Looking to do Grunt Work for a server. Hopefully...

1 emerald 4 replies 96 views | started 10/13/2017 9:13 pm by GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Hello,

My name is Jason. I tend to post a lot but I would like to contribute my time and skills to a friendly server that is in need. I am a free developer meaning I don't charge you.

About Me

I am an 8th grade student and I have been taking coding classes for almost 6 years, since 3rd grade! Myself and a few others have been taught to dedicate time and space to helping and that is what I intend to do. I am a huge football and basketball fan, my favorite team is the Seattle Seahawks and I don't really have a favorite team for basketball. Some hobbies of mine are coding (Duh), basketball, baseball, football, and learning new things to do in my spare time!

Where Did You Learn to Code?

I was thinking of taking coding classes but at the time I never thought it was a big deal. But as I soon realized it was a huge deal to me and it had amazing effects on me and my friends. In school I would use blank sheets to code HTML, Python, C++ and Often Java.

What Are Your Services for Coding?

My services for coding is completely free. I have about $350 saved for plugins. I currently own Auction House, Feather Board, and a few others that are worth a little currency. I dedicate my time and my effort to just one server so try to tell me as much details as possible.

What Coding Languages do You Know?

Java - Quite an easy course for me as that was my first real coding experience since 3rd Grade. I was taught by my awesome teachers and I was on the computers a lot.

HTML - I started that in 5th Grade, which was a little difficult at first but as I tried and tried again I got the hang of it and BOOM, I'm Coding.

C++ - Definitely the hardest one for me which I started in 7th Grade, I had a lot of trouble but I took courses and I eventually got the hang of it.

Python - I also took this in 7th Grade but I would always know what to do considering this was the easiest of my courses. I am very fluent in this language and this is what I mostly code in.

Time Stamps

Monday - Friday: 3 PM to 10:30 PM

Saturday - Sunday 12 AM to 3 AM

Contact Information

Discord: Ap0thic0n#4292

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO HATE ON ME ATLEAST DO IT IN DISCORD! Thanks!

Posted by avatar
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Level 1 : New Network

4 replies

10/14/2017 5:09 am
Level 10 Journeyman Engineer
Kequo
All I read was "plugin developer" and that you're in eighth grade before I started getting dizzy due to the amount of different sizes, colours and the overall format. You may interest me if you advertise yourself in a professional manner.
10/13/2017 9:39 pm
Level 1 New Network
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Actually those are some weeks, I am sorry that this post does not please you, but please dont post hate comments publicly.
10/13/2017 9:33 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Architect
Captain-Chicken
Just stop posting, I've seen you've made a good attempt the spam the forums section
10/13/2017 9:30 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Architect
Captain-Chicken
I love you have hours, but your clearly not into sports with those hours

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome