Looking for Staff & Builders

SarrahsServers's Avatar SarrahsServers12/31/14 10:59 pm
1 emeralds 183 4
1/1/2015 2:45 pm
SinisterSin's Avatar SinisterSin
Hey, Me and my friend are looking for staff including builders, If you could we would love if some would help. Please put Detail into your replies. We need to know the following:

Name:
Ign:
Your Specialization:
Age (13+):
Why we should accept you:
Do you have skype?:

~Thanks, Good luck :3
Sarrah
SarrahsServers
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2015 2:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SinisterSin
=-=
Staff Application
=-=
Name: Luke Carey

Ign: DeadB4Sunrise

Your Specialization:
I can build all sorts of styles from medieval to modern to hubs pixel art you name it whatever you need done i will get on with it without a single question asked unless the question is compulsory,i am also good at welcoming new players and making them feel joined in with the community we all know what its like to join a server and not feel apart of it, i would offer them to come join me on survival for a bit if they would like to so they can get into the swing of the server and help make new friends to join

Age (13+):15 [Turning 16 in april]

Why we should accept you:
I am a hard working person yes i love to have a joke around with people and stuff but when it comes to my job i am hardworking and take it seriously im strongly against sexism or racism i find it foul and disgusting i am willing to start from the bottom and make my way up if the spaces are available i would love to help the server reach its maximum potential this goes from helping with permissions to helping new players with commands and getting into the server i can be active for about 4hours of they day as i also do like to go out and socialize alot i would love to help the server grow into a friendly community appropriate for all ages to come on and enjoy after all minecraft is meant to be relaxing and a place to socialize

Do you have skype?:luke_carey1999

Extra Note: I would just like to say if i don't get chosen i will still be on to come and see the community and i would love to wish you the best of luck in server owning do not give up

Luke Carey
DeadB4Sunrise

Thankyou for reading i hope you enjoyed the application
12/31/2014 11:24 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Ign: ELMOSISKO
Your Specialization: lots of things
Age (13+): 13
Why we should accept you: Because i can be an active staff member and i am hard working do my job well i am free for work and i love bacon!
Do you have skype?: Yes its timothy.sisko
12/31/2014 11:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
xXCatzzXx
Ali Hassan
xXCatzzXx
City Buildings
I like to build, and I love being productive
12/31/2014 11:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Regrock54 Builder
Name: Collin Clurey
Ign: Regrock54
Your Specialization: Building large structures.
Age (13+): 18
Why we should accept you: Because im an amzing builder & love to help out.
Do you have skype?: CollinClarey, hope you can accept me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome