Looking To Start Up A New Server {Looking For Builders}

Summoi's Avatar Summoi4/21/18 8:04 pm
4/21/2018 11:39 pm
x0Z3ro0x's Avatar x0Z3ro0x
Requirements:
  • Must Be Over 17
  • Must Be Able To Build Decently (Not Average)
  • Must Have Basic Server Knowledge (Essentials Commmands/World Edit Commands)
  • Must Have Other Ways Of Contacting You (Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, Etc..)

Server Type:

I'm Going For A Economy Server, Not Sure If Towny Or GriefPrevention. Not Gonna Be Just Land Claiming And A Shop, Adding So Many New Things Other Economy Servers Don't Have (Tired Of Playing The Same Economy Servers)

Contact Me:

Discord: Summoi#3994

Here: My Profile

Server Info:
  • Version 1.12.2-1.8
  • Mode: Online (Premium)

How To Apply:

Message/Comment:

In-Game Name: (For Whitelist)
Ever Ran A Server Before?:
How Long Have You Played Minecraft?:
Pictures Of Things You Built (Optional):
Time You Can Spend Online:
Other Info (Optional):
Summoi
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2018 9:46 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
x0Z3ro0x
I know this is not what you posted, however I have already started a Minecraft server with an economy theme. The reason I am even mentioning this in the first place is because I believe I have created what you are looking to create and in addition, I am accepting a co-owner that is our master builder while I handle everything coding.

More is explained about the project I am creating and the co-owner role in the forum here. Sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for just saw an opportunity to bring two minds together. I wish you and your server the best of luck should you not be interested! Thanks for hearing me out.
04/21/2018 9:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
Summoi
I like building and developing, I'd like to do both. I just want someone to keep me company while I make one. I'm not really looking for a building role. As that doesn't get me anywhere but a server some nice scenery.
04/21/2018 11:39 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
x0Z3ro0x
Its a role yes, but not a builders role. The role its self is for co-owner. As the second co-owner you would be in charge of everything building. Meaning recruiting a build team to work for you, deciding what to build and where. You are an owner with owner responsibilities but your main concern is making things look good.

I understand though! Thanks for taking the time to reply! Have a great night and best of wishes with your project.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome