✔ MC-World [New Server] Recruiting Builders & Staff ✔

1 emerald 6 replies 195 views | started 12/15/2017 9:41 pm by Pannacouke
MC-World is a new server currently in the build stage, planned to go public by January 1st. Anyone applying needs to be mature, responsible and capable...if this does not describe you, please do not apply and waste both of our time.

The intent of MC-World is to be a survival / creative server with a special emphasis on PVP Arena's.

Since MC-World is still in the build stage I am primarily concerned with recruiting builders right now, however, I will consider Admin staff applications.

All Applicants need to include the following information:

**In the subject/Title line put the position you're applying for

**In the body include the following:

- IGN

- Country / Timezone

- How much time you can commit to the project with a deadline of January 1st

Builder's should be proficient with world edit and need to provide examples of their ability.

Admins will need to be 18+ in age NO EXCEPTIONS.

I will only recruit Admin staff at this time. Administrators will not only maintain the server but also be involved with development with regards to new content, plugins/permissions, balancing the economy, creating means for player attraction and retention, website development and maintenance, and more.

If applying for Admin position include what plugins you're familiar with and your proficiency with each, tell me a bit about any experience you have that is relevant to the Admin duties listed above (provide previous server information, and any relevant web links).
Posted by avatar
Pannacouke
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack

6 replies

12/17/2017 6:46 am
Level 1 New Explorer
GalaxySan
I am applying for Mod
Fancyhatman
AUS
4-8 hours per day
Discord: _GalaxyChan_#2723

Builder's should be proficient with world edit and need to provide examples of their ability.
Unfortunately I do not have any examples of my buildings, but if you add my discord I will be able to provide screenshots, I am a mod on three servers. I know lots of world edit and also know the mod commands.
12/18/2017 3:42 pm
Level 20 Expert Lumberjack
Pannacouke
I'm only taking Builder and Admin applications at the moment. Check back with this post in a week or two when the server is just about to go live, I will be recruiting moderators at that time.
12/16/2017 12:34 am
Level 15 Journeyman Artist
MrMagicBlox
Do you have a discord for your server?
12/16/2017 3:16 pm
Level 20 Expert Lumberjack
Pannacouke
Yes I do
12/16/2017 11:37 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Artist
MrMagicBlox
And what would that be? I'd like to ask you a few questions about the builds you are looking to have done.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome