LOOKING FOR STAFF AND A GOOD DEV CLICK ON THIS !!!!

_NinjaCow's Avatar _NinjaCow6/10/16 3:00 pm
1 emeralds 131 4
6/10/2016 3:22 pm
1111222233334444's Avatar 1111222233334444
I see you would like to become staff on a new survival server ! well .... firstly obviously i cant be rude and say hello .... so hello ! ok now if you would like to become a part of our community ( never yet open so it will be a small nice community ! see it as a village where every one is good friends ) we hope to grow bigger as the months go by but were going no where without amazing dedicated staff !!! please reply to this post with one of the applications bellow ! ( make sure to put as much detail in as possible ! it might just get you the extra point ! )

!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!!!!!! we are in need on a good trustworthy developer !!!! Please Contact me on skype intead of applying

Builder

Click to reveal
Name :

IGN :

TimeZone :

Why do you want to become a builder on our server ? :

If you where in a crowd how would you stand out ( were looking for unique people ! ) :

How do stand out from the rest of the builder applications ? :

What tools do you mostly use and are familiar with ? :

Are you a wizz with worldedit :

Can you donate ? :

How much time could you spend on our server per day - week :

Mod

Click to reveal
Name :

IGN :

TimeZone :

Why do you want to become a mod on our server ? :

If you where in a crowd how would you stand out ( were looking for unique people ! ) :

Do you have experience in being staff ? list all positions you have been :

What could you bring to our server ? :

What are your goals ? :

Could you donate ? :

Admin
Click to reveal
Name :

IGN :

TimeZone :

Why do you want to become a admin on our server ? :

What are your goals ? :

Why do you feel that you be a better admin than mod ? :

Could you donate ? :

Thank you all for applying ! I will apply as soon as possible and i wish you all the best of luck applying ! - Owner - Jrgmoo ^_^

Smile More
_NinjaCow
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2016 3:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Name : Nicholas

IGN : IAmSlappy

TimeZone : EST (Eastern Time Zone)

Why do you want to become a mod on our server ?:
I believe I could bring a lot to the table. I am very experience in moderating players, communicating with other staff, and other various responsibilities you need to learn before you can become a decent staff member. I also know what to do in various situations when there is a hacker, spammer, or anyone in general that would be a threat to the server. If you need any more information about me please contact me on Skype.

If you were in a crowd how would you stand out ( we're looking for unique people! ) :

Well, it depends on what you mean "Stand out", Do you mean server wise? Or just myself as a person in general?

Oh jeez, I've been playing Minecraft for about 4-5 years now. So it would be impossible what positions I have been in from the past. Probably just the basics (Mod, Helper, Advertiser, etc.)

I could bring a lot to the table, as mentioned before I believe I have acquired the necessary skills to become a Moderator for your server. I know what to do in certain situations in the event of someone harming our server, from whether its from hacking or spamming.

What are your goals ? :

My goals are to make this server the best it can be so the server can have a healthy community.

How much time could you spend on our server per day - week : Depends on my schedule for the day, so at least 2-5 hours a day.

Could you donate ? : Maybe
06/10/2016 3:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
_NinjaCow
:O GORVVERRRRR!!!!!!!!

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE PLZ ASAP !!!! BUDDY
06/10/2016 3:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
grover78
_NinjaCow is that you!?!?!
06/10/2016 3:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JJcrafty1
Name :Nathan

IGN :JJcrafty1

TimeZone :Eastern

Why do you want to become a mod on our server ? : Beuase this sever looks like and can be successful

If you where in a crowd how would you stand out ( were looking for unique people ! )
Not Much XD :

Do you have experience in being staff ? list all positions you have been : Yes Admin and Mod

What could you bring to our server ? : A staff that will come on everyday and makes sure people are following the rubles

What are your goals ? : For this server making this server the best

How much time could you spend on our server per day - week : 3-5 hrs a day

Could you donate ? :No
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome