MecTechcraft: Recruiting Staff/Plugin Manager/Builders

Madam_Power's Avatar Madam_Power5/6/14 1:14 am
5/9/2014 2:07 am
Madam_Power's Avatar Madam_Power
Hello! I am The Owner of MecTechCraft. I am called Maddie on the server. Today I am recruiting a few staff members/ Builders/ Plugin managers for an up and coming awesome server.

The server will be launching in 1-10 weeks. It will involve: Factions world, Creative world, Minigames Worlds, survival world and lots more.

Positions available:

1-2 Developers/Plugin Managers
1 Sr-Admin
1-2 Admins
1 Sn-Mod
1-2 Mods
1 Head Architect
1-10 Architects
1 Helper for now

Staff App:

Ign:
Skype[Don't give unless pmed just say yes or no if you have it]:
Experience with being staff:
Experience with large scale Servers:
Position Wanted:
Why Should we accept you for this position:
How long have you played Minecraft:
Why do you want this position:
Anything else we should know:

Builder App:
Ign:
Pics of your Best builds:
Name 5 Different Build Styles:
How well do you work with others:

Plugin Manager:

Ign:
Plugin experience:
Developer Experience:
Anything I should know:

I will pm you the ip and you will not get staff strait away
Please keep an eye on this forum or you may not get accepted
thanks

Me and mecho are deciding
Madam_Power
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2014 2:07 am
Madam_Power
bumb
05/08/2014 6:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
AJCraftFTW
===================================================================
IGN: AJCraftFTW
First Name: Aj
Location and Timezone: UK
What position are you aiming for? PLUGIIN Manager
Age? 14
Maturity Level (out of 10, explain how you are mature): 8-9 I like to have a joke every now and then
Why should we accept you? I am very good with all plugins and if you
Need perms I can use pec but if you have group manager I can do it 10x quicker also with all
Plugins and perms I will test it on my test server so I know there is no errors and I can set up Bungee Spligot and Bukkit
Previous experience? I have worked for the BUG SERVER Midnight town SamClan Marster factions all as plugin manager
Any additional info? I am taking my GCSE computer science 2 years early and I am starting to
Learn java so I can soon make you custom plugins ! ===================================================================
05/07/2014 3:23 am
Madam_Power
Bumb
05/07/2014 1:48 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
i am
05/07/2014 1:45 am
Madam_Power
rippy you are not 13
05/07/2014 1:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
Ign: Rippy0222
Skype[Don't give like I said above]: Yes
Plugin experience: i have done perms with 6 servers and setup those servers i got them plugins they liked me but sadly they all shutdown and i was very disapointed and i wish to help an other server
Developer Experience: well im maknig a plugin i speak java and html i am almost done with it it is kitpvp it will be awesome
Anything I should know: i am all this in this thing i made
Responsibility teamwork
and respect
that is all i am i hope to help you i am very helpful thank you!!!!!
really good at pex
05/07/2014 12:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
05/07/2014 12:56 am
Madam_Power
Still Accepting
05/07/2014 12:13 am
Madam_Power
Bumb
Remember make your apps detailed
05/06/2014 3:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Fozzyfoster12345
IGN:jamiefoster69
Experience with being staff:I've owned my own server And I've been admin and mod on a few servers.
Experience with large scale Servers:yes I was an admin.
Position Wanted:admin or mod
Why Should we accept you for this position:because I'm a really helpful person that can help your server I can also promote and I lay down the rules when they need to be I'm mature and fun!
How long have you played Minecraft:2 years
Why do you want this position:because I all ways want to help people and there servers become popular and as I say I'm very helpfu.
Anything else we should know: I can't be on all the time because I have gcse but when I'm not doing it I'll be on for 1-2.
05/07/2014 12:54 pm
mecho_the_mighty
05/06/2014 2:45 pm
mecho_the_mighty
Sure join the ip i pmed u
05/06/2014 2:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
DatFyre
Nope but I can learn.
05/06/2014 1:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
DatFyre
Ign: GothMC

Experience with being staff:
I have been various staff Roles on many different servers!

Co-Owner - [ZoniatGaming] [AstrousPVP] [EmeraldCraft]
Admin - [PAMinecraft] [ZoniatGaming] [QuickCraft] [AthenRaid]
Moderator - [MesaSurvival] [QuickCraft] [ZoniatGaming] [DragonCraft] [BulkHead] [ExoidTV] [PAMinecraft]
Builder - [AstrousPVP] [AthenRaid]

I have played Minecraft since Alpha, I have then been on lots of Server’s, I have played KitPVP’s, Factions, Mini-Games, SG’s, Spleef, SkyBlock, Creative, Sky Wars and loads more! As I have played Minecraft I have learned from a lot of professional staff members on Server’s and have gained knowledge from them. On the recent server’s posted above I have built up from being a Player all the way to Co-Owner on some! I enjoy playing Minecraft so I thought why not become a Staff Member? As I usually play quite a lot so why not use my time effectively while playing. Over the years of Player I have come to know how to be a successful Moderator such as Monitoring the chat, sorting out all of the problems which is around the community, make sure no one is disrespecting or offending others with their language. As an Admin you must be able to make sure that the Mod’s are doing their Job, you must also monitor the chat closely with looking at how the Mods are doing their Job, you must be able to make unbiased decisions and be able to listen to people from both sides of an argument to make an unbiased decision on the matter while not letting Relationships with certain players get in the way.

Experience with large scale Servers: I have a lot of Experience. PAMinecraft used to get between 40 - 50 people at a Time, QuickCraft 35 - 40. There are others but I cannot remember the name of them. I have played and been a Staff Member on a lot of them but that was before I took a year off of Minecraft.

Position Wanted: SnR Admin/Admin

Why Should we accept you for this position: I am quite a mature player, I like to help people on the Server, I can advertise quite a lot to help the community grow. I enjoy building and creating small mini-games for the Players to play on so they are not bored often! I do not take Discriminative, Racist, Homosexual behaviour well. I despise people that say such petty and horrible things and will enforce the rules when needed. I am able to monitor the server very often and can be very active. I do have good grammar and English skills so I can act very professional to new players to give the Server a better name. I like to think I am a professional Staff Member as I have played on many servers, I can only remember a few as I usually stay on for 6 - 8 months at a time. I want to try help the community to grow as I usually join the server when everyone knows each other and I want to try create a nice, respectable, fun and mature community if possible. I can advertise on many Forums/Websites to aid me in this. I am a sensible Staff Member and know how to run the basic commands, I can help supply professionalism to the server and make sure everyone is fine.

How long have you played Minecraft: I have played it since Alpha.

Why do you want this position: I want to be able to build a Community from the ground up, I want to be quite well known and bring a really fun, enjoyable and mature community to the server making sure people are alright. I want to be able to help people around, make sure they know where to go, if they have any problems I would quite like to help them and make sure the chat is being monitored and no one is abusing their powers or being Homophobic/Racist or using innapropriate language.

Anything else we should know: I am a decent builder, I am able to build Arenas, Homes, Cities, Castles, Towers, Jungle Homes, Malls, Shops, Monuments and Boat’s. I am a very active Player. I am quite mature, kind and can make un-biased decisions unlike most people. I could bring quite a lot of people as I shall advertise heavily on different forums and what not. I can help build the community from the ground up. I can supply a feel of professionalism to the Server as I will speak maturely and act maturely as that will portray the image of the Server very well. All of the staff members must be able to supply a good image to the server as having a fun, nice and mature community with professional staff members.

I would like to think I have good communicating skills, I can work well in a team and do not have a problem saying what I think. I often like to speak to others so I feel good communication skills is required, also I think that if you would like to uphold professionalism in your Staff Members I believe you need to be able to communicate with your fellow members in and out of the Server so you can get a good relationship with people. I am eager to learn new things and am also a quick learner, so it fits in. I have learned quite a lot over such a short period of time playing Minecraft but that is why I believe I am what I am now. I also have good Grammar and English skills. I think that you need to be able to speak properly in order to keep the professional image in a server.
05/06/2014 2:30 pm
mecho_the_mighty
Are you good with pex?

05/06/2014 5:26 am
Madam_Power
No spring also

I cant accept peole strait away
05/06/2014 5:21 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
Key To My Soul
Was I accepted?
05/06/2014 4:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HyphyCat
was i accepted?
05/06/2014 4:34 am
Madam_Power
Still Accepting guys theres only been 1 app basicly we want over 100
05/06/2014 4:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ghostofepicness
Staff App:

Ign: Ghostofepicnes

Experience with being staff: Owned my own smaller faction server back in the day (didnt really work out tho) after that i have been helper/mod on 2 other faction servers.

Experience with large scale Servers: As i said in the previous question i only have experience with beeing staff on small-medium sized servers but im confident i could handle it

Position Wanted: Helper

Why Should we accept you for this position: I can spend alot of time on your server helping out, keeping the chat clean, assisting players, getting hackers banned etc. I'm very dedicated to what i set my mind to. I'm very calm and mature and likes to help others. I can help advertise the server by livestreams. I really want to help out in any way i can.

How long have you played Minecraft: Since september 2010 (got it after i saw seananners minecraft lets play episode 1) but i didnt really start playing it alot untill halfway into beta.

Why do you want this position: Well im a big fan of minecraft and for a while now i have been looking for a server to be part of.

Anything else we should know: Sry if it isnt detailed enough im a bit of a noob at writing applications xD
05/06/2014 12:57 pm
mecho_the_mighty
05/06/2014 3:46 am
Key To My Soul
Wut about me
05/06/2014 3:41 am
Madam_Power
Still Accepting
05/06/2014 3:17 am
Key To My Soul
???? O-o
Wutt
05/06/2014 3:11 am
Key To My Soul
That must have been my sisters on my account Im gonna Yell at them -_-
05/06/2014 3:14 am
Madam_Power
Your funny
05/06/2014 3:08 am
Madam_Power
Spring before when I had another server you said you were 12 and another 1 17
05/06/2014 3:07 am
Key To My Soul
Staff App:

Ign: springhappygirl
Skype[Don't give unless pmed just say yes or no if you have it]: Nope Sorry and my pm I cant reply on soz
Experience with being staff: Quite a bit
Experience with large scale Servers: Hmm maybe 1 or 2
Position Wanted: Admin or senior Mod
Why Should we accept you for this position: I can help improve the server and help with alot
How long have you played Minecraft: Since 1.2.5
Why do you want this position: I would love to help improve the server alot and watchs its progress
Anything else we should know: O-o Nup just that I would like the creepypasta plugin Installed

Builder App: CAUSE IM AWESOME
Ign: springhappygirl
Build Style: Medevil, Tropical and Ect.
Pics of your Best builds: Uhh Im in the middle of one
Name 5 Different Build Styles: Medevil, Tropical, Modern, Space-age and Rage (yes thats a Buildstyle)
How well do you work with others: Good THANKS
05/06/2014 12:56 pm
mecho_the_mighty
05/06/2014 2:59 am
Madam_Power
Yes mecho is to get admin and above you have to earn it
05/06/2014 2:55 am
mecho_the_mighty
Hello I am the Main owner/FOunder/web dev and i would like to say we are only accepting helpers mods and server-manager Eg plugin guy

Server manager needs to know pex like it was his friend and be able to make prefixes eg:[Mod]
05/06/2014 2:48 am
Madam_Power
Bumb
05/06/2014 2:20 am
Madam_Power
Guys apply
05/06/2014 2:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HyphyCat
Ign: HyphyCat
Skype[Don't give unless pmed just say yes or no if you have it]: yes
Experience with being staff: was a Head Admin That Recently Shutdown - League Of Factions
Experience with large scale Servers: i was a tr mod with hypixel but didnt work out because i was inactive but i am active now
Position Wanted: i could have head mod or mod and work my way up to admin or head admin
Why Should we accept you for this position: because i can help you with the server plugins and with members when no other staff are online and im very friendly
How long have you played Minecraft: 2 years
Why do you want this position: because as i said im friendly with other players and also love helping people with there problems and i have a great eye for hackers on smaller server
Anything else we should know:i can also build stuff and pretty good with redstone
05/06/2014 1:45 am
Madam_Power
Bumb
05/06/2014 1:15 am
Madam_Power
Also don't apply for head admin or it will not incress your chances you have to earn your rank
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome