Mic
Premium MC Account
Why you want the rank
IGN
Skills you are experienced in
Past experience(none needed)
Shadowmaster3000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2015 8:19 pm
Shadowmaster3000
Bump
11/28/2015 8:50 pm
TheySayIHack
IGN: TheySayIHack[/b]

Position applying to: Mod[/b]

Previous experience: [/b]I have worked on the following servers, TwistedMC, PikachuFactions, and a couple other small factions servers that aernt open no more

Why do I want to be apart of staff? [/b]I want to be apart of staff on your server because I love to help. I have owned a server in the past so I know how much stress it takes to run a server, manage the staff, and provide new content to make your fun and exciting. I also want to be apart of your server because I want to help make it safe and secure but also fun.

Why am I a good candidate for this position? [/b]I believe that I am a good fit for the experience because I have had a ton of experience. I am reliable, accurate, and efficient in my work to maintain servers and I always get my work done. I do not believe in complaining as it only puts more pressure on the owner. This is why I am open do doing work to provide for the server as much as possible and I truly do want to make your server fun for all and especially, kind.

Thank you so much for reading my application and I hope you like it enough to see me in action!
11/28/2015 8:19 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
You said any format.

IGN: BuildaFrost

POSITION: Head administrator

PAST EXPERIENCE: My past experience with being staff, owning servers ect has been for a long time, since 1.4.7 ever since then I had been almost every position available on a server, I am dedicated to the server and do my best for every single task I am set out to do.

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I would bring the ability for everyone to have a fun and enjoyable time on the server, my sense of humor but of course my maturity when dealing with situations on the server. A fun server for people to play is a happy server for everyone and that's what I am about making happen.

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: You should choose me over the next simply because I am trust worthy, mature, loyal and respectful. I do my job to the best of my ability and if I am unable to complete a certain task I wont act like I do, I will be honest and simply ask "I need help" which is something I am not afraid of asking. My ability to get jobs done without complain I can do, I can do anything that I set my mind to do and I have set my mind for this server.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I can put in about 5-7 hours a day (possibly more) I am always on skype so if there is a situation all you have to do is message me and I will be on.
Shadowmaster3000
contacted
11/28/2015 8:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Mr_illicit6266
Skype/Mic I will PM Skype and I do have a headset with mic

Premium MC Account Yes, I bought my account early 2014

Why you want the rank I think that I deserve this position because I am ready for what comes and could be up for the task and responsibility. I think that I could also help you with; advertising the server, some plugins, and more. I can enforce rules when needed and will not abuse or over punish anyone.

IGN Mr_illicit6266

Skills you are experienced in I am familiar with commands such as /ban, /mute and others and I will use them as needed and responsibly. I also have experience with WorldEdit

Past experience(none needed) I have been a Moderator on 2 server(s) Admin on 2 server(s) Owner of my own server which run out of funding and was forced to close.

(Added on)

About yourself? I enjoy playing Minecraft and helping/assisting others and I am a fun person to be with. I like exploring and finding out new stuff (especially on Minecraft). I am the different type of person, I can be quiet at times and shy but when I get to know you I will let out and be funny and a good friend.

How many hours will you be on a day? Monday-Tuesday - 5-8:30 Pm / Wednesday - Not Available / Thursday-Friday - 5:8:30 Pm / Saturday-Sunday - 11am-11pm / Not including Appointments and Outings

Rank I am applying for I am open to any rank you see fit for me

Age 14-1/2
Shadowmaster3000
contacted
11/28/2015 8:06 pm
SolarPlayz
Skype/Mic I dont have that stuff
Premuim MC Account: I have no idea what that is
Why you want the Rank: I would like ether Admin or Co-Owner i want the rank becuase i want to help those in need and be kind then play with other People on the Server
IGN: SolarPlayz_MC
Past experience: I have been a Admin on a Shut Down server once and was a Moderator on a server called WingsCraft that one is Shut Down as well then im Trusted with OP on a server called Z-Craft and im Builder on there
Thanks for Reading Your Truly SolarPlayz
11/30/2015 10:45 pm
Shadowmaster3000
Denied
11/28/2015 8:07 pm
SolarPlayz
But my Email is solarplayz9@gmail.com
11/28/2015 7:54 pm
Shadowmaster3000