MapleArcade needs you in order to grow bigger!

iDaxius_'s Avatar iDaxius_9/20/17 6:55 pm
2 emeralds 117 1
9/20/2017 6:56 pm
iDaxius_'s Avatar iDaxius_
Hello Planet Minecraft Community! I am Malembo here with a quick review of the server MapleArcade! MapleArcade is a start-off in-development soon-to-be minigames and fun for everyone server that we need your help with! We are not hiring staff but we do need any builders who are out there looking for servers to help on! If you help out at most, we will begin accepting staff applications and make sure you get everything you need to make this server a dream for everyone to come true! To start to help out please join: https://discord.gg/NNc9Yy7 If you wish to see a growing server turn into something that you could imagine make you smile and want to join everyday, then please join the server and make your dreams come true!

Requirements:
- Must have minimal experience from other servers
- Must have atleast 2 years of experience on MC
- Must have very good knowledge of how to build
- Must be willing to help a server in need
- Must love communities that are networks

Please, I beg of you, please, if you wish to make MapleArcade your server that you will look at and say "I helped that server more than ever" then please make the right choice and join this discord and help out with everything! Once you joined, you will be set in an interview where you will be discussed different topics! Make the right decision and join the discord!!
iDaxius_
Level 1 : New Network