Looking for Staff and Architects

BlaZe_Multi's Avatar BlaZe_Multi2/3/13 11:09 am
1 emeralds 114 4
2/3/2013 11:35 am
nycnic's Avatar nycnic
Hello. Recently my friend Jenna and I have made a server called "Star-Craft". It is currently unadvertised, only inhabited by the staff. We will advertise it soon, but first we need some staff and architects to spice it up.

Rules of the application:
-Try to use proper grammar and punctuation.
-Use real words.
-Put effort into an app.
-Admins and Moderators can look at the apps and decide. Multi will make the final descision
-You cannot apply for others. (vice versa)
-If you don't get a response, it means you did not make it. Sorry.
-I would recommend you be at least 14+.
-Put "InfectionX" in the anything else section if you read this. (I wont pick you if you don't put this )

Application
IGN:
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:
How do you solve problems?:
How well do you behave around people?:
Are you mature?:
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:
Anything else:

Architect app:
(Same rules as the staff app)
Are you mature?:
IGN:
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10):
Pictures of what you have made(Include at least 3):
Anything else:

Happy posting! IP: 173.243.118.221:25575
BlaZe_Multi
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/03/2013 11:35 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
nycnic
IGN: DragonBomber101
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:i am a admin on a tekkit server and a Architect on a server
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:to help the server meet new people and build great buildings
How do you solve problems?:by asking questions
How well do you behave around people?: very well
Are you mature?: yes
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:Yes
Anything else:Boobs
02/03/2013 11:28 am
Level 36 : Artisan Herobrine
swebb3d
Application
IGN: swebb3
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I am staff on 2 servers One is the grid and the other is cubehome. I am liked by many people on those server I am nice to them and I am very understood.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: I would like to be admin because I feel like I can help your server be safe and anti grief. I think my responsibilities are very reasonable.
How do you solve problems?: I usually stick to the point and tell them no or stop. If they do not listen I tell them I will mute them or temp ban them if they don't stop. If they still keep doing it I use my power to temp ban or mute them. Eventually that stops them.
How well do you behave around people?: I behave very well. I do not get frustrated at the stupid things and stick to being the best admin I can be.
Are you mature?: I am very mature. I have never trolled or been mean to someone younger or lower rank then me. I can be a very nice person when I am in a problem.
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: I get along with others well. I never complain or argue with higher staff or lower. I try to keep it together and be honored to be staff in the first place.
Anything else:InfectionX I am a helpful guy with a great attitude =D
02/03/2013 11:24 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
jake0612
IGN: Jake0612

What experience have i had as a admin/mod/staff?: I have been admin on 3 and moderator on 2. I have also hosted my own creative server and survival server for my friends.

Why do i want to be admin?: I want to be admin because i am love helping out servers anyway i can etheir with building or making sure people are following the rules.

How do i solve problems?: example for a problem if someone is breaking a rule like if the rules if greifing. i check who was greifing and if anybody seen him doing it then talk to him and if says he did i will etheir temp ban him or ban him but i will ask you first if you are on.

how well am i around people: I am great i love interacting with other players and talking to them.

am i mature?: Yes i am 10/10

Do i get along with others?: Yes i am always respectful and treat others with decency.

Anything else: InfectionX
02/03/2013 11:20 am
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
BlaZe_Multi
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome