LostCraft Reborn || 1.15.2 || Factions Econo/survival

djl0st12's Avatar djl0st122/18/20 3:43 pm
2/20/2020 3:38 pm
djl0st12's Avatar djl0st12
IP: lostcraftreborn.com

type: Factions/survival with economy emphasis

important commands: /rules (must accept rules to be promoted to member) /help /ma help /jobs browse /f help /wild /warp shop

Other relevant info: Don't join and immediately ask for staff. Thats not how things work.
Don't join and complain about having to do /rules to be promoted. It's important that you know where I stand, and I know the rules are something you can agree to.

We have a heavy emphasis on economy. Joining a job quickly is important. Pick one that fits what you spend much time doing. Read each of the "infograms" at spawn. They are all useful! We are a new server. Slowly growing. However, I am invested in building this community. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions (other than.. can i be staff!!?)

LostCraft Reborn

An econo survival factions server

Factions, Essentials, Shops, mcMMO, mobarena, and some other bells and whistles.

Our plan is to build a community through a reliable and trustworthy administration team, and quality players who are here for the right reasons. LostCraft Reborn is just getting back up and running so there will be some tweaks and additions over the next few weeks. However, with daily offsite backups, and full server access and administration our staff are in control and you can be sure your playtime won't be wasted by rollbacks.The current map was freshly started with 1.15 so all map generation will be done with the latest features.We are also working on and developing our community website and forums at http://lostcraftreborn.com.
djl0st12
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner