LOOKING FOR STAFF FOR SERVER (BUILDERS, ADMINS, EVERYTHING)

LAXPRO12's Avatar LAXPRO128/13/18 8:13 pm
8/16/2018 8:13 pm
MorphJB's Avatar MorphJB
Hi Everyone! I am creating a brand new server and am looking for some staff. Our new server will have factions, pvp, players shopS, and tons of other stuff! But I really need help because I am looking for staff! I am in desperate need for Builders. Considering our staff currently are not great builders. If you are interested in joining please fill out the applications in the comment! If we like it we will message you with the IP!

Name

IGN

Applying for:

Experience:

How would you make our server better?

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't?

AVAILABLE
Admin in Training (Eventually Admin)
Head Mod
Mod
Head Builder
Builder
Helper

WE NEED GOOD BUILDERS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH
LAXPRO12
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2018 8:13 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
MorphJB
Hi there, reading the post I was intrigued that you have builders but not experienced ones, so I was wondering if you would be interested in hiring me for some build lessons, I've been building for many years now and will supply alot of my knowledge to you. Have a read of my post and my portfolio and let me know if you would be interested!

https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/builder-looking-to-be-hired-for--572570/

i hope to hear from you soon!
08/16/2018 8:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BoltAction69
Name: Alec

IGN: trumpinahellcat

Applying for: Head Mod

Experience: 6 months mod on one server, went mod - headmod - admin - head admin on another over the course of 2 years

How would you make our server better? keeping a watchful eye on any cheaters/hackers/others with apparent malicious intent

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't? extensive experience with a plethora of plugins used in pursuit of malicious players
08/15/2018 4:05 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Only The Best
Name - OnlyTheBest

IGN - OnlyTheBest

Age - 14

Applying for: Manager/Admin

Experience: I have been manager on many previous servers and owned 4.

How would you make our server better? I could give ideas and configure plugins to the best of my ability. I would also make custom GUI's for everything and add custom useful commands!

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't? Expertise, friendlyness and an overall sense of professional fun!
08/15/2018 3:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
IJustErik
Name
Erik

IGN

Applying for:
Experience:

08/15/2018 2:40 pm
Ender_of_Timez
Name - Jay

IGN - Ender_of_Times

Age - 17

Applying for: Developer

Experience: Many servers as staff and dev

How would you make our server better? - Pretty much any Idea can become a reality. It all starts with a question. :)

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't? - Custom features etc.
08/15/2018 1:50 pm
ChanceManRox
Name Chance

IGN Chanceman

Age 9, but very mature for my age

Applying for: Moderator

Experience: I own a Minecraft server that is currently W.I.P

How would you make our server better? I would make the server more fun and enjoyable by banning all the hackers, and making the server better and more fun!

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't? Great moderation!
08/15/2018 11:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
_stardust_
Hello! I would love to help out with this server, I am an experienced builder as well as moderator. My preferred position would be a builder, But I would love any position!
Name- Ava
IGN- AnniATK
Age- 13
Applying for- Any builder position
Experience- Has worked as both builder and staff on invite only servers
I believe that I could bring an extra vibrancy to the server. I love making online friends, as well as putting all of my effort into something. I am not a quitter, in fact, I am somewhat of a perfectionist, and I will not stop until I am satisfied.
I could come up with very creative ideas and put them to action as fast as I can, and I can be online pretty much any day.
  Thank you so much for considering me in this position, I cant wait to hear back from you!
08/15/2018 6:33 am
iYanny
Hallu Lax :3 I heard u search a few Staffs,Admins,Builders etc :3 Well, i have a lot of experience, was often a builder or Staff but i liked staff more, i love it to help people ^^
Applying for: Staff, maybe even Builder
Experience: Often a Staff of different servers
How woid u make our server better: Being nice, always friendly and help the players :D
What could u bring to the server that either coudldn´t: Friendly, nice and Staffs who are online often ^^
08/15/2018 4:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Pancakeducky13
Name: Niki Gospodinov

IGN: pancakeducky13

Age: 13. Don't let my age fool you. I am very responsible for my age

Applying for: helper

Experience: I have not been staff but, I own a server myself so I know what a staff should act like: Kind, Friendly, Helpfull, Respectful

How would you make our server better: I can help all players and other staff that need help. I will not just leave them with the problem that they have. I will do all I can to help them. I will also take responsibility for anything that I might do wrong.

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't: I will be able to help more than others because I have a server and know how to fix Common problems very fast.
08/15/2018 2:00 amhistory
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
kalopsiaa
Name: Kaylie
IGN: ParadiseIsLonely
Age: 10 (Or 13, because i got a 13 year old sister that plays on my acc all the time)
Applying for: Builder/Helper
Experience: I dont really got any expierence as a builder, this is kinda my first application to anything, so im kinda nervous >~<. I'm Really good at building anything medieval, i can sometimes make modern houses. I am also really good at decoration.

How would you make our server better?: I can make it better by helping everyone around and there would be no one who feels left out, And i can make it better by helping other builders with houses and decoration, so people stay and like the server because of the builds.

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't?:

A lot of helpers and builders, every rank i see them always being serious and stuff, I could bring a bit of light into the server, and i can bring friends to the server too :D. I can control my emotions and help other players calm down if something is happening.

And on holidays, i literally get like, 1 hour of sleep and the rest im just online, so im kinda always online, especially at this time, because its still summer break for me :D. On school days, i play for 1-4 hours.
08/15/2018 12:39 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
leprican13
Name: Truman, aliases Shade or Aecus
IGN: Aecus_
Applying for: Admin, Head Mod, Moderator
Experience: I have nearly 7 years of staff experience from Owner to Helper and everything in between. Most of my experience is in Plugin Management, if you have something wrong with one of your plugins and you can't get it working, I'll solve it guaranteed. I'm also skilled in nature type builds such as landscapes.

My experience will give the server a lot of insight and problem solving.

Again, years of experience that very few others will have.
Also: My discord is Aecus#2670 and I'm American central time zone
08/14/2018 10:37 pmhistory
keegan104
Name: Keegan Glaza

IGN: Keegalicious

Applying for: Aything

Experience: I have experience as a moderator, admin, co owner and owner of my own server at one time.

How would you make our server better?: id make the server better by ensuring player safety, as in intimidation and teasing. Ensure rules are being followed. Help everyone when they need help. I can help advertise the server. I know how to use all the commands very well. I am also a great builder!

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't?: my great character, knowing how to work in a team because of the sports I play, knowing how to control player emotions when things get tense. My ability to makes friends easily and make people feel comfortable with me. I am outgoing and easy to eat along with. With good building skills.
08/14/2018 5:41 pmhistory
BlueBarry360
Name; Gomi

IGN: GomiNugget

Age: 11 (I may be young, but dont judge off age oki? :I)

Applying For: Builder or Admin

Experience: I used to work on my old friends server as a head admin, i did alot of building and moderating, as well as finding good plugins to use for the server. I've also played minecraft for 6 years now :3

How would you make our server better?: Well, ill be honest with you, as a builder i don't do a lot of houses, i'm better at building things like spawn, airplanes, pixelart, decorate, and map like things. Basically everything but houses. Also, I help people out if there stuck so don't be afraid to ask me for help :D

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't?: I'm always there when you need me! I'm pretty much active all the time so if you ever need me just ping me on discord (If you use it). I'm trying to say ill be able to sort of be able to help in all roles in a way, Ill be able to Moderate so the players have good maintenence, but at other times help with building, helping staff, etc

Extra: My timezone is Eastern time. So on school days i would be able to get on for maybe 2 to 3 hours. As of holidays, summer, or weeks off i could play 5 hours a day!
08/14/2018 7:28 amhistory
iMavy
Name: Mavy/Mavis
IGN: iMavy
Applying For: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Experience: I've been an Admin in my friend's server, although decided to resign
How would you make our server better?: I am an amazing builder, and know many commands, I play often (In case of vacations, emergencies and exams, I won't be able to play). I could also help bringing more people to the servers as i have many contacts of people who play minecraft
What could you bring to the server that others couldn't?: Normally, other servers wouldn't have good decoration, although I can help decorate, build, etc. I have an awesome experience with skyblock and pvp areanas, although I intend to focus on PvP more. (I have been an awesome builder as I've played Minecraft for over 5 years now! :3)

Extra: Normally when I have holidays, I can play nearly up to 15 hours and school days I can play up to 1 hour and Exams, maybe up to 30 minutes. Although while school days, I have a chance to play up to 5 hours at times. I would also like to bring leadership, dictation, and can bring a lot of knowledge. My goal is to make small servers into well known servers, and to help many.

I wish you good luck for your server! :D Hope you will have an amazing server with lots and lots of players! :D Bye~! :3 🦄👋🏻
08/14/2018 4:20 pm
LAXPRO12
Hey I sent you a reply
08/14/2018 4:52 am
smurfenrw
Name: smurf

IGN: smurfenrw

Applying for: Admin, Head mod, Mod

Experience: I have worked my way up the ranks to supermod but that server sadly shut down. i helped advertise the server and help people on the server.

How would you make our server better? i can play often, i can help other people on the server, i could bring other people to the server.

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't? A friendly, dedecated and trustworthy player that can help people
08/14/2018 4:18 pm
LAXPRO12
Hey Sending you a message now!
08/13/2018 9:25 pm
darkstriker0312
Josh

darkstriker0312

Applying for: Admin, Head Mod, Mod

experience: i have been mods on multiple servers including Daddy craft, PhanaticMC and MythCraft. On Daddy craft i have been mod for years now months for phanaticMC and Mythcraft but over all i have lots of experience in the Mod department i have been helper on multiple servers to just helping out and being there

How can I make the server better? well for starers i am very good at catching hackers KA AS-autosoup Xray, Nuking, freecaming i can catch all of these easily i love hanging out and talking to people i believe myself to be very friendly and i also love helping people but im not always a softie there is a time when the ban hammer must speak ;)

what could i bring to the server that other couldn't. well as i said before i am excellent at catching hackers i have patience, dedication, i want people to have a good experience in minecraft and that is to boost the new servers by helping out as staff

i can play up to like 5hrs a day because im a white boi who has nothing to do
08/13/2018 9:36 pm
LAXPRO12
Hey I sent you a message!
08/13/2018 8:54 pm
Godfather21
Name John

IGN _xXdemonkingXx_

Age 15

Applying for: Admin, Builder, Head Builder.

Experience: )​ Yes, I have been staff many times on Turtlepvp, a 30 slot server hosted by CubedHost, and my friends have hosted multiple servers such as MLGames and DeadlyCraft that I have been Head-Admin on. On LapisPvP, I was head-moderator and community events manager and was well respected by all members. Sadly, this server shut down because of a lack of players, bad hosting and no one could imagine the server growing.

How would you make our server better? I can make your server better by getting more players, expand your communities, and make your server a wonderful place by helping you guys build since I am good at Building and being admin at the same time.

What could you bring to the server that others couldn't? I can bring good knowledge, dedication and leadership to your server, my goal is to make your server a better communities. Lastly kindness and hard worker.

Other Info: I live in a small town in NJ, USA. I have been playing for 3 years now. Also I can only be on 4 hours per day.
08/13/2018 9:37 pm
LAXPRO12
Hey I sent you a message about your app thanks sm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome