Looking for staff for new server!

Steve__555's Avatar Steve__55512/30/13 4:46 pm
1/6/2014 10:32 am
NissanXT's Avatar NissanXT
Hello, I am the owner of ParaCraft Beta! We are a new minecraft server almost ready to go public. I am looking for several staff positions they include, but are not limited to:
Moderators(3-4): People who can monitor chat and watch for rule breakers.
Builders(4-..): Players that are great at building and can help me and others build 2 CTF maps, 3 Hunger Games maps, and rebuild some spawns and other things.
Admin(1): Someone who can fill my role when I'm gone, and can help players and the server.

All Staff positions will be able to have fun and play on the server as well. You will also have all the benefits of VIP rank!

If you are picked I will PM you the IP.

Please fill out this application and post it below.
IGN:
Experience:
Maturity:
Job you Want:
Why you Need It:
How can you Help:
Do you have Good Grammar:
Time Zone:
Plugins/Building Experience:
How much will you Dedicate to the Server:
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:
How will you Treat New Players:
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):
Anything Else:
Will you Donate:
How much/How often can you donate:
*Don't forget to say thanks!
Steve__555
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2014 10:32 am
Level 1 : New Fish
NissanXT
IGN: zaycafe
Bans: None.
Experience: I've been owner of 3 servers and have helped people when they ask questions a lot.
Maturity: 9/10
Job you Want: Moderator
Why you Need It: I've been recruited many times before and I get the drill of following the rules even when they are hard to remember.
How can you Help: I will watch chat for cussing, asking someone to get banned, asking for items from me, and I will ban if something gets too out of control.
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes.
Time Zone: Eastern time
Plugins/Building Experience: I've built houses in survival servers, mini-games in singleplayer, and tried to install a Sky-wars plug-in but failed. Badly.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: At least twice a week.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since Minecraft 1.2.5
How will you Treat New Players: By saying "Welcome, (player's name) to (name of server)!" and things like "Want me to show you around?".
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: If it is VERY bad, I will ban them. If it isn't, I will kick them for 2 mins.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I'm an old member of so many server and PMC. This is just a new account since I lost my password to my other one. I will also help people if needed, prevent spam, lag and copyright (not like copyright is gonna happen ).
Anything Else: Skype: zaiden.vansickle I helped with server spawns.
Will you Donate: Um... I don't have a card or something to donate unless you want me to mail it.
How much/How often can you donate: Only $2 sorry. (I can't find any ways to make some.)
01/06/2014 5:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bottomliink
If you're still looking for new staff I would love to help out. I'm little bit older than the lads here, being 16, if that has any reason for a position.

If you are still recruiting, tell me and I'll fill out an application.
12/30/2013 5:29 pm
dylangiantsfan
I know I did but on this router it asks for a router password and it said to look at the side of my router but nothing is there that says anything about a router password
12/30/2013 5:30 pm
Steve__555
Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter.
12/30/2013 5:23 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
lol,i am not applying for dev and i went on his friends server not his and i was recruiting someone for my dev team so i asked the girls to teach me to see how good she was that was why.
12/30/2013 5:16 pm
dylangiantsfan
I have two servers. One that is hamachi and one that is port forwarded. I cant turn on the port forwarded one but I cant turn on the hamachi one. If your wondering why I cant turn on the port forwarded one that is because I have two places for wifi and only one supports port forwarding. Im not at that place where I can port forward.

If you want the hamachi one here are the details:

Network: SkyCraftUltimate123

Pass: 123

IP: 25.57.206.99:25566
12/30/2013 5:20 pm
Steve__555
If you were serious about the server you would figure out how to portforward, which can be done on any router! And a hamachi server will never be sucessful.

I will continue to review the applications, some of them look promising
12/30/2013 5:06 pm
lickman67
IGN: caxed_tax
Bans: none
Experience: exellnet
Maturity: 10
Job you Want: admin or head mod
Why you Need It: so I can be their for you and the server
How can you Help: I can keep it in check keep the rules right and be happy all the time
Do you have Good Grammar: medium
Time Zone: central
Plugins/Building Experience: building great
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: I will be on everyday
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 1 year
How will you Treat New Players: welcome them and make them fell good
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will be nice at first if they do it again I will kick them
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): well I think the server should have me. I will be awesome to everybody. I will monteir the chat. I will not be angry at all. I will guard the whole server.
Anything Else: not really
Will you Donate: mabye
How much/How often can you donate: $5
12/30/2013 5:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
MagicMash
IGN: MagicMa5h
Bans: 1, I owned a server and the host banned me because of 'You're such a fail'
Experience: Owned a server, as I said, been mod on 2 others.
Maturity: Out of ten, I would say 9 and a half
Job you Want: Admin
Why you Need It: I love helping people out, and this is a good oppurtunity to
How can you Help: I can watch over the server for many hours, make sure no-one hacks or advertises, ban people when necessary.
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes I have good grammar, I go to a grammar school
Time Zone: Idk but I live in Britain
Plugins/Building Experience: I know how to use World edit, PEX, both essentials and world guard. I'm also a o.k builder
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: In time? On weekends/holidays : 10-15+ hours, but on weekdays, only about 2-5 maybe more hours
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since 1.5, but I played Xbox long before
How will you Treat New Players: I would say 'Welcome' when they joined, and if they had any questions, I would do my best to answer the accurately. I would help them all I can
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: If someone advertised,I would first mute them for 5 mins, then temp-ban them for about a week. Hackers, I would ban forever. But spammers/swearers, I would mute them for 2 mins, then 5, then temp-b an for a day
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I love playing minecraft, and I love playing multiplayer. I've never abused powers, what would I get out of it?De-oped/banned?I'm o.k at building and I can work with redstone.
Anything Else: Nope
Will you Donate: If I enjoy the server greatly, and have played on it for some time, then yes.
How much/How often can you donate: I could only donate one time, rarely twice, but I would donate about £15 max (about 25 dollars)
12/30/2013 4:56 pm
dylangiantsfan
IGN:Dylangiantsfan
Bans:0 ?
Experience:I am the owner of my own server.I am a mod on a a server that was shutdown. I was also a helper on a server.
Maturity:8 (I like to joke sometimes)
Job you Want:I can be a moderator.
Why you Need It: Well I am a helpful guy and I will watch out for anybody that would break and rule.
How can you Help:I could watch out for rule breakers and help out a lot. I could invite my friends to play on the server.
Do you have Good Grammar: I have good grammar sometimes but not all the time.
Time Zone: Pacific Timezone
Plugins/Building Experience: I know how to use plugins like world edit and group manager.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server:I could donate around to 20 dollars.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:I have been playing since 1.3.2
How will you Treat New Players: I will treat them like they matter to the server and that we care about the new players.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will treat them like they are a bad person like people in jail in real life.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):Like I said I love to help out and build things for our server If I could.
Anything Else:I could stay on for about 3-5 hours a day.
Will you Donate:Possibly
How much/How often can you donate:Probably 2-4 times
12/30/2013 5:02 pm
Steve__555
I think you need to reread some of the above.
Whats the IP to your server?
12/30/2013 4:55 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
IGN:Zeus2026
Bans:None
Experience:I am good with every plugin and i have a lot of plugin knowledge.
Maturity:10/10
Job you Want:Admin
Why you Need It:I need it because i have nothing good to do now and i really want to help you!
How can you Help:I can make perms,keep server calm,help players,and be equal to players!
Do you have Good Grammar:Yes
Time Zone:USA Southern
Plugins/Building Experience:I am good with a lot of plugins as i said and i am okay at building.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server:I will dedicate to the server every single second of my time in minecraft.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:2 years.
How will you Treat New Players:Equal,Great,With Patience.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:I will give them 3 warnings if he/she doesn't understand and loose the three warnings it will be a temp ban for a day.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):I am good at being a staff member.I really want admin because i am very responsible and treat others equally.I love treating people equally because then you have a calm and good community.I love helping servers and i would enjoy helping yours.I never EVER!Abuse powers at any cost.
Anything Else:I would be very honored to be a part of your team.
Will you Donate:Maybe depends.
How much/How often can you donate:Maybe every Christmas and like about $20-$40.

Thank You For Reading!

-Zeus2026
12/30/2013 5:19 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
shadowlord2345
he says he has lots of knowlege he got on my server 2 days ago and said can someone teach me how to be a dev and i quess in 2 days he has learned to be a great dev
12/30/2013 5:21 pm
Steve__555
So would you not recommend him?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome