MCFriendly | Peaceful and Stress Free Survival | 1.12.2 | (Looking for EU/UK Staff) | NEW Dynamic Economy!

MCFriendly's Avatar MCFriendly7/5/18 1:57 am
17 emeralds 785 21
8/4/2018 1:33 pm
Cellybearloves's Avatar Cellybearloves

MCFriendly
Friendly Survival ➠ KeepInventory ➠ Jobs ➠ Custom Crates ➠ McMMO ➠ GriefPrevention ➠ Leveled Mobs ➠ Dynamic Economy

About MCFriendly

MCFriendly has prided itself as being one of the safest and 'friendliest' Minecraft communities that has ever existed. It was created as a place where you need not worry about PvP, griefing, or toxic behavior or environments. The intention is to create a place where all players are welcome, regardless of their background. Along with this, MCFriendly was established as a "player's" server, meaning that there is a majority rule where ALL player's voices are given a platform. MCFriendly was established officially on June 27th, 2017.

Features
MCFriendly features an extremely diverse and receptive community. On top of this amazing community, our server features plugins such as GriefPrevention, McMMO, Jobs(Reborn), along with a fully dynamic economy, leveled mobs, and unique and custom rewarding systems (such as crates, voting, etc.)

MCFriendly has been growing strong for a year now. Become apart of our community today! :)

IP: mcfriendly.us | go.mcfriendly.us | play.mcfriendly.us
Forums: http://www.mcfriendly.us/forum
Store: http://www.mcfriendly.us/store
Discord: https://discord.me/mcfriendly
MCFriendly
Level 34 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2018 8:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
topher_thomas
MCFriendly is a laid back server, everyone really is welcomed and treated with kindess. Its a great place to build and explore, and no one will destroy your builds or raid you.
08/04/2018 1:33 pm
Cellybearloves
We love to have you Topher! <3
07/30/2018 3:52 am
RipSawIon
One of the best communities I've been a part of - staff are always helpful, cheerful and friendly too! :)
07/16/2018 8:19 am
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Marunette
I may not have been around for all that long, joining but recently, but I can already tell that the dedication to indeed being _Friendly_ and safe for people to mingle and stay is great. Those of the staff and VIP-donators I've met are a helpful, polite, laid-back bunch, all individuals and all equally welcoming. As someone who thinks the players of a game are the most important part of it, I am in particular impressed by the wish to let everyone have a voice in how the future of the server shapes out. Making nobody feel unheard is a worthy goal! I can see myself staying for a long time, hence my own measly little donation. I hope everyone involved helps you stay afloat and grow. Much love, -Mar-Mar
07/17/2018 7:16 pm
MCFriendly
We couldn't be more grateful to have you as a member of our community :) Thanks so much for the support you've given us so far and for the amazing review <3
07/12/2018 8:31 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
MorphJB
Are you looking for a builder? (Couldn't tell by the post) I'm up for hire and hail from Ireland, read my post if you're interested, it has my portfolio, Message me for any inquires.

https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/builder-looking-to-be-hired-for--572570/

I hope to talk to you soon!
07/10/2018 4:49 am
DavosKallow
Hello, I am interested in applying for your server. Is their a minimum playtime?
07/10/2018 4:15 pm
MCFriendly
Yes, if you are referring to a staff position, we require you to play for at least one week to ensure you have the utmost understanding of the rules of the server.
07/05/2018 5:21 pm
OV21
This is the best server I have ever played, hands down! 10/10
07/07/2018 1:19 pm
MCFriendly
Thanks OV21! Glad to have you apart of the community!
07/05/2018 5:22 am
Veloci_Rabbit1
As someone who normally plays modded, I've found the community on this server to be one of the biggest draws a purely vanilla server can have. Everything else the server offers is just bonuses with a fine group of folks like the ones you'll find on MCFriendly. They live up to the name.
07/05/2018 3:35 am
happykathryn
MCFriendly is the best server that I have ever played on and I am not just saying that because I am staff, it genuinely is the best. The community is so caring and helpful. I know that if I am ever having a bad day I can log on and turn my day around by just talking and hanging out with everyone. If you are looking for a server with a positive environment, friendly staff, and great features... than MCFriendly is the server for you.
07/05/2018 3:29 am
CowAvenger
I love this server. The server provides a friendly environment for anyone and everyone. The love that I have gotten since I joined the server is immense. I plan on being around a long time!
07/05/2018 3:22 am
destroyerTDT
I joined McFriendly about 10 days after its creation just about a year ago, I have been unable to find a better survival server. No server I have seen can match in community, friendlyness and positivity
07/05/2018 3:05 am
Cellybearloves
MCFriendly has always been a good positive place to be, you easily enjoy each others company, and trust the staff. Before I became staff, I wanted to experience a community that I could live by, and I've found just that. I assure you that when you join, you'll find a loving, happy community, that beyond all other servers, big or small, is thriving and expanding. Our economy is one that you have to really dive into, it's not easy sometimes but that's where people that are problem solvers and want to ride or die with the server really find their own way to find your spot in the server. Everyone is super friendly, we have a good active amount of players constantly, always issueing welcome backs whenever we can! And many intruiging people that you'll find yourself really enjoying to hang out with. Staff are an extremely important part of the server, we make sure that everyone is having a good time and feeling their best. Above all we respect people that join the server and make sure to uphold our rules. Other servers definitely have their own levels of amazing, but you should try ours and see if it fits what you want in a server. c: Love you all! -Celly
07/07/2018 1:20 pm
MCFriendly
Much love Celly!
07/05/2018 2:56 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Timerstone
Great server with a great community in a great development cycle. 10/10 Give it an emerald!

Check out the server and you'll see what I'm talking about.
07/05/2018 2:15 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
07/05/2018 2:26 am
07/05/2018 2:31 am
07/05/2018 2:33 am
07/05/2018 2:37 am
07/05/2018 2:39 am
07/05/2018 2:08 am
Spugget
been playing for nearly a year now and it has been one of the most enjoyable servers I've ever found!
07/07/2018 1:20 pm
MCFriendly
We love you Spugget! Thanks for sticking with the community!
07/05/2018 2:06 am
Mindless-Thought
MCF is quite possibly one of the best servers out there. There's great staff, a wonderful playerbase, lots of in-game content, and tons of fun in store for every player to ever come across MCFriendly.
07/05/2018 2:04 am
INSIDIUS
Best server i have played on since buying the game, 10/10 suggested <3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome