[Recruiting] McZombieEscape 2.0 [Soon]

progamingkilz's Avatar progamingkilz1/12/15 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 173 5
3/12/2015 5:50 pm
progamingkilz's Avatar progamingkilz

[size=150][center]Hello I welcome you to McZombieEscape 2.0!
In this retake of the epic classic by Tenetri we will build an all new remastered version! From scratch and up McZombieEscape 2.0 Will rebuild and conquer from where McZombieEscape left off.[/size]

Don't know what McZombieEscape is?
[spoiler]McZombieEscape 2.0 Takes an epic retake on Tentri's classic game mode. This time the zombies are back and their faster, Stronger and of course CHASING YOU!! As a human your goal is to runaway from this screeching hoard running behind you but how? Use the tools and scenery to survive the apocalypse and get to the nuke bunker! New maps, New weapons and new classes! This is McZombieEscape 2.0!!![/spoiler]

I have considered many things that will be in this remake and well I have compiled a list of what we need to get McZombieEscape 2.0 in the air!

[spoiler]- Plugin developer (Tenetri has not contacted me about the server plugin unfortunately)
- Admins
- Moderators
- Builders
- Donators (Not required at launch, Needed later on)[/spoiler]

How do I apply to become one of the first in the McZombieEscape family?
Use this application below
[spoiler]IGN:
Have you been banned from another server before? (Y/N explain if Y):
Name:
What are you applying for:
Vouches/Proof (EG. Previous builds, Previous plugins, Moderator experience):
Anything else?[/spoiler]
Thanks for reading and remember if you are not looking to join the staff steam make sure to subscribe for updates on the beginning of the server![/center]
progamingkilz
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/12/2015 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
IGN: Killforpancakes
Have you been banned from another server before? (Y/N explain if Y): No
Name: Noel (Pronounced like Mole with an N.)
What are you applying for: Preferably Administrator.
Vouches/Proof (EG. Previous builds, Previous plugins, Moderator experience): Here are some screeenshots of a server that I no longer work for: http://imgur.com/a/a7I5K
As well as some photos of my own personal builds: http://imgur.com/a/W9i4Y
And yes I know I'm applying for admin, and yes I do have experience and am also currently Head-Admin on another server that I won't disclose the IP of here because wouldn't want to advertise it on another persons post.
Anything else?: I am a very dedicated and hard working staff member on every server I've ever been staff on, I can be extremely active now that I do spend most of my free time on my computer, with the occasional going out with friends and all that. I can respect players and staff alike with the utmost of ease even if they're being, well, just downright jerks to me or another player or a fellow staff member.

(This is my own personal addition to the application format, I hope you don't mind)
Grammar and sophistication level: I would consider myself, albeit this may seem a bit biased from your perspective, to be about a 8/10 in grammar and sophistication. As you hopefully noticed my grammar is fairly, well, advanced for someone of my age, but for the sophistication, we're gamers, we like to have fun. I can't be the most mature person out there in the world but when the situation needs a mature and sophisticated person to handle it, i'll happily take up the offer and handle it to the best of my ability.
03/12/2015 5:50 pm
progamingkilz
I will message you later, Please let me know of any info you have
03/12/2015 5:04 pm
progamingkilz
Bump I am continuing the project
01/19/2015 10:01 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
NASH0XX
Reminds me of Counter Strike Zombie Escape mode, let's hope this to be something similar. I'll keep an eye on this.
01/13/2015 10:50 am
progamingkilz
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome