MCTitan - New Server looking for mature moderators / helpers

Beef_'s Avatar Beef_11/13/17 11:40 pm
3 emeralds 432 8
11/15/2017 6:08 pm
Beef_'s Avatar Beef_
MCTitan

* McTitan is still under developement and will not be opening until December 1st 2017*This thread will be closed when we have picked 6-8 mods/helpers and/or it becomes december 1st, so apply now!

I am creating a server with a friend and we need people to help us moniter the server and help us! We are looking for mature, respectful and nice moderators. If you are intrested please apply!

McTitan is a new landclaim server with a level base ranking system with a medieval spin, as you rankup throught the server levels you earn more rank powers!

What we hope to achieve? We are trying to make a really fun community based server where we could have events every few nights on the server or in discord, We want to make a server where everyone can feel like they are at home and they can create new friends and create new adventures!

Requirements
  • 14 or older

• Respectful

• mature

• nice

Application requrements - please reply by answering the following questions if you wish to be considered for acceptance.

1. Nickname or name you go by.

2. Minecraft ign / Discord ign.

3. How old are you?

4. What previous experience do you have?

5. Have you ever been mod or helper?

6. What are your strengths?

7. What are your weaknesses?

8. What is your maturity level? (1 as in weakest and 5 as in strongest)

9. How could you help give the server a community feel?

10. Are you fimiliar with the plugin called "landclaim?"

11. Are you fimiliar with the plugin called "maxbans?"

12. How active are you during a normal week?

13. Why are you fit for this position?

14. Why should we trust you with power over our server players?
1-14 are all required, if you have any addition things you wish to share I would love to hear, the more descriptive the better chance you have.
Beef_
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2017 6:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MariAHH
  1. Nickname or name you go by.
    Riyah/Mariah
  2. Minecraft ign / Discord ign.
    Mariah / BabyHani #4061
  3. How old are you?
  4. What previous experience do you have?
    CrispPvP moderator. This server no longer exists. I'm an admin on an App: Amino (Appstore + Google Play)
  5. Have you ever been mod or helper?
    Yes.
  6. What are your strengths?
    I believe my grammar is a great strength. If a moderator doesn't know how to spell, imagine how bad it makes the server look.
  7. What are your weaknesses?
    Although i'm active, time management is probably my biggest weakness. Also, I haven't been a Minecraft staff member in a long time- I'd need a memory refresh on the commands.
  8. What is your maturity level? (1 as in weakest and 5 as in strongest)
    At times, with friends, I am a 3-4. In serious situations, I'm always a 5.
  9. How could you help give the server a community feel?
    A community should be opened to friendship. Making friends can ensure that people will come on more often to talk to said friends and play with them.
  10. Are you familiar with the plugin called "landclaim?"
    Prevents griefing. Have not come in contact with plugin.
  11. Are you familiar with the plugin called "maxbans?"
    Shows old usernames, etc. Have not come in contact with plugin.
  12. How active are you during a normal week?
    I am a straight A student who normally gets off the computer 10pm Weekdays 12pm Ends. I play CS:GO and Overwatch as well. However, I can follow a certain amount of hours/minutes a week, if needed.
  13. Why are you fit for this position?
    Well, like I said I haven't been able to staff on a Minecraft server in a while, I've also haven't played it much. I'd like to get back into it. Having a responsibility within the game may help me achieve this goal. I also know how to deal with multiple situations maturely without anxiety, hesitation or regret. I'm an unbiased person when it comes to moderating. For my personality, I'm very out-going and friendly. I do indeed swear verbally, but if needed I can censor myself like I do in school.
  14. Why should we trust you with power over our server players? I'm given power to ban, warn, disable posts, etc. On the app I mentioned earlier. I have no past of abusing any power.
11/14/2017 8:16 pm
Beef_
You are being considered for staff please join our discord https://discord.gg/3ZjWFA3 :)
11/14/2017 1:41 am
Level 23 : Expert Button Pusher
PrettyLegit
  1. Nickname or name you go by. - Stole -

2. Minecraft ign / Discord ign. - MC - iStoleYourKids - Disc North#7846

3. How old are you? 14

4. What previous experience do you have? I have been a builder/admin on some small servers but that was ages ago. I don't remember the ip's.

5. Have you ever been mod or helper? Yes, but I'm a bit rusty ^

6. What are your strengths? I'm intelligent, funny and wise - (ish)

7. What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I get anxious and might not be able to deal with specific situations. (rarely idrk)

8. What is your maturity level? (1 as in weakest and 5 as in strongest) - 4, I can be funny and nice but know what lines not to cross or when something is too far -

9. How could you help give the server a community feel? - I think I'll be good at bringing people together and having a good laugh at the same time :)

10. Are you fimiliar with the plugin called "landclaim?" I haven't had much experience with plugins, but I'm fairly sure this is the one where you claim land and the corners show up as gold/redstone blocks.

11. Are you fimiliar with the plugin called "maxbans?" No. Never heard of it. I'm looking to find out.

12. How active are you during a normal week? - Every afternoon, as I have school, and on weekends.

13. Why are you fit for this position? - I love helping people and making the server feel relaxed and not having a super-intense feel to it.

14. Why should we trust you with power over our server players? - I don't lie. If i'm in the wrong, I'll gladly take responsibility for something I have done. I haven't hacked before, and have past experience with people both far younger and far older than I am.
Thanks!
11/14/2017 8:17 pm
Beef_
I'm Sorry this is not enough detail, you have been denied
11/14/2017 12:04 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Frozenkazoo
  1. Nickname or name you go by. Frozen

2. Minecraft ign / Discord ign. Minecraft name is Frozenkazoo

3. How old are you? 16

4. What previous experience do you have? I have helped run legacy cloud which is another server

5. Have you ever been mod or helper? yes on the server Legacy cloud

6. What are your strengths? Being able to run things and cooperate with others

7. What are your weaknesses? getting inpatient

8. What is your maturity level? (1 as in weakest and 5 as in strongest) 4

9. How could you help give the server a community feel? I would help new players who need help and chat with other players. I would answer anyone's question as well

10. Are you familiar with the plugin called "landclaim?" im sorry but im not familiar with this plugin. but i could learn about it if you wanted

11. Are you familiar with the plugin called "maxbans?" the other server i had helped run i am pretty sure used it. it's a banning tool

12. How active are you during a normal week? On a normal week, I would be on 4-5 hours a day and in the holidays a bit more

13. Why are you fit for this position? Well, I love to help others and answer questions. and I love to help new players and teach them about the server

14. Why should we trust you with power over our server players? I never Grief or hack anybody's server or plot of some sort. I have been granted powers quite a few times and only like to help not grief and also as i have mentioned i am moderator on legacycloud

11/14/2017 8:18 pm
Beef_
You are being considered for staff please join our discord discord.gg/3ZjWFA3
11/15/2017 2:06 am
Level 23 : Expert Button Pusher
PrettyLegit
Can I ask why the heck this got considered when it has less written than I do?
11/15/2017 6:08 pm
Beef_
I was looking for someone who had experience with landclaim but you can still apply for helper if you like, msg me on discord at Swigglez#4915 or join the discord server. discord.gg/3ZjWFA3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome