Looking for two Co-Owners

bvgamer33's Avatar bvgamer3311/30/13 11:20 pm
12/1/2013 1:14 pm
EpicAwesome1's Avatar EpicAwesome1
Hello PMC I am looking for two people to open a server with. To apply for this position you MUST have a Youtube channel and previous server owning experience.

Application:
IGN:
Youtube channel link:
Experience:
Favorite hosting company:
Server type idea:
Favorite color:

xD
bvgamer33
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2013 1:14 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
EpicAwesome1
I did not find the application you provided worthy of being a co-owner application format, so I made my own, if you want me to use your format please tell me and I will:

InGame Name: Epic_Awesome1
Position: Co-Owner
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7m9kTsEvOX7dJJq8vb63w
Why I want to play on your server: I want to play on your server because I like helping people and helping new servers grow and become popular.
Building skills: 8/10
Ability to take criticism: 9/10 (10/10 if it is constructive)
Ability to have fun: 10/10
What do you enjoy outside of minecraft?: I enjoy hanging out with friends, reading, graphic design, going outside, ect.
Can you donate?: No, sorry
Picture of something I have built: http://i.imgur.com/ROrcci1.png
What I can bring to the server: I have been staff on many servers before, so I know what I am doing. I am very critical of staff members that don't do their jobs, so I do mine, I check for hackers, answer questions from players, am active on forums, welcome new people, and will try to help in any way possible.
Give some experiences you've had by administrating, like hackers etc: I believe the most memorable experience I have had administrating was when I was a junior moderator on McNox, a popular pvp/skyblock server. The problem was one of our administrators had used the plugin TimTheEnchanter to give god enchants to random blocks and the moderators' prime job was to locate, confiscate, and punish the players who used them. So I was in the pvp arena one day and I was killed by one of these weapons, so I went into vanish and observed this 3-player group pvp (all of them had .127 enchant weapons and hacks) so when I had decided I had enough proof I banned all three of them. This earned me my promotion from Jr. Mod to Moderator on that server.
Do you know how to operate with CoreProtect? Yes, I do
What do you think staff should be like?: I believe that they should not abuse their power for their friends (example: spawning stuff in) and they should be active in helping the player base and searching for hackers and ways to make the server better.
How much experience have you had all-together?: I have been admin on 4 servers, moderator on 3 servers, Jr. Mod on two servers, co-owner/manager of one server, and I have owned 2 servers.
Please finish these following situations:

[Member] AGuy: ADMIN! Some guy just mined down randomly, I think he has xray.
[Admin] Me: Thank you for the report, I will go check them out.

[HelpOp] Hey, how do I make a faction?
[Admin] Me: Do /f create <name>

[Guest] NoobAdvertiser: JOIN DIS SERVA 11.111.111.11:25565 IT IS DA BEST SERVA EVA
[Admin] Me: /ban NoobAdvertiser Reason: Advertising is not allowed on this server.

[Guest] AFrenchGuy: Bonjour, Je veux être administrateur. J'ai beaucoup d'expérience.
[Admin] Me: Bonjour, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît utiliser l'anglais dans le chat public? (Hello, could you please use English in public chat?)
12/01/2013 1:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
YoloSwagMaster1
Application:
IGN: ladiesman665
Youtube channel link: youtube.com/netroplays
Experience: Basic HTML,CSS and some javascript ( can make a website) been owner and community manager on servers before
Favorite hosting company: In my personal experience hostgator.com is good
Server type idea: Drug server
Favorite color: Green
12/01/2013 12:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
naeemsheikh
THIS IS A ATHIS IS MY OWN CUSTOM APP I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Minecraft IGN: naeemsheikh
Position: Admin(Preferably I am qualified for Head-Admin)
Years Played: 2 and a half years now.
Average daily on time: Well, due to the fact that I am in high school, I can try for 4 hours during the week, because of homework, I may will be on everyday. On the weekend hours I can play vary from 8-12, give or take. I am on Christmas break in 3 more weeks so you can expect much on time.
Previous bans?: Yes, like many people I have previous bans. I will be honest with all of you. Most of my bans were for griefing; however, the servers I griefed I was not staff on. They were just random servers I felt like messing up. That was the first few months I had Minecraft, I have since moved on from griefing. Other bans were for using clients and trash talking, which I have also moved on from. I promise there will be no problems with me if hired for your server.
Previous experiences on other servers:I CoOwned a Factions server for around a year, it then closed but came back up a year later and I moderated it. I have heard nothing but good comments on my management skills. I have also administrated a survival server for around 7 months. Along with this I have personally owned 3 servers, my most recent grossed around 400-500 dollars in profit. None of the money went to me or staff all money was dedicated to the server. (advertising, website, more player slots, etc) Unfortunately my server came to an end, I was unable to play non stop like I was because of school, and my staff were unable to handle things themselves. So, it died out. The remaining money was refunded.
If so, names of these servers: The creative server had many names, those names were, NukeUSA, NixtCraft, and Create System. I do not recall the name of the survival server, sorry. When I become staff on a server I tend to stick with it for awhile, I do not like to move around to different servers and see how many servers I can become staff on, I prefer to stay loyal to 1 or 2.
What happened to these servers?: The Factions server has died twice now unfortunately, due to the owner just leaving randomly. The survival server died due to constant ddos attacks.
Are you currently staff of any other servers?: I am a head-Admin on ArcadeCraft and HulkCraft. Do not worry my work on this server will not affect my work on your server.
Why are you applying for another server?: I am applying to make sure my time on minecraft is fully occupied, because I always love doing something to help.
Building skill (1-20): 18, to be honest, I am not that great of a builder, sorry. If you are going to hire me hire me for server management or permissions management.
Plugin Knowledge (1-20): 18/20, because I am good with plugins, but there is always more to learn so I do not think anyone, can give themselves a full 20. I must say, however, I am an expert with PermissionsEx, I have set up PEX permissions for around 3 server now, including my own. I can have full permissions up and running perfectly with in hours, although I prefer to take a day to perfect everything.
Coding Knowledge (1-20): 13, I have tried coding once went horribly wrong, just about destroyed my server.
Basic Command Knowledge (1-20): 20/20, I love my commands.
Fluent Languages: English and I am currently learning Spanish, I currently know very little Spanish.
What do you hope to accomplish for the server?: I hope to help, what ever server I get accepted on, reach its peak. I am able to manage the server smoothly even if there are no other staff present. I am independent. I can eliminate and dangers that may present themselves to the server. With help from all staff and especially owner I believe we can keep this server up and running for years. I am able to advertise, and keep a steady flow of new players coming to the server. Along with this I can find donors that will help keep server running. If worse comes to worse I can even donate to ensure survival of the server. I do not believe I will ever need to donate, however, I am quite good at making donor ranks appealing and making people want to donate themselves. If given a chance, I believe with help from all we can work miracles for the server.
What can you bring that others can't?: I can bring my wide range of server experience, from Creative to Survival to Hunger Games servers. I have yet to let down a server. I can bring the much need audience and donors to the server to keep it running for years.
Anything else you may want to add?: That is pretty much it. Thank you for taking a look at my app to those who did. Hope to see you soon.
12/01/2013 9:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
bvgamer33
All of you can go ahead and add me on Skype if you have it i'm bvgamer33
12/01/2013 5:16 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Motherload
Hey bvgamer, I'd like to know if you had a Skype or another way of communication
Anyways, to my Application!

IGN: LeePieGuy
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/iErikpie/videos
Experience: I have been Admin on 2 servers, Owner on my own, Mod on 3 servers, and Builder on a 130-player server.
Favorite hosting company: MCProHosting
Server type idea: I would love it to be a custom-coded adventure map, or maybe a PrisonTech server. I'm a decent builder, so I can build awesome prisons (not the simple bedrock/obsidian ones, mind you)
Favorite color: ALL OF DEM!!! Just kidding, I love the color turquoise. It sounds feminine, but I really like it :3
12/01/2013 5:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
Ethstar120
Application: Applying for CoOwner
IGN: monstermash23
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/user/drawntogaming
Experience: I have had alot of experience hosting a server. I had my own until PMC crashed and nobody could get into it.
Favorite hosting company: I don't use those I just port-forward my server so people can join it.
Server type idea: Minigames & Survival
Favorite color: Purple (Don't Judge. It's the colour of pure magic/arcane)

I hope you find the most qualified person for this server and I wish you Good Luck.

~Ethstar120
12/01/2013 4:50 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Remixer246
Application:
IGN: Remixer246.

Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/user/RenthalGaming

Experience: I have been staff a few times and I have had plenty experience with plugins and groups.

Favorite hosting company: MCProHosting.

Server type idea: Factions / Vanilla mindcrack.

Favorite color: Fluorescent blue.
12/01/2013 4:43 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
hunkboi8
Application:
IGN:thephenoum
Youtube channel link:www.youtube.com/user/hunkyyy1
Experience: Own 2 servers before and have web designing and plugin experience
Favorite hosting company: always hosted from my ip because my internet was good
Server type idea: Factions PvP and Hunger games with creative
Favorite color: Orange
12/01/2013 12:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Shadow_Ninja_22
Application: I Need A New Server I Am A Good Keeper Of DA Peace
IGN: Shadow_Ninja_22
Youtube channel link: MY Ign
Experience: 1 Co-owner 1 admin
Favorite hosting company:Umm idk Uber-mc
Server type idea: Idk Hunger games Or Skywars Or Somtin
Favorite color: Red
11/30/2013 11:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Elite_Ninja_21
IGN : Elite_Ninja_21
YouTube Channel Link : Youtube/elitecraft1000 (Close Enough xD)
Experience : Owner Once, Admin 3, Mod, 1, Helper 1.
Server Idea : Ehh... Anythings Good
Fav Color : GREEN
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome