LunarMC | Recruitment

nadiax's Avatar nadiax5/13/18 2:40 am history
2 emeralds 169 4
5/16/2018 7:35 pm
huesca12's Avatar huesca12
LunarMC
━━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━━
Welcome to the LunarMC recruitment page!
I'm Nadia, owner of LunarMC and I'm looking for staff members to help me kick start this adventure.
Please read this thread thoroughly to ensure you reach all the requirements to
be eligible to apply for our team.
┈┈┈┈ ☆ ┈┈┈┈
About LunarMC
━━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━━
LunarMC aims to provide a fun and relaxed environment for all ages.
With many gamemodes and events we want you to have an out of this world experience here at LMC.
We want our players to really be involved with the server, so suggestions are always welcome (:
Some gamemodes that will be available on LMC:
- Survival
- Factions
- Mini Games
- Builder's Planet
(Creative server that allows you to use various building plugins)
- Much More!
┈┈┈┈ ☆ ┈┈┈┈
Requirements:
━━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━━
LunarMC wants to provide you with the best help possible.
We look for certain things in staff members that we think have potential in our team.
Maturity - We want our staff to provide professional assistance to our players, maturity plays quite
a role in that. If you're someone who is responsible and can provide the quality assistance then you'll most likely
make a good fit on our team.
Activity - Yes, I understand school and such can be a hassle. However, if you're not able to come online
for a long period of time (2-3 weeks max - not active on the server or discord) then your probably not able to be able
to apply for our team.
*If you're not able to come online for more that a week or so please contact me in advance*
Informed - We want our staff members to know about the server's rules / info from the inside out.
If you get a question that you don't know about the server it's makes the LMC team look quite unprofessional. Before being
recruited we will give our staff team a over-view of the server's rules and general information. <3
Friendly - This is very important when being a staff member. We want our players to see our staff members are friends, someone they can
come to when there's ever a problem or just to chat with! If you're someone who works well with people and is always up for making new friends you
would also make a good fit on the team.
"Age Requirement" - LMC doesn't really have a age requirement. If you're someone who knows what they're doing
and can play your part in the server well, you will be able to join the team. However as stated above, maturity does play apart in
becoming a staff member so keep that in mind!
Warning:
If you are found lying in your application about anything, your application will automatically be denied.
┈┈┈┈ ☆ ┈┈┈┈
Interested?
━━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━━
If you're interested in joining our wonderful staff team,
please join our discord by clicking
here.
┈┈┈┈ ☆ ┈┈┈┈
nadiax
Level 1 : New Explorer