Mathcraft Server Recruitment

mathreconnect's Avatar mathreconnect4/4/13 9:35 am
4/7/2013 11:11 pm
tveterveien's Avatar tveterveien
Hey I've hosted a server recently and it's on my page.
And here is the application form!

Rank Applications Possible:
Op: 10/10 Ranks filled
Admin: 8/10 Ranks filled
Mod: 1/10 Ranks filled
VIP/Builder: 1/10 Ranks filled

(Note: If your wondering why there are some ranks filled, I recruited people from a friend's server.)

APPLICATION
IGN:
Rank Application:
A good strong sentence on why you would like that rank:
Generosity:
A thing or two about yourself:
mathreconnect
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/07/2013 11:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Spider Rider
tveterveien
IGN: tveterveien
Listens to rules: yes sir!!
Rank Application: admin
A good strong sentence on why you would like that rank: I would like that rank because I know I got what it takes to be admin
Generosity: 1-10:10
A thing or two about yourself: listed below!

Personal application for you!
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): yes Tveterveien123
Does your skype have a mic.? (Helps even more): yes turtle beach x12
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): mountain time U.S
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: up to 9 hours
What can you do for the server: help you with plugins and patrol the server more detail below.
Can you help advertise? yes I have tons of minecraft friends that would play on this server!
Can you donate? (Fairly Important, money will be used to buy a server host): yes up to 20-50$ if i get admin
If you can donate, how much?(Any amount will get you staff) 20-50$
Maturity: I am always commited to my work and I try my best not to "goof" around
Why should we pick you: I will go on all day and try with all my heart to increase player experience and gameplay enjoyment whenever i enter the server. I can do any task that you are to give me. (reasonable of course) I can find plugins and maybe even try to create plugins to help out the server. With my help i can give you a Guarantee that there will be an increase in the amount of players joining the server.
Have you ever been admin/mod/co-owner/owner on any servers(Give evidence for better change): I own 1 server. IP: mc.ballstothewalls.com (temporarily down for a week or so). I am a admin on a huge server I am also co owner on a few more but, i have rambled long enough on my server experiences. If you would like more information on those i would appreciate if you were to Skype message or call me to talk more about this topic.
In the given situation how well would you deal a spammer/begger/hacker: Well, I have no toleration to those people because if they do it once then they are bound to attempt it again. The only possible scenario that i would let slide would be the spammer part. Even though i hate spammers, a ban for spamming would be very unnecessary.
How will you help the server: I can play on the server for hours a day and also i may donate depending on my money balance at the end of this month. I know some very unknown plugins that will increase gameplay by a whole lot.
Can you be trustworthy?: I am very trustworthy to all people. I can keep anything you want me to keep without telling anyone about this at all. I would never grief a server and i will admit i have been banned, but for the wrong reasons of being accused and for saying i hacked. Even if i have never installed a hack client.
How many hours are you on: I am on for about 9 hours a day if not more.
Any other details(Optional): If you need more information just add me on skype and we can clear any questions that you have.
04/07/2013 8:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
pyraa_
Server isnt up all the time :/
04/07/2013 8:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Browniez109
IGN: Skylord_Brownie
Listens to rules: Yes i do and i obey all of it
Rank Application: Admin
A good strong sentence on why you would like that rank: I would like this rank because i have a lot of experience as a staff member
Generosity: i will devote my time to this server and if possible, donate
A thing or two about yourself: I am pretty trustworthy and an open book
04/07/2013 8:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
PrankVsPrankFtw
APPLICATION
IGN: PrankVsPrankFtw
Listens to rules: Yes
Rank Application: Admin
A good strong sentence on why you would like that rank: I am amazing with almost any plugin you can throw at me to use and I am a very fast learner. I have used plugins like Essentials, Pex, World Edit, World Guard, AutoAnnouncer, and many more.I have also helped many developing servers with their plugins and setting up their donation system. I love helping others more than myself and I spend most of my time on the computer working on other people's servers. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers. I have helped about 5 different servers grow and turn into huge successful servers. One server that I set up for an owner is now doing amazing and is a server hub. I am very fast at setting up server and can get the job done dispite my young age. I know what types of plugins amazes people and what to configurate the files to make them work the best that they are capable of. I am a pretty good builder and I know some pretty advanced redstone. I am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else. I strive for perfection in my grammer, builds, and plugins. I always use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, ect. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!
Generosity: I am very generous
A thing or two about yourself:I am Nick, I am fifteen years old and i live in the United States. More importantly California. I go by the Pacific U.S. Standard time. I have a lot of free time on my hands, so i decided what the heck? Why not help out a server.In the past i have actually worked and Minecraft Server hosting companies doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work. Unlike other applicants i'm not going to put "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications. I am very good with websites, i would enjoy getting you off of the .Enjin. Sub Domain and get you into something more suitable for a well renounced server like CronosCraft maybe CronosCraft.net/com/org. I will be willing to do this, but i must say. I know the crucial factors to having a server run smoothy and working without lag. Thats why i know the good and the bad server hosting services and the do's and do not's on a server. One very big thing is Ping, a lot of people don't know that it really affects gameplay those seconds between pressing 'Enter' and your message appearing that's ping. The Green Bar (depending on texture pack) in your server list is ping. Ping also makes sure your server is responsive. Well... look at me here just blabbing on about the things i know about Servers.. because i think you may have fallen asleep i think i shall end it. If you would like to know anything please do ask
04/07/2013 8:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
pyraa_
Im Head admin in the server
04/04/2013 10:29 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Garnette
IGN: Maldor101
Listen to rules: 100%
Rank Application: Mod or VIP
A good strong sentence on why I would like this rank: I would like this rank because I love to help people out and repair grieved areas, with mod/VIP I would have all the commands necessary to do those things.
Generosity: I will repair/ build house for people for free, pay for all the items need, and sometimes I will even give out free money.
A thing or two about yourself: I am 13, am a mathlete, which is why this server recruitment caught my attention. I have played minmecraft for less than a year, but I am still very experienced.
04/07/2013 3:09 pm
mathreconnect
Accepted for Mod! The ip is 76.121.0.239 and to make sure that you are you, you need to say "CHICKEN!" in chat so I know its you.
04/04/2013 10:14 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
bobert5656
APPLICATION
IGN: bobert5
Listens to rules: Yes I do listen to rules and I obey them as well.
Rank Application: Well I would like op but if its not available I will happily be an admin.
A good strong sentence on why you would like that rank: I would like this rank because I have a lot of experience in roles such as these and I am also very good at keeping everything inline.
Generosity: In what way generous? I am very generous as I will be devoting my time to the server...
A thing or two about yourself: Well I'm 14 and have owned minecraft for a very long time and know a lot about it. I have also been staff on a lot of servers before this, they were all very successful servers.
Thanks for reading!
04/07/2013 3:13 pm
mathreconnect
I will happily accept you as admin! Go to 76.121.0.239
04/04/2013 10:04 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
PineapplePerson
APPLICATION OP
IGN: blackout722
Listens to rules: Yes i do listen to rules i dont abuse or step over the line in anysort of way
Rank Application: OP
A good strong sentence on why you would like that rank: I would like this rank just so i can help your server i can set up permission nodes for your plugins if you would like me to i just like to help you.
Generosity: as i said im just being generous by helping you make your server the best it can be.
A thing or two about yourself: im 13 i like help people on servers i find it fun and i like the challenge by finding out what it wrong with this plugin why wont this work ect.

Thanks for reading!
-blackout722
04/07/2013 3:12 pm
mathreconnect
Yes accepted for last op position! I really need help with the permission nodes! Go to 76.121.0.239
04/04/2013 10:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
RunewardMinecraft21
IGN: Runeward
Listens to rules: offcourse
Rank Application: Op/Admin/Builder/VIP/Mod
A good strong sentence on why you would like that rank: i like tho
Generosity:
A thing or two about yourself:
04/07/2013 3:14 pm
mathreconnect
Oops you forgot Generosity and A thing or two about yourself. And what does it mean "offcourse" on the rules???
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome