Looking for staff on new creative/factions server

Omniplexen's Avatar Omniplexen1/3/18 2:03 pm
1/5/2018 9:20 pm
Mustafa1129's Avatar Mustafa1129
Hello

I am the Admin of an unnamed server (as of right now, We are currently renaming the server). The theme of this server will be a factions/creative server (*note, not together, they will be put into seperate worlds and seperate chats). I would like to look for staff early so they can help me with the server, whether that means you're helping build or you're helping with suggestions, I am looking for a handful of active and responsible players for the following positions;

a ) Helper - Will just help out. Will be able to give chat warnings. (min. age: 13)

b ) Moderator - Will moderate the Helpers and chat. Will be able to ban and give chat warnings. Mentors helpers. (min. age: 14)

c ) Director - Will moderate the entire staff team. Will be able to ban and give chat warnings. Will also be able to unban and answer ban appeals. Will mentor moderators. (min. age: 14)

If you are doing exceptional at your position and your below requirements to reach the next rank, Directors may suggest the promotion of an underage player.

Please apply with this format.

Minecraft IGN:

Ways to reach you outside of here:

Location/Timezone:

Why do you want staff for this server?

What makes you trustworthy?

What experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work?

Thank you :)
Omniplexen
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2018 9:20 pm
Mustafa1129
Minecraft IGN: Mustafa1129

Ways to reach you outside of here: squadforce#8672

Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you want staff for this server? I would love to improve the experience for the community of the players. Hackers and such ruin their experience, so i would like to be their shield to make sure that they have a nice and smooth experience on your server! :)

What makes you trustworthy? I dont do this for money or anything else, i simply would love to improve my communication and disciplinary skills for later in my life. I see opportunitys like this as ways to do that.

What experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work? I have been Community Manager atleast 50+ times on ARK: Survival Evolved and other games. I have been part of moderation and administration 20+ times on minecraft.
01/05/2018 8:39 pm
MeekTrain661080
Minecraft IGN:MeekTrain661080

Ways to reach you outside of here:discord NarutoPlaysSageRageHokage

Why do I want to be staff for this server:First of all I want to help of and make sure there's no cursing
and it's a friendly server besides pvp and I would love to help out with building factions for other players
also I Like having a nice no cursing Server and if no other staff can do that I could be of help

what makes you trustworthy?First threre would be others staff if I do something wrong and I'm trustworthy because and because I would be scared to get banned or kicked so I wouldn't do something wrong

What Experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work:I have been staff in three other servers and also have been building a lot recently and i been an owner of two servers

Thx😀
01/05/2018 8:45 pm
MeekTrain661080
I'm so sorry I forgot timezone. EST
01/05/2018 7:29 pm
Wewer1212
Minecraft IGN: Rubberduki

Ways to reach you outside of here: I'm active on discord, RubberDuki#1660

Location/Timezone: Canada, Eastern Standard. (UTC-5:00)

Why do you want staff for this server: I'd like to be a part of the staff team because I like being part of a community and being someone people can look up to. I also just like being able to join the server and help people out who are seeking assistance, I'm usually always around for people to ask questions, and I'm always furthering my knowledge so I can be of any assistance. And if there is something I don't know I'll get to the bottom of it as quickly as I can.

What makes you trustworthy: That's up for you to decide. We don't know eachother and I'm going to need you to trust me in order for you to know I'm trustworthy, it may not mean anything right now but I can give you my word that I would never do anything to harm your server or community.

What experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work:I've been playing minecraft for quite awhile, now. I've been playing since the release of 1.2.4 and have loved the concept of multiplayer servers every since. I have been Moderator and Administrator on many small servers that are now sadly shut down. I have also owned my own server and know how hard it is to trust people and believe them. I also used to be a Head-Moderator on a Garry's Mod server called Imperial Entertainment. I resigned from this position as it was summer and I had planned on losing weight. The server was pretty popular had about 200-300 regulars and 20-30 people on at a time.
01/05/2018 7:24 pm
gaminguy23
gaminguy23
discord: gaminguy23#7785 skype: skypag245@hotmail.com
Canada Quebec/Eastern
Because I want to help out the server the best I can.
Because I don't abuse powers and I have never been banned.
I have moderated 2 other servers.
01/05/2018 7:45 am
mikets234
Minecraft IGN:mikets234playz

Ways to reach you outside of here:Skype:mikets(with red picture),discord:mikets#3747

Location/Timezone:I live in Greece

Why do you want staff for this server?Because its my dream to be staff on a factions server andi will do my best to help it out and ban the hackers that are so anoying and think they are good by hacking.Also i wont leave a toxic play bulling or death threating a player or ddos him.

What makes you trustworthy?Im trustworthy because i wont abuse my staff powers or make fun a play by saying haha i can fly/mute or/ban and you cant do anything NO thats WRONG and a staff cant say this.I also help to sugestions and etc for the server and il try to do my best to help it.

What experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work?I was moderator in a small minecraft server and then got promoted to admin because they saw my work and how helpfull i was and they desided to promote me but then the owner left the server and it closed.
01/04/2018 11:19 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
WelshNyanCat
Minecraft IGN: CreamyKittyCat

Ways to reach you outside of here: Discord, Skype, Steam.

Location/Timezone: UK, GMT +00

Why do you want staff for this server: Truthfully, I'm not too sure, I own my own server that hits around 7 people daily and would personally like to hone my skills for managing staff.

What makes you trustworthy: Ultimately, that falls to you if I'm trustworthy or not, but, I like to think I am trustworthy, I'm very honest, I don't lie unless it's just to have a laugh with mates and what not. I keep a very calm and relaxed demeanour.

What experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work: I own my own server at the moment and have been Admin and moderator on a few other servers, most of which probably aren't all that creditable.
01/05/2018 12:39 am
Omniplexen
Thank you, please provide me with you discord so that I can contact you there.

Cheers
01/04/2018 8:27 pm
BoltAction69
Application for Director but mod is fine too

Minecraft IGN: assuming this means minecraft username, trumpinahellcat

Ways to reach you outside of here: Discord trumpinahellcat #9473

Location/Timezone: USA, EST

Why do you want staff for this server? I play minecraft a good bit especially in the winter and would like to use that time productively, so what better way to do it then helping out a server?

What makes you trustworthy? I always honor confidentiality and do as told no questions asked. I also always do everything possible to handle cheater/hacker situations professionally and calmly

What experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work? I was Admin on a server for 2 years till it went down and mod on another for 6 months till that one failed too

Thanks for your consideration
01/05/2018 12:38 am
Omniplexen
Thank you, I shall contact you on Discord.
01/04/2018 7:32 pm
Something_HufflePuff
IGN : Introvert_Turtle
Ways To Reach : Discord ( Will pm if accepted dont wanna post it on interwebs)
Timezone : Eastern

Why: I would like to help grow something, and be a part of something
Trustworthy: I don't grief but im not gonna say something like "I follow rules" because i could be lying and you wouldn't know, so im gonna say you can, but I can't prove that to you.
Experience: None, but how will I gain experience if No one gives me a shot
I would Like to be B or C but it's up to you ( I only say so because i want to be able to ban those who break rules )
01/03/2018 10:20 pm
SaltedWater
Minecraft IGN:Incrediblythin
Discord
United States, PST

I want staff because I can help this server grow to make it safe for everyone.

I always follow rules not to mess anything up I will always complete something when assigned. I have never let any server down.

I have worked on a factions server before. Forgot the name of it. That server was filled with hackers.
I am also experienced with trolling hackers if i could.
Thanks,
Luke

Hope il join your team!
01/03/2018 9:47 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Zahl3r
Minecraft IGN:
Zahler

Ways to reach you outside of here:
Discord (will pm if accepted)

Location/Timezone:
United States, PST.

I want staff on this server because I know I can help nurture the community and help it grow in terms of playerbase. I know exactly what I'm doing, in terms of plugin commands and common server protocol, and would be nothing but an asset to the server. I've been familiar with running a proper server many times before, but would love nothing more then to run an exceptional staff team.

What makes me trustworthy is that I'm dedicated to my goals. I set my mind to something and accomplish it to the best of my abilities and furthermore. There wouldn't be a single time where I wouldn't show passion for what I'm doing, being running the staff team.

Was a moderator on the Its jerry and harry minecraft server, with a tight-knit community but started to develop resentment from the server as I did not agree with how it was ran.
01/03/2018 9:33 pm
EllieBear
Wait you haven't put builder but how would I apply to be a builder for the server?
01/03/2018 8:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ImmortalEren
Minecraft IGN: ImmortalEren

Ways to reach you outside of here: Discord, Skype, or texts

Location/Timezone: USA EST

Why do you want staff for this server? : Well, I'm free and I happen to have the prior experience for this kind of stuff.

What makes you trustworthy? I have worked on so many countless servers that I'm sure I can find recommendations for you. Also, I'm not a 12 year old who happens to think destroying hard work is clever or funny.

What experience do you have as a staff member or other similar work? Worked as a developer, ran four or so of my own servers, co-owned about 7, worked as a web designer, administrator, something akin to your "director" role, and all lower ranks. Again, I could probably find some references if you needed me to.
01/04/2018 12:53 pm
Omniplexen
If you could provide you discord name, that would be great.

Thanks
01/03/2018 3:00 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
What is the IP address?
01/03/2018 3:51 pm
Omniplexen
Only looking for staff right now. The server was reset and is being worked on at the moment. Do apply if you think you can help :)
01/03/2018 2:55 pmhistory
Antiquez
IGN: Jonafrem

Ways to reach me: E-mail

Timezone: EST

Job: Moderator

Why I want to be a staff: Because, I thrive to make servers better. And also, this place sounds nice, and I want to make it fun! I have ideas for the factions server. I am hardworking, ethical and resilient. I will make the chats safe. I tend to be fun around people. And people think of me as a funny, nice person.

What makes me trustworthy: People also think of me as trustworthy. I will obey and follow your rules in your server, and make sure others do, also.

Experience: I was a moderator and a builder an other server. I was also a security and a bartender.

Thanks! -Darth_Theoden
01/03/2018 3:52 pm
Omniplexen
What is you Email ID? Also, are you on Discord by any chance?

Thanks
01/03/2018 5:22 pm
Antiquez
01/04/2018 12:55 pm
Omniplexen
Try making a discord account as the entire server team will be communicating through that.

Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome