forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

:: LyfCraft :: Vanilla SMP - Discord - Hermitcraft Inspired [Whitelist]

1 emerald1 reply53 views
created 01/11/2019 5:59 pm by BeardedDragonUK
last reply 01/12/2019 4:36 pm
LyfCraft Logo

Applications are now open for our new Vanilla (with tweaks) SMP Server LyfCraft.

The hope is to create a community environment, whilst not aimed purely at mature gamers in order for this to succeed it would be most suitable for aspiring YouTube content creators and Twitch/ Mixer Streamers. It is worth noting if you do not record for YT or stream at present that isn't an issue however it would suit those who aspire to head in that direction.

The website also contains an application form for whitelisting at www.lyfcraftmc.com

A few small tweaks have been made including AFK Display, Anti-Enderman Grief, Customised armour stands, Double shulker shell drops, Dragon drops elytra, Mob head drops, Multiplayer Sleep and Silence Mobs, these can be open for discussion by all members of LyfCraft (including you if whitelisted).

The server is now live and appliacations are welcome, a few things are required in order to be considered as follows;

• IGN Name
  • Do you currently stream/ record MC videos?
  • Do you use discord, if so what is your discord name

The first episode from myself is now on YouTube outlining plans for Season 1 and I have live streamed a few times from LyfCraft on Twitch.

Any questions drop me a message and we can discuss more.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LyfCraftMC
Posted by avatar
BeardedDragonUK
Level 1 : New Miner

1 reply

01/12/2019 4:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BeardedDragonUK
We are now up to 4 members total with applications coming in all the time, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity should you be a budding YouTube content creator or Live Streamer as whitelisting will stop once we hit the required total.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome