forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Looking to partner with a server host

1 emerald1 reply148 views
created 11/14/2014 2:59 pm by calebwiebolt11
last reply 11/15/2014 11:49 am
Hey guys caleb here. I recently released my new mod pack "Infinite Exploits", and I am looking for a server host that would be willing to partner with me . The host would provide a official server for the mod pack. The mod pack would require 4 gigs of ram to begin with (Note the pack has 120 mods). We may be able to get by with 3, but 4 would be best. My side of the deal would be to recommend the host and have banners on the mod pack website, forum posts, and pmc projects as well as in game broadcasts on the server. This would generate good traffic for said host. Several of my friends are also planing on doing several you tube series on the pack and id bet they would be willing to post a banner in their descriptions. I would also give 50% of all donations to the host. The pack has already received high ratings from a few beta testers and is sure to be a hit. In the end it would be a great opportunity for the host and me. Please consider this offer.

Thanks for reading,
Caleb

Mod pack link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/mindcrack-privatepack.517809
Posted by avatar
calebwiebolt11
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

1 reply

11/15/2014 11:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
calebwiebolt11
BUMP --Still looking

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019