Mardia Network Build Team

MathMan1234's Avatar MathMan12341/16/16 4:09 pm
1 emeralds 93
HELLO

I am Mathman1234 the Manager of the Mardia Network Build team. I am here because Mardia Network is in need of some builders. We are in a crucial stage in development right now. We have almost finished the maps for release but all future projects are going to take far to long. For this reason we would like you to apply to our amazing build team. http://www.mardianetwork.in/builderapp

If you are wondering are we just another team who thinks they are amazing. The answer is yes and no. Yes we are amazing but not in the way that we are to big headed to see the truth. One of our builders has been with us for a while. He has helped with a few maps and other bits and bobs for the server. The second member is also our QA Manager. He has helped massively in the production of maps over the time he has been here. There is also me. I am also a MCC builder and have helped make quite a few maps, lobbies and hubs for Mardia Network. Finally our fourth member (if you can call him that) is BrandomMWX. He is also our Director. Brandon used to work for Mineplex and has build maps that are out on the server there. He has been the main driving force behind the server and nothing could happen without him.

Sub Teams

Apps Team

The Apps Team will look through the apps and say which ones they think are good enough for the Build team and which ones aren't. What will then happen is I will look at the app and make my decision. Some things go on behind the scenes within a week you will know the result.

Social Media

The Social Media team will make accounts on facebook, twitter or any other social networking site. They will advertise the server as well as show off the builds we have made after they have been released.

In Summary

If you have any questions regarding anything I have said in this please don't hesitate to ask. You will be able to contact me through 4 different ways. The list below is the 4 ways and in order of which one I will check most often.
1) Skype: my username is bsadler12
2) Enjin: my profile is http://www.mineplex.com/profile/12381723
3) Gmail. My email is sadler.ben.g@gmail.com
4) Planet minecraft: shoot me a pm.

Even if you are not interested please if you know someone who might be share it with them. Or share it in general.
MathMan1234
Level 1 : New Architect