forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Mature staff needed! Must be active!

1 emerald37 replies569 views
created 10/31/2012 6:02 pm by Fluffybunny101
last reply 11/04/2012 1:23 am
Hey PMC! I'm looking to host a server that was more fun than my last, this time I am hosting a 1.2.5 Vanilla server. In order to play on the actual server, only problem is you are required (as apart of application to becoming an admin/mod/builder) to obtain the required mods. Currently the server is 24/7 and always will be unless its down for weather/ internet related issues.
Staff form:

First name:
IGN:
Ok with profanity (Y/N):
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A)
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior):
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?:
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?:
Have you played on Mexitalican before?:
How many hours a day will you be active?:
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building?
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any):
Can you get the mods required to join?:

ONLY IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR BUILDER:

What type of things do you build?:
Are you good at building?:
Can you build in survival?:
Can you provide screenshots?:

If accepted as a staff member you will be messaged saying so!

The IP can be found here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/s ... irst-town/
Posted by avatar
Fluffybunny101
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

37 replies

11/01/2012 8:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KidneyKraft
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
11/04/2012 1:23 am
Fluffybunny101
Dont post multiple times please it makes this harder for me to sort stuff, follow the form too -_-
11/01/2012 8:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jackham8
First name:Nolan
IGN:jackham8
Maturity:10
Ok with profanity (Y/N):yes
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A)yes russianaviator
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): None
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?:admin
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?:I HAVE BEEn looking for admin position for about a year now i have been admin on oinkcraft
Have you played on Mexitalican before?:nope but i hope i will
How many hours a day will you be active?:6
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building?always thats what admins for
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any):Oinkcraft,MC2
Can you get the mods required to join?:I think so
11/01/2012 4:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
ant363
what about my app?
11/01/2012 4:41 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
wen372
Like he said, Hes still reading the app's be patient.
11/01/2012 12:13 pm
Level 25 : Expert Caveman
Nordic_GOD
First name: Christian
IGN: NordicViking99
Maturity: 10
Ok with profanity (Y/N): Yes
Any YouTube channels: None
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): I've been Admin on many other servers.
What do you think your postition should be: Anything, but hopefully Admin
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: I need a new server to work on.
Have you played on Mexitalican before?: No
How many hours a day will you be active?: 5
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? Yes, if needed
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): TronCraft, X-Craft, etc
Can you get the mods required to join?: Maybe
11/01/2012 12:12 pm
Fluffybunny101
I am reading ALL apps still! For anyone who hasn't gotten a response of some sort, I've been busy. So give me a while to catch up lol
11/01/2012 12:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Micky075
Sure take as much time as you need
11/01/2012 12:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Micky075
First name: Michael
IGN: Micky075
Maturity: out of 10, it would be 10
Ok with profanity (Y/N):
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A) N/A
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): My behaviour in servers has been good I haven’t been banned in any.
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?: Moderator
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: So I can pass on my skills to other users I want the server to become popular and protect it from hackers.
Have you played on Mexitalican before?: No but will do now.
How many hours a day will you be active?: 12 hours a day if that.
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? Yes but in my case a Moderator
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): None But did have interview on 1337clan
Can you get the mods required to join?: Yes

Just in case my skype is: michael.enriquez52
11/01/2012 11:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Jacob1827
And nut, why are you downgrading after the update instead of upgrading?:o
11/01/2012 11:54 am
Fluffybunny101
Vanilla for 1.4.2 won't work on the system same with Bukkit idk why, it loads and once someone joins it crashes, and Vanilla 1.2.5 works just fine. lol
11/01/2012 10:44 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Luksa
and what about my app ?
11/01/2012 11:55 am
Fluffybunny101
Same. If you can get in on 1.2.5 the serve lists the required mods apon joining
10/31/2012 9:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
mclaxa123
nut i was accepted last time u posted for staff can u bring the serevr up
11/01/2012 10:32 am
Fluffybunny101
It's been up, you need 1.2.5 and a few mods this time, if you can get them and 1.2.5 then you can get OP here again
10/31/2012 9:21 pm
wen372
So am I declined?
10/31/2012 9:32 pm
Fluffybunny101
No, be patient.
10/31/2012 8:32 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
ant363
First name:anthony
IGN:ant363
Maturity:8/10
Ok with profanity yes
Any YouTube channels ya videomaster7654
Any experiences in servers cheesecraft played on alot of different servers and got staff for being there 24/7
What do you think your postition should be It would be awesome if I could get like an undercover guy whos on the lookout for hackers I hate hackers and want to do everything i can to get rid of them.
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: Look up
Have you played on Mexitalican before? nope
How many hours a day will you be active?: a good 5 hours a day
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? yes and yes!
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): Cheesecraft
Can you get the mods required to join?:Yes i can
10/31/2012 8:12 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
Tumpers
lol he is looking for maturity but his name is nutbust69 lol
10/31/2012 8:29 pm
Fluffybunny101
Indeed I am, but the name has nothing to do with my maturity.
10/31/2012 8:12 pm
Fluffybunny101
Server went down for a brief few mins due to a random black out. And is now back up!
10/31/2012 8:06 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Luksa
First name: Luka
IGN: Range919
Maturity: 8
Ok with profanity (Y/N):
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A) N
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): i was moderator on some other servers ,
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)? Moderator
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: to meet new friends etc...
Have you played on Mexitalican before?: no
How many hours a day will you be active?: 1/2h
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? yes
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): admin:2 moderator:6 on some servers
Can you get the mods required to join?: no
10/31/2012 7:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jackham8
First name:Nolan
IGN:jackham8
Maturity:10
Ok with profanity (Y/N):depends on what it is
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A)yes russianaviator
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): yes
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?:I have experience with admin on friends server. I dont like to be tested but im fun to be around
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?:I am looking forwards to take my level of admin to another notch
Have you played on Mexitalican before?:never
How many hours a day will you be active?:3
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building?ALWAYS thats what admins for
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any):MC2,baconcraft
Can you get the mods required to join?:i think so
10/31/2012 8:11 pm
Fluffybunny101
Ok, mods are pretty easy to get (server will list the ones you need to join it) and I'll have my Co-owner Ryan watch you if you'd like.
10/31/2012 7:45 pm
BombBard321
First name: Liam
IGN: BombBard321
Maturity: 9/10
Ok with profanity (Y/N): I have been owner on a few servers all the ones daly_killer10 is co-owner.
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A) I have a channel but I removed the videos due to complications.
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): Multiple owners, mods and once admin.
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?: I would aim for admin.
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: I am getting tired of hosting a 24/7 server so I just want to go to helping out on other servers and meeting new poeple.
Have you played on Mexitalican before?: No
How many hours a day will you be active?: On weekends almost all day but I live in England so my time zone may be different to yours. In the week I am on nearly all the time.
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? I would love to help people who come for help. I have had experience with this on my servers.
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): Nestriacraft. Revolutioncraft. Crowncraft.
Can you get the mods required to join?: I believe I could, however I have not yet seen what they are.
10/31/2012 8:09 pm
Fluffybunny101
Come on in, we can work a spot out that your more comfortable in
10/31/2012 7:22 pm
Griffy95
First name: I would prefer not to post real life details until I get to know you a little better, but I prefer to respond to the name Bendi in place of my IGN.
IGN: Griffy95
Age: Again, I prefer not to state my age until I get to know you a little better.
Maturity: 0-10/10 Depends on circumstances. Normally I am a laidback, mellow guy, but I can be strict if necessary and I generally act fairly mature.
Ok with profanity (Y/N): Yes, very little bothers me. I'm not ok with sexism or racism though.
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A): N/A
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): Olympuscraft (I was an Admin for quite a while, and still am, however I am trying to find a new server to devote my time to instead, as that one has died down recently).
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?: Admin. I have experience with being an Admin, and can be as mature and strict as is necessary. I could also help with building should it be required. When not doing Admin duties I would be happy to just play the game as normal until I am needed.
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: The original post was well structured with good spelling and grammar, and this instantly drew me to it. I am currently looking for a new server to replace the old one I am an Admin on.
Have you played on Mexitalican before?: No. I am unaware of what this is.
How many hours a day will you be active?: Quite a few, although it varies due to College work, I am able to come on for a few hours most days.
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building?: Of course, I enjoy the game as well as helping people.
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): Olympuscraft
Can you get the mods required to join?: Depending on which ones, probably yes. I see no reason why not. I would need help getting version 1.2.5 of Minecraft however as I have updated since then.
11/01/2012 11:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Jacob1827
I just had to reply to this because of the "not posting real life details" xD Griffin, 17. possibly turning 18 soon? Lol :p
11/01/2012 8:23 pm
Griffy95
Actually a lot of people bring up the 95 in my name as though it's my date of birth. It's not. It was the name of a game for Dreamcast I played when I was younger.
10/31/2012 8:06 pm
Fluffybunny101
Sorry bud bud age and name is kinda required.
10/31/2012 7:05 pm
daly_killer10
Hey yh im just adding last mod
do you have skype ?
10/31/2012 6:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
MysteryAnon
IGN:mguard1
Maturity:9/10 I like to have fun on a server
Ok with profanity (Y/N):Im okay with it if it is not used too much,Or the level of profanity
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A):NA
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): I always try too keep the server in order,and Keep it safe
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?:Admin or moderator..If u think so
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?:I would love to help you out and have a fun time
Have you played on Mexitalican before?No but I want to
How many hours a day will you be active?:5-6 hours
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building?:Ofcorse! Everyday!
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any):Admin on 3 and Mod on 3.Popular servers
Can you get the mods required to join?:Yes
10/31/2012 6:59 pm
Fluffybunny101
If you can manage to log in with all the required mods, we'll talk once your in. See ya on there!
10/31/2012 6:31 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Network
-Rusty-
First name:Rusty
IGN:rustypixelman
Maturity:8/10
Ok with profanity (Y/N): N
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A) no
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): good, I like to let a funny joke out once and a while, and I like watching people, all, day, long
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?: 3rd admin or admin
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: because no other server saw my application...
Have you played on Mexitalican before?:what the heck is that... Is it the server? well no I havnt
How many hours a day will you be active?: 4 hours, or more, 5 who knows
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? yes I will, I love helping people, and I'm a christian I think I'll be nice (I never swear)
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any):there were 4 forgot them all
Can you get the mods required to join?:yes... anything for you master, I got a 6 gb memory and 846 mammoth RAM computor
10/31/2012 6:23 pm
daly_killer10
First name:Sam
IGN:daly_killer10
Maturity: (9/13)
Ok with profanity (Y/N):I can handle nearly anything from being co-owner before
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A)n/a im getting a gaming computer in a thew weeks to do videos
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): i have been co-owner on 2 servers and admin on 5 servers
What do you think your position should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?:I don't mind what rank you give me
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: because i like to help out
Have you played on Mexitalican before?: Yes
How many hours a day will you be active?: 24/7
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? Yes i have build big builds before
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): 3 Tekkit 4 Vanilla
Can you get the mods required to join?: Yes
10/31/2012 6:48 pm
Fluffybunny101
I saw that you logged in to the server so +1 lol. I'll give you an admin position. See ya when you get on again!
10/31/2012 6:07 pm
wen372
First name:Titus
IGN: wen372
Maturity: (8-10)
Ok with profanity (Y/N): If i can handle people cussing? Yes if i cuss? No.
Any YouTube channels (be honest, if you don't have any say N/A) N/A
Any experiences in servers (reference as for behavior): Yes, I am owner of one server and admin at another.
What do you think your postition should be (3rd admin, admin, moderator, builder)?: Admin
Why are you looking to become a staff member here?: I was looking for server to join that might become big and that i can join. I enjoy helping people on servers and im very good at managing plugins and can make a website.
Have you played on Mexitalican before?: No.
How many hours a day will you be active?: 3-5 hours daily
Will you be a nice admin and provide help with building? Yes, I am a moderately good builder too.
List a few servers you were admin/mod on (if any): Mine, McForYou. Blockhunterz. ( I quit) And one that has not been released yet, Phantom PVP.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome