☻Looking for staff!☻[MODERATORS], [HELPERS], And [BUILDERS]

ZVillianRR's Avatar ZVillianRR8/12/18 1:31 pm history
2 emeralds 339 4
8/16/2018 8:21 pm
MorphJB's Avatar MorphJB
SwishRaid Recruitment

Hello everyone, I am the owner of SwishRaid. SwishRaid is a Minecraft server that was started in early September. We have released the server once, but decided to shut it down for maintenance.. We don’t plan on releasing for another week or so. The game modes we currently have or are working on include HCF, Prison, Duels, and SkyWars. We plan on adding Bed Wars down the line. We still need a lot of help working on the server and creating a staff team that can be ready to go for release. We are also in need of builders to much improve the quality of our builds. If you are interested in joining us, continue reading!

We plan to release in a week or so!

We are currently looking for the following ranks:

Moderator (Start as helper): (4/8)
Helper: (0/∞)
Builder: (0/8)
Administrator:(1/1)

Moderator:These are the guys you will see and know the best. They are always in-game, scouting for hackers, monitoring the chat, and answering your questions. These are the people you will always go for help, after asking
helpers. Experience in server moderation is a must. Must be friendly, easy-going, and very helpful.

Helper:This is the lowest rank. This is the rank you would start out as. They are the first person you go to when you want to ask a question or get support. No experience is required, you just need to be friendly, helpful, and easy going.

Builder:Builds the spawns, arenas, and prison mines, their work is the work you will see all around you. Must have experience using worldedit and building in Minecraft.

You must be at least 13 years old to apply for staff, exceptions can be made for those younger who show a great deal of maturity, professionalism, etc. Once we review your application, we will decide whether to deny you or accept you, if we accept you, you will be taken into an interview where we will make our final decision. You must have a microphone.

Discord Invite

Staff Application

Builder Application
ZVillianRR
Level 5 : Apprentice Network