Looking to help out and administrate servers!

Reborn_twilight's Avatar Reborn_twilight10/31/15 3:49 pm
1 emeralds 210 7
11/8/2015 6:53 pm
itscoolpj's Avatar itscoolpj
Hello! I am looking to help out servers and administrate it. I have experience in servers such as factions, skyblock, and creative. Though after a while of learning, i am sure i can administrate just as good on something like skywars or even a new Gamemode!

I help out for free! Anything you want to know (or need to) i am willing to answer. (Anything private, personal or confidential i will not answer of course).
Here's some things about me!

I have had my computer for about 4 years and played Minecraft multiplayer since. 1 year later i administrated a faction server for about a year (or 6 months) then went on to help out from there! I am currently 13, (13 on November 3rd) I am mature and have staff like behavior that your server needs and wants!. I am good with players and when things come down to be serious, i'm not going to goof off, i put my time and effort to help you, not to troll, screw around, or completely ruin things for you. I am also available to use skype when ever!. I am able to make YOUR SERVER! more popular and make people want to donate because of how much they would love the idea's i would have!.

I am looking forward to helping out any server! All i ask is this:
Mature staff
Fully functional server
Not to pay me
I also would like any rank Admin or above. (I understand some may not trust me, but i am willing to earn trust)
Organized staff
Reborn_twilight
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2015 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
itscoolpj
Bump
11/08/2015 6:53 pm
itscoolpj
Reborn_twilightHello! I am looking to help out servers and administrate it. I have experience in servers such as factions, skyblock, and creative. Though after a while of learning, i am sure i can administrate just as good on something like skywars or even a new Gamemode!

I help out for free! Anything you want to know (or need to) i am willing to answer. (Anything private, personal or confidential i will not answer of course).
Here's some things about me!

I have had my computer for about 4 years and played Minecraft multiplayer since. 1 year later i administrated a faction server for about a year (or 6 months) then went on to help out from there! I am currently 13, (13 on November 3rd) I am mature and have staff like behavior that your server needs and wants!. I am good with players and when things come down to be serious, i'm not going to goof off, i put my time and effort to help you, not to troll, screw around, or completely ruin things for you. I am also available to use skype when ever!. I am able to make YOUR SERVER! more popular and make people want to donate because of how much they would love the idea's i would have!.

I am looking forward to helping out any server! All i ask is this:
Mature staff
Fully functional server
Not to pay me
I also would like any rank Admin or above. (I understand some may not trust me, but i am willing to earn trust)
Organized staff

Can i get your Skype
11/02/2015 2:42 pm
BeastBlobfish
http://www.thepigeonnest.enjin.com/application
or
http://www.thepigeonnest.enjin.com/seniorapplication

We do not have a server as of yet, however, we hope to have one in the future.
11/01/2015 4:53 pm
Craftedmaster12
nvm
11/01/2015 4:51 pm
Craftedmaster12
I would like to help out
11/01/2015 4:39 pm
Funsolit
Hey man, if you're interested in joining a team then you can read my post you can find it here http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=520012&view=viewpoll. You can apply by answering simple questions and i will reply to your application in 12-18 hours maximum.
11/01/2015 4:35 pm
Reborn_twilight
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome