N/a----------

tigerponies's Avatar tigerponies12/13/17 11:03 am history
1 emeralds 261 4
5/25/2019 8:57 am
Tdonny's Avatar Tdonny
tigerponies
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/14/2017 12:41 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
USED OWN FORMAT FOR MORE INFO IS INCLUDED

Name: Ty

Teamspeak: Yes

How old are you? 17

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekdays) 3-5

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekends) 6-10

Introduction: Well, my name in the real world is Ty. I'm from Boise and I live with my family. I just started Sophomore year of High School AT a new school, and It's going pretty well considering I do most of my homework during Lunch Period. I have enrolled in the computer programming elective at my school, and I find it quite enjoyable. I am already very experienced with the computer as I've been playing for seven years, so often times I'm helping my peers learn how to code. Playing Minecraft is not the only hobby that I have, although it's arguably my favorite. I also play a lot of football. I play it casually with my friends in the park, but I also play in a league. Last summer I found out that I had broken vertebrae so I stopped playing, but I'm now into creating films and photography :)!

Why should you be Admin? Throughout my time as a player, I have grown to be both a very experienced and confident staff member. Many of the situations I encounter on a daily basis require the use of the staff-teams tracking plugin, prism. I have become very familiar with this plugin due to its high necessity. I have also become excelled at handling situations involving conflicts between players. Often times, I decided to talk one player out of arguing before I confront the other. This makes calming the argument much easier, as I do not have to get into the middle of the player's actually fighting. After settling the one player, the argument usually dissipates. I then warn both parties, and they usually make up. In theft cases, I try to talk players into resolving the situation diplomatically. Instead of just banning the player, I first ask the player if he would like to see if his items can be returned. Often times, players take a liking to the idea of this and it results in a lot fewer players being banned while people are kept content.

What are your weaknesses? I can be stubborn. In situations that I do not know exactly how to handle I will try to figure it out on my own. This works out for me, but it does limit the efficiency at which I work, which is something I need to fix. I also speak with too much haste. I often will write a few sentences answering a question, and I will have to rephrase as what I said was unclear. This is also something I feel I need to work on.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: When I used to run a server of my own, many of the same elements of performing as a staff member were present. Ranging from checking logs to resolving conflicts.

I have owned many servers and they have failed to mature due to lack of time, but now that I'm free I can't wait to get back into MC!
12/13/2017 11:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MinecraftHistoryy
IGN: MinecrafHistory
DISCORD: MH#8363 (I'm new to it so i don't understand if this is what you wanted)
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE STAFF? I have been staff before and would like to start on a fresh new server, getting back in my old ways.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT MAY MAKE ME PICK YOU? Sadly I only specialize in building, I am kind to all players but also will enforce the rules if I must, I will not let "friends" pass because that would lead a bad name to the server, I treat everyone equally and give no mercy when it comes to punishments, they get what they deserve and that is that.
HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU PUT INTO THIS SERVER? You must understand I have a life outside of Minecraft, due to finals and studies when all the finals are over I can put more time into the server and be much more active.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF A PERSON WAS SPAMMING? I would start off with a warning, if they continue I will give them a mute and base the time off what they have done in the chat, Ordinary spam would be 15 minutes max, cussing spam would be 30 minutes and if they continue after the mute is over, i raise the time.
HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF A STAFF MEMBER WAS ABUSING? I would tell them stop, grab a higher rank from me or the Owner and inform them urgently what is happening and urge them to take action immediately.
ANY STAFF EXPERIENCE? Yes, I have been Mod before and I have been Builder as well.

Thank you for your time.
12/13/2017 11:48 pm
Level 1 : New Network
EliminatedPro
Hey Tigerponies join my server show us what you got and me and my staff team will either accept you or deny you!
12/13/2017 11:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
TheVCreator
_Nsanity_
Making account now
It would be lit
Modder, skin creator, good at command blocks, map creator
As much as possible
Warn them to stop and if they keep on mute them
Tell them to stop if they keep on I will tell you
no
Planet Minecraft