NEED STAFF! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING. SERVER NAME: APOCALYPTIC EMPIRES SERVER TYPE: RPG(custom mobs,quests,and custom items)

dethtonubs's Avatar dethtonubs8/27/19 10:48 am history
9/1/2019 3:03 pm
dethtonubs's Avatar dethtonubs
I have already paid for a dedicated server monthly.Just need staff to help get this server up and running. To be honest this will be the first server I will be launching. Even if you don't wanna apply and are reading this please PM me with pointers. Thanks.

SERVER IS A RPG STYLE WITH GREEK GODS AS THE THEME. CUSTOM MOBS,ITEMS,QUESTS,AND BOSSES. WITH TOWNY ASPECT TO IT.

IF YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BECOME ONE OF THE MANY PROUD STAFF MEMBERS FOR OUR SERVER, YOU MIGHT BE PAID ONCE THE SERVER IS BIG ENOUGH. HOW MUCH WILL DEPEND ON HOW MUCH WORK THE STAFF MEMBERS WE ACQUIRE PUT INTO THIS PROJECT.

NEED THE FOLLOWING:
  • 3 Developers: NEEDED
  • Admins: CLOSED
  • 6 Mods
  • 5 Helpers
  • 16 Builders: NEEDED

DEVELOPERS APPLICATIONS:
    • Have you ever been a developer on any other projects?
    • Have you worked with coding before? If yes, how many years of experience do you have?
    • Have you ever owned your own server? If yes is it still running, and how long has it been up for(months/years)?
    • If asked would you be able to make a mod pack? Explain.
    • What are your limitations? Explain.
    • What are your strengths? Explain.
    • How many hours can you work on the server a day/week?
    • What kind of server are you use to coding for bukkit/spigot?
    • Are you at least 16 years of age?
    • Why you?
    • What type of coding do you do?
    • Would you be willing to show basic understanding of codes/commands?
    • Can you answer basic coding questions if asked?
    • Do you currently have discord?

ADMIN APPLICATIONS:

SECTION CLOSE

MOD APPLICATIONS:
                      • Have you ever been mod on any other servers?
                      • Why you? Explain.
                      • How long have you played Minecraft? (months/years)?
                      • What kind of server are you use to, bukkit/spigot?

HELPER APPLICATIONS:
                      • Why you? Explain.
                      • How many hour will be playing on the server day/week?
                      • Give a time when you helped someone on another server and how did you solve their issue.
                      • Tell me the top 5 server rules on any server.
                      • Have you been a Helper on any other server?

BUILDER APPLICATIONS:
                      • How many years have you played Minecreft?
                      • Why you? Please give as much detail as possible.
                      • Have you worked on servers before? If yes, is the server still running?
                      • How many hours will you be able to build a day?
                      • Do you know how to use Voxal Sniper/ WorldEdit?
                      • Would you be able to set up a date to show off your skills in a creative world for a second "Interview"
                      • Can you upload a picture of a recent build you did yourself or as part of a team?

Disclaimer:

This application process does not grantee any position on this server. If chosen to be apart of this servers Staff you can be fired for the following. Failure to maintain enough hours to keep up with server's need. Failure to obey the server rules. Failure to follow Staff rules.
                      Banning a player/Staff member without cause. Attempts to correct behavior will be tired, but for serious offences the Staff member will be IP-Banned. Once the server is large enough and is bringing in money to cover the costs, then the staff members will start to receive a monthly pay that may vary due to monthly profits. The funds will be made thru a secure application. This will be discussed further in the future. Any type of disputes within the Staff team will need to be taken to the next person in the chain of command. If the person or persons creating the issue is the person next in the chain of command then the issue will be dealt with by the owner of the server, Deathtonubs. Should you be picked as a candidate for the Staff team then you will need to provide some personal Info such as : First and Last name, Phone number,and Email address. No information will be shared and will be used to contact you if you are offline and are needed for an urgent matter. SOME STAFF WILL NOT NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR INFO(PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.)

dethtonubs
                      Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2019 2:54 pm
                      dethtonubs
                      messaged
                      09/01/2019 2:05 amhistory
                      SethDeity
                      • How many years have you played Minecreft? 5
                      • Why you? Please give as much detail as possible. I love getting back from a long day, sitting on my bed, jumping on Minecraft, putting the earphones in and blasting music while building. Seriously though, I simply love the thrill of working on projects and the sense of achievement when you've created something truely amazing.

The community, theres nothing like jumping in a voice chat having a laugh while playing or building, creating those hilarious memories whilst we feed our unhealthy insomnia addiction.

The end, when the servers complete (with the exception of updates), it's sad but also great, getting all the staff members together for that final photo in front of the castle before the server is open to the world.

• How many hours will you be able to build a day? 2-4
                      • Do you know how to use Voxal Sniper/ WorldEdit? Both yes.
                      • Would you be able to set up a date to show off your skills in a creative world for a second "Interview" - Easy done.
                      • Can you upload a picture of a recent build you did yourself or as part of a team? https://imgur.com/gallery/fOtfFlG

PLEASE add me on discord as I don't use the forums frequently. Seth#8427
                      08/31/2019 4:04 am
                      Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
                      Scxlly on Youtube
                      • Have you ever been mod on any other servers?
                      I own my own server currently being set up, and I have mod experience on OlympicMC, a 2013 server.
                      • Why you? Explain.
                      I am a YouTuber with 1,400 subscribers and can bring the server into light. I also want to make catching hackers videos for content.
                      Since 2013, so a lot of experience.
                      I sometimes may misunderstand chat messages, or not be online all of the time but I will make sure to dedicate a good amount of time to the server.
                      Catching hackers. I used to use a hacked client for playing on anarchy servers so I have a complete understanding of hacks. I also know the commands used on servers.
                      5-7 hours per week will go into the server.
                      • What kind of server are you use to, bukkit/spigot?
                      I used to use bukkit on my own server but now I am using spigot.
                      No, I am 13 but I am responsible and will bring your server into the spotlight.
                      Yes, Scxlly#3520.
                      08/29/2019 11:10 pm
                      Level 1 : New Explorer
                      Cynshiii
                      Have you ever been mod on any other servers?
                      I have quite a bit of experience with being Staff in general. If you want specific details, don't hesitate to ask.

Why you? Explain.
                      I have played Minecraft for quite a while now, and have been working with servers for a long time. I know the ins and outs of many plugins that some consider to be basic (such as Essentials, PermissionsEx, World Guard, etc,) and am able to swiftly learn more if need be. I am able to remain as unbiased as possible in situations that call for it. I am also able to be a good mediator when needed. I believe that my experience can come in handy in multiple situations, and can contribute to the server in many ways that others can't.

How long have you played Minecraft? (months/years)?
                      I have played Minecraft since 03/03/2013. I can proivide proof if need be.

What are your limitations? Explain.
                      One of my biggest limitations is that I am not a good builder. I can edit configs, learn plugins, all that stuff, but when it comes to building, I am far inferior than most. I can also let my emotions get the best of me from time to time, but that rarely happens and, when it does, I take a break and do something like take a walk.

What are your strengths? Explain.
                      I am able to adapt to many situations and, because of this, am able to work well with others, even if we have conflicting ideas. I am also able to set aside differences and work well with a group. I can edit plugin configs with ease, and am able to make sure server-based things are running well. I have set up my own servers (primarily husk servers, or servers just to test things), so I am well-versed with essentially anything plugin-related or, if I am not, can easily learn the plugin.

How many hours can you work on the server a day/week?
                      On average, 15 or 20 hours a week, meaning 3 to 4 hours a day. However, I am almost always available on Discord.

What kind of server are you use to, bukkit/spigot?
                      Bukkit and Spigot are essentially the same. Spigot is just a more refined version of Bukkit. I am able to work with both. \

Are you at least 16 years of age?
                      I am only 15, however, I believe that my experience makes up for my age.

Do you currently have discord?
                      I do. You can reach me @ High Quality Camera#7551.
                      09/01/2019 3:01 pm
                      dethtonubs
                      give me ur username again
                      08/30/2019 6:08 am
                      dethtonubs
                      WIll reach out on discord
                      08/29/2019 3:21 pm
                      dethtonubs
                      message sent
                      08/29/2019 3:04 am
                      hayden0428
                      • Have you ever been admin on any other servers/games before?Back in the day about 5 or 6 years ago I used to create my own servers for me, my friends, and some random people to play on, and I was an admin on there, but I haven't had the opportunity to be staff on another server before.
                      • Why you? Explain.
                        I've played Minecraft for some time now, and I know the ins and outs of most of the game, and also have a little experience working with servers (Bukkit mostly) and configuring plugins, even though it's been a while. I always like to help people and provide the best experience possible for all players. Also, if someone is continuously breaking rules and creating a toxic environment for other players, I don't have a problem dropping the hammer, unlike a lot of moderators and admins I've seen on other servers I've played on.
                      • Have you ever owned your own server? If yes is it still running, and how long has it been up
                        for(months/years)?
                        I used to create my own servers back around 2013-2015, and a few of them got around 15-20 players at the most after posting them on Planet Minecraft, but they never had any official staff besides me and a couple friends, but they all died out sort of quickly.
                        My biggest limitation at the moment would be time, since I'm going to college full time and also job searching. Other than that, the fact that I've never had any real experience as an admin on a server that wasn't my own.
                      • What are your strengths? Explain.My biggest strengths are that I am really helpful to other players, and can answer most questions that come up. I do have some experience working on Bukkit servers, even though it was a long time ago. I know how to do most things in Minecraft and I am pretty decent at redstone.
                        With school right now, I'd say 6-7 days a week, but during the week maybe 3-4 hours a day max. Depending on when I get a job, and what the hours are like, those days may have to be cut back, but I should still be able to be online for a couple hours most nights at least.
                      • What kind of server are you use to managing, bukkit/spigot?
                        Bukkit for sure.
                      • Are you at least 16 years of age?Yes, I'm 19.
                      • Do you currently have discord?Yes, it's haydenborg#5108
                      08/28/2019 4:10 pm
                      Mderra
                      • Have you ever been admin on any other servers/games before? Yes, I did, in 3
                      • Why you? Explain. I will be respectful, do whatever i asked to and i will follow the rules as they are written
                      • Have you ever owned your own server? If yes is it still running, and how long has it been up
                        for(months/years)? yes, it isnt still running, but it had been running for 3 months

• What are your limitations? Explain. I go to university so i dont have much time, but i can still working on the server
                      • What are your strengths? Explain. I never lie, i know many tricks in minecraft like detecting hackers or things like that.
                      • How many hours can you work on the server a day/week? i can work 2 hrs a day
                      • What kind of server are you use to managing, bukkit/spigot? both of them 
                      • Are you at least 16 years of age? yes, im 19 
                      • Do you currently have discord? yes its galo1325476980#0405
                      09/01/2019 3:03 pm
                      dethtonubs
                      ill need your username for discord again
                      08/28/2019 2:29 pm
                      dethtonubs
                      Message has been sent to both of you.
                      08/28/2019 1:25 pm
                      Syadasti
                      • How many years have you played Minecreft? I've been playing Minecraft for almost ten years now!
                      • Why you? Please give as much detail as possible. As a builder, I feel that I can bring a unique style to the table. I enjoy your typical midieval castle building but also enjoy playing with fantastical ideas inspired by a long history of interacting with the sci-fi/fantasy genre. I like to create builds that can be fully explored- whether it's a series of not so obvious jumps to gain a new perspective or a hidden entrance in plain sight. I would like to have a good reason to build a full-fledged dungeon environment or an arena for PvP / PvE purposes.
                      • Have you worked on servers before? If yes, is the server still running? I've helped build for a few servers but none of them panned out. It was never for long in all honesty and I usually only finished a building or two before I either lost interest or the server shut down. (ie. most were small projects that simply weren't going anywhere.) A couple years ago, one server was using one of my castles as their spawn..
                      • How many hours will you be able to build a day? I am semi-retired, so I have quite a bit of time available. The amount of time that I will build will highly depend on my feedback from the server. There are at least two semi-large scale projects that I could work on right away- iterations of projects that I've done before. I don't have a blueprint- more of a general template to work with. During that time, I would assess the server's progress and staff to get an idea of what the server will actually offer and how reasonable it seems to continue on with the project. There would be numerous factors weighed in that would ultimately affect how much time I invest.. in the end, I'd like to see a server like this succeed because it sounds like a server that I'd like to play on.
                      • Do you know how to use Voxal Sniper/ WorldEdit? I must admit that it's been years since I've used WorldEdit and that I'm quite the amateur with its use. I used to have a page of commands saved and would mainly use it to replicate simple structures, move things around, etc but again.. nothing fancy. There are times that I am building something and marvel at how much quicker it would be with a few WorldEdit commands.. but the majority of the work gets done by hand unless there's an obvious use that will save me time.
                      • Would you be able to set up a date to show off your skills in a creative world for a second "Interview" Yes, though I don't know how quickly I would be able to create anything of note. Unless I am working with an idea that I've dealt with before, it often takes me a significant amount of time to generate anything that's aesthetically pleasing.
                      • Can you upload a picture of a recent build you did yourself or as part of a team? I would be glad to upload a picture of a project that I've completed. If the server is still up, I could even show an iteration of a unique build that I could attempt to replicate for this server. My Discord ID is Syadasti#6985 if you wish to contact me- though you'll have to let me know because I don't normally log in to such.
                      08/28/2019 6:29 am
                      xSudden_574
                      • Have you ever been admin on any other servers/games before? yes
                      • Why you? Explain. why me beacause im experinced admin i have been working config plugins + creating minecraft server for 3 years now i know what to do i can deal with plugins errors bugs etc and i will help with making server more cool and funny with making new games on it and new features too.
                        for(months/years)? yes i owned a minecraft server its not running anymore and for 2 years
                      • What are your limitations? Explain. school when my school back i will be so inactive and busy so i can only work on holidays and summer
                      • What are your strengths? Explain. when i have holiday or summer comes i can be active for 20h per day and also i can deal with alot plugins and errors and server will ever get and i can create games fast.
                      • How many hours can you work on the server a day/week? when its summer everyday but when its school only in holiday
                      • What kind of server are you use to managing, bukkit/spigot? spigot and bungeecord
                      • Are you at least 16 years of age? my age 17 and i will be 18 soon
                      • Do you currently have discord? yes i do * xSudDen_#5985 *
                      08/27/2019 8:19 pm
                      dethtonubs
                      Thanks for applying. A message has been sent to you.
                      08/27/2019 12:49 pm
                      TNW Network
                      Hey man, I'd like to help as a builder, now I've played minecraft for almost 8 years, and ran some servers myself, but it never became succesful. Now I cant provide you with screenshots of builds of mine, simply because I never made any. I hope that isn't a problem, I can show you I'm a competent builder if you invite me. I'd like to hear from you soon. Cheers.

- Luke, skype: Hoogeveen17
                      Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
                      www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome