High Voltage! Mature survival server - PvE - 24/7 - Whitelisted - New map for 1.13.1

COCO_OPS's Avatar COCO_OPS8/17/18 10:08 am history
2 emeralds 185 3
9/14/2018 12:42 pm
COCO_OPS's Avatar COCO_OPS
Community Village

Greetings!

I run a server for a small group of about 30 people, which are mostly age 20+. We've recently started a new map for 1.13, and I think it would be cool to have some new people in the group! Most of us are building little houses around a villager village, but you'd be free to go off and do your own thing too. We have a border at 5k, with all biomes within that.

Dedicated server specs:

4core CPU 3.1Ghz

16GB RAM

We have no issues with lag, everything runs smoothly, even massive farms!

I'm looking for more mature players, we all trust each other not to grief/steal/cheat etc, and we would expect the same from you. The only other rule we have is against AFK fishing farms, and afking for long periods in general. Other farms are fine. If you'd like to try it out, complete the app below, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

MC Username:

Location or timezone:

DIscord:

A little bit about your play style (solo or community, what you enjoy, etc):

Feel free to PM your app if you don't want to post info publicly, but please leave a reply here saying you sent one so I don't miss it.
COCO_OPS
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner