Looking for staff and players!!

3 emeralds 27 replies 669 views | started 09/23/2017 12:55 pm by Swordsn
Hello There, I am looking for staff on my server. If you want to help, let me know, and the formats will be below. I need Mods, Admins, Developers, Helpers, and Good Builders. Right now I only really need players, developers, and good builders, and if you want to be a mod, helper, or admin sadly, you will have to make your own format. Thanks!!
I will also be making a discord for the server too.

Formats

Developer:

What kinds of plugins can you make? -
Can you use plugins well? -
How long can you commit to the server at a time? -
Why do you want to be a developer? -
Do you have any experience with being a developer or any other staff role? -
What country do you live in? -
Do you have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak? -
What is your Timezone? -
Why should you be a developer? -
Anything extra? (Not Required) -

Builder:

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -
How long can you stay on the server building? -
Are you good at using WorldEdit? -
What is your Timezone? -
Why do you want to be a builder? -
Why should you be a builder? -
Posted by avatar
Swordsn
Level 1 : New Network

27 replies

09/30/2017 4:24 am
Level 1 New Miner
xutube
Builder/maybe higher ;)

Minecraft IGN: xutube
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 5 years
How long can you stay on the server building? - 6 hours or more if needed to help out the community.
Are you good at using WorldEdit? - i have 4 years experience, yeah im decent with it
What is your Timezone? - qld
What country do you live in? - beautiful australia
Why do you want to be a builder? - to be honest with you i find no joy in playing normaly and im trying to get back into minecraft as i havnt pplayed it in well over a year,
Do you have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak? - xutube is my name for all
Why should you be a builder? - im great at building im quick if i have the right tools for the job (world edit). im creative.
Anything extra? (Not Required) - hope you look over it and message me. contact me threw steam or any platform on the name xutube. cheers
09/25/2017 12:02 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Porkshop
Developer:

Minecraft IGN: Porkshop
What kinds of plugins can you make?
I can't really make plugins, but I know how to use them.
Can you use plugins well?
Definitely
How long can you commit to the server at a time? -
A couple of hours
Why do you want to be a developer? -
Because I like to help others, and I currently have nothing to do.
Do you have any experience with being a developer or any other staff role? -
I have been a developer on multiple other servers. I have also developed my own.
Sweden
Discord and Skype
What is your Timezone? -
UTC+01:00
Why should you be a developer? -
Because I like to help others and I have alot of experience.
09/25/2017 11:19 am
Level 29 Expert Engineer
popeyetyty
Name: Tyler

In game name: Zieonn

Discord: Zieonn#8879

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (West part of the U.S.A)

Experience: Around 5 years.

History (bans?): I have never been banned from a server.

Maturity level (out of 10): Well my maturity I would say is a 10 out of 10 but I can also joke around and have a good time without being immature.

Are you able to record?: I have a PC capable of recording with the ability to download and know how to use OBS but I never really record, although if its something I need to do like to ban hackers report griefers or really any situation like that I am more than happy to record that and or any none commentary videos for the soul purpose being to improving the server.

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I want to be a staff member because I have 1 1/2 years experience being Co-Owner 1 year experience being Owner (Then giving the server to a friend) and around 2 1/2-3 years experience being staff as either a Mod Admin or Helper (Mostly Mod and Admin hardly ever been helper for more than 3 days) so with my experience I believe I can take any task that comes my way and am capable of handling it in the most professional and fair manner I possible can.

Why are you the Better candidate?: I believe I am a better candidate due to the fact that I am able to handle most if not all situations that are thrown my way and can handle it in the most professional and fair way, plus I have the experience that most if not all Owner's want and or need on their server. I will also treat everyone as equal no matter what and will never treat someone out of authority any worse or any better than anyone in authority (Authority being Staff) and that also includes any friends.

What can you offer our server?: I can offer really anything that you ask of me excluding anything that cost due to the fact that I dont got a job yet because I am focusing on trying to go to a University to become a Computer Scientist/Engineer. I can also offer 1-2+ hours a day (Can reach up to 4 hours a day) on the server for seven days a week.

I am hoping for Admin but really any rank other than Builder and Dev will do. It has been so long since I was a Dev that I will not know what to do plus I only did it for a few weeks then decided to derank to Admin.
09/25/2017 3:57 am
Level 1 New Miner
Chloe_Gaming_
Hello, I'm Chloe_Gaming_ I'm Nice, Friendly Creative and Hard working and always committed to whatever task i am given. I am willing to do lots of things to help and improve the server. I work well individually and as a team. I am very dedicated and up for a challenge and I honest.

Minecraft IGN:
Chloe_Gaming_
How long have you been playing Minecraft? -
4 and a half years
How long can you stay on the server building? -
4-5 hours (longer if possible)
Are you good at using WorldEdit? -
So,so
What is your Timezone? -
AEST
Australia
Why do you want to be a builder? -
I love to build and create thing on Minecraft, and seeing the final product. Most of my time in Minecraft is building.
Yes i have discord ( Chloe_Gaming_ ).
Why should you be a builder? -
I should be a builder because i like helping out on servers and working with other people and building structures.
Yes.

FunkyMonkey355 and I have previously worked together to build for other servers. Together we built a PvP arena, A spawn and a shop. We are such a great and always complete the work which is due. This would be such a grea opportunity which I would be able to share with FunkyMonkey355.

Getting this building position would be a great honour.
09/25/2017 3:54 am
Level 1 New Miner
FunkyMonkey355
Hello, I'm FunkyMonkey. I'm Nice, Outgoing, Friendly, Creative, Communicative, Cheerful and I'm an always happy person. I'm a dedicated person and I enjoy helping others and I want to be able to help this server. I never give up in what I do, and once I say I agree to something I won’t stop until I have completed it. I work well in a team and individually. I am a great leader, and I’m always Outgoing, Friendly and Nice. I'm always up for a challenge and I'm always honest about everything. I work hard to complete tasks and I’m a very dedicated individual.

Minecraft IGN: FunkyMonkey355

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 4 and a half years

How long can you stay on the server building? - 4-5 hours

Are you good at using WorldEdit? - Yes

What is your Timezone? - AEST

What country do you live in? - Australia

Why do you want to be a builder? - I love helping servers and I have been the builder on 3 other servers and I love being able to play and communicate and even help over players. I love being able to build on Minecraft so I decide to do my passion while helping others.

Do you have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak? - Yes I have discord FunkyMonkey355#4532

Why should you be a builder? - have always enjoyed helping out on Minecraft servers and whenever, I get the chance to I always do and I believe being part of the staff team would give me the opportunity to help out.

Anything extra? (Not Required) - Yes.

Chloe_Gaming_ and I have worked together to build for other servers. Together we have created a PVP arena, a spawn, and a shop. We are such a great team and always complete the work which is due. This would such great opportunity which I would love to be able to share with Chloe_Gaming_. Thank you so much for giving me this chance, and I would love to be able to be part of your staff team.

I'd love to be part of the staff team and help this server grow. Thank you for taking this time to read my staff application.
09/25/2017 12:00 am
Level 1 New Miner
okplutto
Hello what is the criteria to become a player?
09/25/2017 4:24 pm
Level 1 New Network
Swordsn
Nothing really. just talk to me on discord, at Sw0rd#4296, and we can talk.
09/24/2017 10:16 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Good Memes Boi
I would be very interested in helping. I have a little bit of time, so I could put that time to good use. But of coarse I have school, but that really doesn't stop me from helping out people.

To be completely honest, I don't know what an IGN is.
I've been playing Minecraft since 2014 ever since I got Pocket addition. I have moved on.
I can stay on the server for a while, just know I go to bed early like at 10:30 Colorado U.S. time
Well, I know how to use WorldEdit, but I don't know how to use everything. I could look up tutorials.
My timezone is: UTC-07:00
I live in the United States
I would like to be a builder because I find building fun. Building is very fun to do (as I stated earlier,) But to have my builds shown publicly to the entire world would be awesome.
The thing is I don't have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak but if you want me to talk to you on there, I will.
I think I should be a builder because I think building is a fun thing to do, and I love to help other people.
Well, I do have a YouTube channel, this is my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/channel/UCqfD2agd7tFixWAkLhJQ_XQ?
09/29/2017 9:22 pm
Level 24 Expert Cake
Landaaaa
(an IGN is a In Game Name, or a username)
10/03/2017 9:32 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Good Memes Boi
Thank you.
09/24/2017 8:51 pm
Level 1 New Miner
logan436
Minecraft IGN :dont have one
cant make plugins but can use other plugins
1-3 hrs
i want to be the youngest developer out there
nope to young for anything really
USA
no discord or skype or Teamspeak but we can use chat
my timezone is central, USA
im good at plugins, and commands
yes i want to be the youngest server dev
09/25/2017 4:26 pm
Level 1 New Network
Swordsn
Sadly, I can't accept this request because you are missing essential things to be a developer. Contact me on Discord at Sw0rd#4296 if you want to talk why I can't accept this.
09/29/2017 9:11 pm
Level 1 New Miner
logan436
hey dude i dont have discord did you even read it?
09/24/2017 12:56 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Dgamerman
I would actually love to be a helper, or maybe after proving dedication something more like an admin, I will fill out the builder application for now with added information on my experience at the bottom.

Minecraft IGN: Dgamerman
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 7 Years
How long can you stay on the server building? - 3-12 Hours a day, more on weekends, mornings are available also, able to schedule more working for big projects in advance.
What is your Timezone? - EST
What country do you live in? - US
Why do you want to be a builder? - Building in Minecraft has been a enjoyable pastime for me for years, and I have been looking to indulge and dedicate myself to a server full-time after my summer break.
Do you have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak? - All 3
Why should you be a builder? - Because I have a large track record of server projects and staffing, access to resources you may find helpful such as web designers and graphic artists, will work hard for you server because I become completely dedicated to whatever project I am on.
Anything extra? (Not Required) -As said above, I would love to be a staffmember of some sort. I have experience staffing servers in the past, the largest being MCDrugs. I would love to talk and play on the server as soon as possible :). Note that I have college coming up, so if there are big projects or times I must be active I would have to know in advance so I can plan, but I will be on the server whenever possible. My Planet Minecraft account is also very very new, I had one I used years ago for skins but I just made this one for renders and forum activity.
09/24/2017 5:07 pm
Level 1 New Network
Swordsn
Accepted! Contact me on Discord at Sw0rd#4296
09/24/2017 12:17 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Tirdad
builder:
IGN:dana(not premium)
how long have u been playing MC?4 years
are you good at worldedit?yes
what is ur timezone?UTC
what country you live in?Iran
do you have discord,teamspeak or skype?no but I can make one if you want
why do you want to be a builder because I'm a good builder.
09/24/2017 5:06 pm
Level 1 New Network
Swordsn
Sadly, I cannot accept this application because it is missing essential things. I am sorry.
09/30/2017 1:15 am
Level 1 New Explorer
Tirdad
what do you mean about "essentials" things?
09/23/2017 9:16 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Architect
_smolbean
Builder:

Minecraft IGN: __ImBishreksual
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 7 years
How long can you stay on the server building? - 3-12 hours depends
What country do you live in? - United States
Why do you want to be a builder? - I want to be a builder because I love to build and I've been trying to hone my skills and branch off to other aspects of building. If I can help someone else by building then I would gladly do so.
Do you have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak? - Discord (preferred) I also have a Skype if necessary
Why should you be a builder? - I have about 5 years of prior building experience and have been Builder and Head-Builder on many servers.
Anything extra? (Not Required) - I excel at medieval building and landscaping
09/24/2017 1:05 am
Level 1 New Network
Swordsn
Accepted! Message me when your free at Sw0rd#4296
09/24/2017 1:17 am
Level 2 Apprentice Architect
_smolbean
I friended you on discord just now.
09/23/2017 7:13 pm
Level 1 New Network
Swordsn
Guys, really looking for builders!
09/23/2017 4:43 pm
Level 1 New Network
Swordsn
Ayyyy nice guys! I'm good on devs for now, but you can apply still! :D
09/23/2017 4:16 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Network
Mancee
Developer Application:

Minecraft IGN: Mancee
What kinds of plugins can you make? - Just about anything
Can you use plugins well? - yup
How long can you commit to the server at a time? - A few hours
Why do you want to be a developer? - I'm currently just looking for some fun plugin projects to work on. I'll work for free too.
Do you have any experience with being a developer or any other staff role? - I've developed my own servers a couple of times. I have developed for 2 other servers in the past. I have also worked on many different staff teams in the past.
Do you have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak? - Skype: My Discord: Mancy#1843
Why should you be a developer? - I have quite a lot of experience in developing, also I'd be working for free so this is a win-win situation anyways.
Anything extra? (Not Required) - I'd just like to work on some fun plugin projects for this server, I'll work for free and I'm willing to help with server administration if needed.
09/23/2017 2:33 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
Dominizo
Minecraft IGN: Dominizo, HornyStepMom
What kinds of plugins can you make? - All kinds.
Can you use plugins well? - Yes
How long can you commit to the server at a time? - All the time.
Why do you want to be a developer? - I am looking to bless another server with my skills.
Do you have any experience with being a developer or any other staff role? - Admin of OxPvP, Mod on SaicoPvP, Helper on Mineplex. Admin on other smaller failed servers.
What country do you live in? - The United States of America
Do you have Discord, Skype, or TeamSpeak? - All 3, Discord/ @Dom ッ#8421
What is your Timezone? - PST
Why should you be a developer? - I have experience, and I dont ask for much.
Anything extra? (Not Required) - I own/host my own server and have over 5 years of experience and I can get other staff members/builders if needed.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome