Lunar Reset 2016

11thShadowDragon's Avatar 11thShadowDragon8/5/16 10:53 pm
2 emeralds 428 5
8/18/2016 5:18 pm
Crimsonora's Avatar Crimsonora
Hey, guys.
It is with much displeasure I come to tell you the server is in need of a map reset. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I hate it as much as the rest of you or more, but it doesn't matter. If we want the server to stay up, we gotta move forward. So here's my plan:

1. Research how to SAFELY insert a new map into the server (I'm just going to check to make sure nothing screws up. We've had enough of that, I'm sure.) Also, making a list of all the plugins is proooobably a good idea.

2. Discuss with you guys, on here, about the server. It can be anything, like improvements to spawn (since I have to build a whole new one, urk) warps, that kind of thing. The anti-swear and rules type of stuff is probably going to stay mostly the same, though I may edit them to be a little more precise.

3. I'M GONNA GET FLUFFIN' ESSENTIALS TO WORK PROPERLY, YA HEAR THAT?! I swear, plugins hate me.

4. After I finish the research and junk, input the map. Then, if it will actually let me, put up a copy of the map to be downloaded on my PMC for all to enjoy. (I'm not sure this will work, since it corrupted, but eh. I might find out more about that on my journey to inputting the new one.)

5. Get the server built up some before I open it, because when you open a server before it has lots of preparation, disaster strikes. *cough cough Mano cough did that cough*

After these 5 hopefully not-too-complicated steps (watch, they'll bite me in the butt later and be ridiculously hard) the server should be ready to support people again. Once I pay August's bill, we'll have another month of funding and then we may need to work up some donations come October. I think I have some cash stashed away somewhere, so if push comes to shove I can chuck some of that at the hosting people.

So begins the next book in the chronicles of Lunar Eclipse. Ciao,

- 11thShadowDragon
11thShadowDragon
Level 29 : Expert Mage