☚ ✪ Mianite Interactive ✘ CUSTOM WORLD UPDATE 10/12/16 ✪ ☛

MianiteInteractive's Avatar MianiteInteractive9/25/16 9:58 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 54
11/11/2016 11:58 am
planetblox2000's Avatar planetblox2000
[center][img]s9.postimg.org/hwwa47ven/testlogo1.png[/img]
[b][size=150]A new way to survive[/size][/center][/b]

[b][size=100][center]Disclaimer: All ranks are non-profit until the server reaches a stable amount of fund's every month.[/center][/size][/b]

[center][b]------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b][/center]

[center][i][b][size=175][color=#7F41D1]S[/color][color=#7557D5]n[/color][color=#6B6ED9]e[/color][color=#6185DE]a[/color][color=#579BE2]k[/color] [color=#44C8EB]P[/color][color=#49A8C5]e[/color][color=#4F889F]e[/color][color=#55687A]k[/color][color=#5A4854]'[/color][color=#60282E]s[/color][/size][/i][/b][/center]

[spoiler][center][img]s11.postimg.org/wwrw17pvn/2016_09_29_07_12_59.png[/img]
[img]s11.postimg.org/putyf0m9v/2016_09_29_21_46_11.png[/img]
[img]s11.postimg.org/6edu68gjn/2016_09_29_21_47_43.png[/img]
[img]s11.postimg.org/wnywp12gz/2016_09_29_21_48_17.png[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[b][size=175][center]Welcome Traveler![/center][/size][/b]
[center]Hello, Mianite fans! Welcome to the recruitment post for Mianite Interactive! Im sure you have alot of questions, such as " What is Mianite Interactive" or " How is this server different from other Mianite servers, or even Minecraft servers in general?". Well, you can find the answer to those questions and more in the paragraphs below. Though, to sum it up, i will be explaining what the server is about as well as the information on the recruitment process. [b]NOTE:[/b] This server is not linked with the Mianite series found on youtube, though it is its own custom story based around it.[/center]

[size=175][b][center]Discord[/center][/b][/size]

[center]The discord is now open to the public in some aspects. Join it to talk publicly with other community members, put in suggestions, ask questions, and even hang out in the game room with staff.

[b]Link[/b] - [url]discord.gg/2HZKRqW[/url][/center]

[center][b]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b][/center]

[size=200][center][b][color=#55C9C9]C[/color][color=#57BAC1]U[/color][color=#59ABBA]S[/color][color=#5B9DB3]T[/color][color=#5D8EAC]O[/color][color=#6080A5]M[/color] [color=#646297]W[/color][color=#665490]O[/color][color=#684589]R[/color][color=#6B3782]L[/color][color=#703175]D[/color] [color=#7B275B]U[/color][color=#81224F]P[/color][color=#871D42]D[/color][color=#8C1735]A[/color][color=#921229]T[/color][color=#970D1C]E[/color][color=#9D080F]![/color][/b][/center]
[/size]
[center]You heard right! As of 9/29/2016. The V4 of our custom map has been added ( Sneak peaks not available until Open Beta) to the server! I have purposefully not bumped recruitment posts because i did not want to do so untill there is a BIG update. Look below this long list of versions to find the other updates.

[spoiler][s][b]V2 -[/b]
Add mountain range border V4
Add inactive Volcano V2
Add custom Corrupted biome V1
Finish Donovans Pit
Finish Gaint Oak Tree forest
Fnish Floating Island No.1[/s]

[s][b]V3 -[/b]
Add custom sculpted Desert biome V1
Add custom sculpted Snowy Forest biome V1
Add River No.1 V1
Add Snowy Forest (Trees) V1
Add Desert plant population V1
Finish Mountain Border
Finish Volcano[/s]
[s][b]V4-[/b]
Add Gaint Pine Tree forest V1
Add Paradise Island Biome V1
Add Corrupted Land Biome V2,V3,V4
Add Dungeon No.1 V1
Add Strange Hills biome V1
Finish River No.1
Finish Desert Plant Population[/s]

[b]V5 -[/b]
Add mythical design to the spawn region V1
[s]Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest Biome V2[/s]
Add custom sculpted Desert V2,V3
[s]Add Gaint Pine Tree Forest V2,V3,V4[/s]
[s]Finish Snowy Forest (Trees)[/s]
Finish any incomplete older than V5

[b]V6 - [/b]
Finish Dungeon No.1
Finish Custom Corrupted Biome
Add Strange Hills Biome V2,V3,V4
Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest Biome V3,V4
Add Custom Sculpted Desert V4
Add Paradise Island Biome V2,V3
Add Mythical Design to spawn region V2,V3

[b]V7 (The Staff Pick Update) -[/b]
Add Labyrinth area v1 ( Under volcano?) ( This will hold traps, mobs, and loot.)
Add Ender Biome v1 ( The end is disabled for a donation feature in which player's can pay for a server wide event) ( Comes along with a abundance of biome specific features)
Add Undead Biome v1 ( Will hold hordes of undead mobs along with a abundance of biome specific features)
Add fortress structures v1,v2 (Regenerative. Randomly placed in tact or broken. May hold loot. Minor mobs)
Finish Snowy Forest Biome
Finish Desert Biome
Finish Strange Hills Biome
Finish Giant Pine Tree Forest

[b]V8 (The Player Pick Update) -[/b]
For this. We will be taking suggestions, feedback, and opinions from players during our Open Beta phase. We will be advertising for this once we have all desired plugins, all builds complete, 50% of story complete, 25% of lore complete, a forum, and v1-v7 of the custom map complete. As well as a stable and active staff team.
Finish Mythical Design for spawn
Finish Paradise Island Biome
Finish Fortress Structure Placement/Creation
Add Undead Biome V2,V3
Add Ender Biome V2.V3
Add Mianitee , Dianitee. And Ianitee themed villages V1,V2,V3 ( All will look the same but different colors)
Add Dungeon No. 2 V1,V2
Add Dungeon No. 3 V1,V2
Add Dungeon No. 4 V1,V2
Finish Labyrinth Area
Finish Sculpting the ENTIRE worlds terrain ( add hiils, water, beaches, etc.)

[b]V9 (The Completion of the Overworld update) -[/b]
Finish Ender Biome
Finish Undead Biome
Finish Mianitee, Dianitee, and Ianitee themed villages
Add River No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 v1
Finish Dungeons
Do anything skipped in the past
Do final touch ups (Add floral detail to the world)

[b]V10 ( The God World Update) -[/b]
Begin the creation of Custom World Number 2 (The God World)
Sculpt the basic terrain
Add Giant Maple Tree Forest Biome V1 (Pink Leaves)
Add Void Border v1 ( Wont just be a drop. Might make Void a block, such as Coal or Obsidian and make them into spires surrounding the map)
Add Golden tree forest v1 ( Oak trees, but they have a chance at dropping Golden apples, nuggets, or even ingots! Its a god world, do not be surprised!)
Add The Forsaken Biome V1 ( Disclosed until further planning)

[b][size=150]The custom maps will be updated every 2 versions. 1 if a update takes to long. Though, after V5 is complete I will NOT be working on the custom map untill we reach a milestone with plugins, story, and lore! [/size][/b][/spoiler]

[size=175][b]Want to know what's further beyond? Stay tuned![/center][/b][/size]
[center][b]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]What in tarnation' is Mianite?[/center][/size][/b]
[center]Mianite is a gamemode in which there are three God's ( Mianite, Ianite, and Dianite). Mianite is the god of the Aether, Dianite is the god of the Nether, and Ianite is the god of The End. Along with the different dimensions , each god has their own biography. Ianite is the Goddess of balance, Mother of the Ender Dragon, and the youngest of all the God's. Mianite is the God of wisdom and good, Creator of men, and the eldest of the gods. Dianite is the God of hate and destruction, Destroyer of worlds, and the second born of the God's. Then, there is you. You are the hero that appeared in the land of Mianite to save it from any threat... with a wand that shoots exploding cows! In Mianite, there is a story line in which players may participate in for status and rewards. Player's may also make offerings to the God's for items, favors, or information. There is so much to Mianite to explain, so I suggest watching the Youtube Season 2 series to get what this is about ( No, the server is not modded like Season 2. Although it will have aspects which will seem mod-like).[/center]

[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]Okay, so what makes you interesting/different?[/center][/size][/b]
[center]Well, there are a handful of aspect in which make our server different from other servers such as:

[spoiler]Multiple custom worlds

Multiple version support

A custom texture pack

Interesting cinematic's

A plethora of custom plugins

A story line that will keep you at the edge of your seat

A team that listens to the community[/spoiler]

Many features are planned for the server, although I want to keep them a sweet surprise.[/center]

[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]Where/how do I sign up!?![/center][/size][/b]
[center]That's easy. Right here! Below this paragraph, i will be listing requirements and job descriptions. Then, I will leave the all-in-one application template for those interested.

[b][size=150]Requirements[/size][/b]

[spoiler]- You must be 15+ to apply for Admin and above.
- You must be 13+ to apply
- Be able to meet reasonable deadlines
- You must have Skype
- You may not be part of any other project.[/spoiler]

[b][size=150]Positions Available[/size][/b]

[b][size=125]Server Staff[/size][/b]

[spoiler][b]Community Manager 0/1 [/b]- This person is highly important, as their work has to do with players and how the server interacts with them. From social media, to marketing, to Streaming Media (Youtube Videos/Streamers or Twitch Streamers), and multiple other important teams, this person keeps them all going as a self running and stable machine. You will need to be creative and to think outside the box in order to be successful in this role.

[b]Development Manager 0/1 [/b]- This is our most demanding rank. You will need able to provide service in multiple development team's areas (Graphics, configuration, lore, story writing, and developers) in order to be able to attain this rank. Why is it so demanding while all the other's aren't quite? Because the development of the server is crucial, right next to the community. We require our Development Manager to be a role model for the rest of the team, which mean's doing workloads at a time. ( What else do you expect from a rank that gives you nearly full power over a entire team of individuals?).

[b]Administrator 2/4 [/b]- These people watch over the server when the owner/manager is away. They have final say in conflict on the server and have freedom to punish as seem fit ( If reasonable.) They watch over the server and keep it protected from high priority threats.

[b]Moderator 0/4[/b] - These people moderate the chat and the server. Mod's only have final say in situations if no admins are on and must go by set guidelines for punishment. They protect from spammers/trolls and keep the server a fun and safe place to interact.

[b]Helper 1/4[/b] - These people help the staff/players in any way they can. They answer questions, assist with solving conflicts, and other various things. They are limited to only able to warn players ( Though, im sure they can figure out 3 warns makes the server kick players. Watch out, bullies!) Even though their title is small, their impact is large.[/spoiler]

[b][size=125]Development Staff[/size][/b]

[spoiler][b]Lore 0/5[/b] - These guys go off simple verbal instructions about the lore of various things. They tell the story of the land and the people by coming up with intense and interesting background/lore for custom items, weapons, areas, people, and structures! Their job is very important and very time consuming ( Right now, we have a lore working on a 30 paragraph about a landmark right now).

[b]Storyliners 0/4[/b] - These guys write the story of the entire server! Their teamwork and cooperation is key, as everyone must agree on a section of story for it to be added or else its scrapped. This requires you to have decent grammar, organization, and a top notch creative mind!

[b]Builder 0/6[/b] - Our talented builders create the structures you will see within the server. Although the map will be World Painted (Custom made) we will need these folks to build our server from the ground up! Please note that this rank is NOT paid.

[b]Terraformer 0/4[/b] - This is seperate from builder for a reason. These people specialize in creating landscapes and their features specificly ( Sand dunes, Gaint caves, Hills, Ocean Arches, etc.) for us to include in our custom maps.

[b]Plugin Configurator 0/5[/b] - These people must know how to configurate even the most detailed of plugins. Json configs will be passed out to be worked on so you must have the ability to edit plugins like Crackshot or other similar plugins. Also, you must be able to troubleshoot plugins that do not work. ( Im not saying able to go into the code and find it, but be able to fix it if its that simple)

[b]Graphics Designer 0/3[/b] - These people work tirelessly creating amazing logos,banners, titles, and more for Mianite Interactive! Their dedication and generosity to the team is nothing short of fantastic. Though this rank is not paid, we do have exclusive "compensations" in the works for their hard work and diligence.[/spoiler]
[b][size=125]Community Staff[/size][/b]

[spoiler][b]Marketing 0/3[/b] - These people take care of the financial area of the server. Though, I must stress, that NO member of this team has access to server funds directly. They merely advertise our merchandise with the Advertisement team, assist in the perfecting of our Webstore, planning fundraisers, and other responsibility's that falls with them.

[b]Advertisement 0/4[/b] - These people advertise the server on forums, server lists, etc. as well as creating documents/using tools to aid them in their responsibility's. They will be advertising the servers Open Beta and Official Release stages, as well as monthly events and updates, server merchandise, and other multiple things. When not working on advertisement, they assist the Social Media team in any way possible.

[b]Sponsor's 0/3[/b] - These are NOT people who donate money to the server to fund it. Though, these are the people who interact with those individuals. They work hard on getting reasonable and beneficial sponsors for the server. They need to be able to speak confidently , and have some experience in speech or related. This is so demanding because we do not want anyone to feel cheated out of their money.

[b]Support 0/3 [/b]- Simply, these people are troubleshooters. They help players with issues connecting to the server, website issues, in game issues, and other services via the Contact Us on the website. They need to be able to have a knowledge of minecraft errors, and be able to solve a issue over a short period of time even if they have little to no knowledge on the subject ( Google and direct contact with authors/creators of said issue source is a example of this).[/spoiler][/center]

[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]I understand, now where is the application!?[/center][/size][/b]
[center]Right here! Do not worry about copying over whats in parenthesis.
[spoiler]Name:

Timezone:

Availability:

Skype(Required):

Position Requested:

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, Managers, and Admins):

Portfolio(Required for Builder/Graphics/Terraformer):

Tell us why we should recruit you:

What makes you different:

Anything else:[/spoiler]

[b][size=175]I applied, now what?[/size][/b]
I check this post every 2-5 hours. So if you do not see a reply within 30 minutes, check back later or even tomorrow! I am very busy with writing story and instructions that i cant always check. Though if it is urgent ( Like you want to sponsor the server or have a business proposal) you may PM me here on PMC![/center]
MianiteInteractive
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/11/2016 11:58 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Thread locked at request of OP
11/09/2016 6:54 pm
MianiteInteractive
Interactive Update!

-------------------------------------------------------

- V4 uploaded to the server

- Started recruitment for community ranks

- Finished ALL lore instruction's, ready for future lore writers.

- Started creating a new thread layout ( It will make this mess look better)
10/25/2016 12:03 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Name:
My name is Cavan.

Timezone:
GMT +0 (Irish Time)

Availability:
I'm available for 2-4 hours on weekdays and 2-7 on weekends.

Skype(Required):
Cav-The-Beast

Position Requested:
Admin/Moderator/Manager

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin):
I owned 3 of my own servers, each lasting 2 months except my last which lasted 3 but closed down when my host (Pytohost) shutdown. I was also Moderator on a server called Desteria which at my time averaged 1000 people daily now only reaches 100-500, I quit due to State Examinations last year. I was recently apart of a project called Atlaris Nine. It's a open world MMORPG and I've been working on it for the last 4 months but left due to the inactivity of Staff. The server was at the same position as it was 5 months ago and noone seems to be bothered about getting it back on track. I was in charge of the emails and such from their sponsors and I got multiple emails for Logitech saying the server needs to be more active if we wanted to keep the sponsorship but they soon removed it as noone seemed to even care about the server.

Portfolio(Required for Builder): N/A

Tell us why we should recruit you: You should recruit me because I am very experienced and dedicated with my work. I can spend a lot of time on servers andc helping them. I'm very polite and a friendly guy. I can be quite funny and an interesting person to talk and play with. My knowledge is very wide-spread. It ranges from in-game to even server related stuff so I'm helpful in many different departments if it's needed. I'm a very respectable person, I'm very understanding and easy to get along with.

What makes me different is my attitude towards servers and projects. I'm not on to usually give up and abandon a server or project unless I get fed up and have a valid reason to do so. I don't take my anger out on others as I don't like to start fights and I try to staff as polite and funny as I can. I'm also very experienced, I've worked on servers both big and small and dealt with situations such as being Ddosed, having hackers in-game, server permissions and plugins crashing and failing the server, players spamming, etc. I know how to deal with every situation and will deal with it responsibly.

Anything else:
People love me most for my accent and semi-bad and untimed jokes. Before I forget! I honestly don't mind what position I get as long as I get a part to play in helping I don't mind.
10/24/2016 6:15 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
actings
Thank you for responding, but could you please explain how ryanandcole9999's application had more detail than mine?
10/24/2016 6:22 pm
MianiteInteractive
I noticed that you repeat what you say, and that does not count as detail. Detail wise, it lacked. Most of the reason I picked him was because he had traits we were looking for. Though his application has nothing to do with why you were denied. Thank you for you're interest!
10/24/2016 12:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Tatten
What is your Minecraft username?
Tatten
How old are you?
18?
Do you have Skype?
fireblade12344
Teamspeak: Yes
Discord: Yes
Vent: Yes
Mic: Yes
What timezone are you in?
EST?
Position Requested: Builder "Terrain"

Builder Application: I Focus around Terrain Building. Dungeons,Caves,Rivers,Mountains(Cliffs Ect)
My Terrain focuses a Medieval themed styled landscaping

More Infomation:

Moderator Experience: Actually, I've been a staff on a few of my friends server and I had a Admin position on VoxelMC for about 2 years, a 30 slot public server hosted by a Private VPS in the USA. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt.

What Is Your Abilities: I love to play an important role in a Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I'm a good listener, if a problem shows up during my watch I won't rest until this situation is completely solved, and I'm a person who share his thoughts with his team and take others ideas under consideration.

What Could You Do For The Server: In my view, the Moderator has lots of responsibilities such as :
1- Managing the network and specialist staff teams.
2- Managing chat by muting players who actually swear or curse which will break a part of the server's rules, and make sure that our server's chat filter is a clean environment for almost every single player.
3- Be willing to contribute in a positive ways to the network.
4- Making large decisions that will effect the network as a whole.
5- Taking disciplinary action in regards to staff when required.
6- Helping players when in need for some answers , and welcoming new players as well.
7- Languages spoken: Spanish/English/
Why We Should Choose You Rather Than The Other Applications: I've been playing Minecraft and attending a very important role in many servers since 2010 from today (6 Years), So I had an extensive experience among these years and it was totally interesting. As I mentioned previously that if any problem occur on my watch I'll make sure to solve it even if it took me beyond 7 hours which is my approximate average of playing Minecraft, also i'll be taking others ideas and suggestions under consideration to help gather our ideas and make a good use of it for the server.

Anything You Would Like To Add: I'm not a perfect person but I have faith in myself and my abilities.

Thanks for reviewing my application, hoping my application meet your requirements.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Tatten.
10/24/2016 6:08 pm
MianiteInteractive
You have been accepted. Please check skype!
10/24/2016 11:57 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
actings
Name: Grady (actings)

Timezone: US/EST

Availability: I can be active for about 5 hours per day on the weekends and 2 hours on weekdays, as you can see I'm pretty open.

Skype(Required): gradyze

Position Requested: Helper

I've helped on many servers, not to say that they all did extremely well. Basically, I have
experienced countless problems with many servers I have worked with. I understand how to deal with many situations, including hackers, exploiters, disrespectful players, and arguments, through my vast experience. A few of the servers I have helped with include, Minesector, Giga realm, OverpoweredMC, EnderCraft and many more. I have learned so much from the servers even though dost of them never took off.

Portfolio(Required for Builder): Sorry, I do not have one.

Tell us why we should recruit you: I really love the idea of this server, therefore I would love to help out in any way I can, even if its very little, like helping teach players how to play and settle disputes. I am very friendly and serious when it is needed, but I am only human and so I may make mistakes from time to time. I hope that does not affect my application. I recently attempted to create a server, but it didn't work out when I stumbled across this magnificent looking server.

What makes you different: I am kind and I love working with new players. I am younger, so I can be very entertaining, while maintaining a serious attitude. I am comical, but I can do this in a respectful way to help the players have more fun. I am an excellent instructor and I would love to help where help is needed.

Anything else: I would just like to say, I really love the idea of the server, and I would really love to help out. I understand if I am not accepted, as there are many older and more fitting applicants for this position, but I would really hope that I still have a chance. Also, I am very chatty and social, so I can keep the chat busy while also staying clean. Last of all, I would like to thank you (the staff member reviewing this application) for taking the time out of your day to look over my application. While I know that sounds cheesy, but I understand from past experience why one might just skim an application and treat it like it was nothing.

1 last thing: I am only 13 and I know that seems extremely young to be helping with a very professional server. Please just understand that age is just a number and I can help just as much as anyone else can. Thanks.

--actings
10/24/2016 6:06 pm
MianiteInteractive
You have been denied for the following reasons:
Do not meet the experience expectations for a helper
Do not have certain traits we aspire for
Lack of detail
10/24/2016 2:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
OmegaSteel
Name:
OmegaSteel

Timezone:
AEST

Availability:
I have school monday-tuesday. However I will be able to get on for about 4 hours in the afternoons and in the mornings to check up on things. On weekends I will be on and off but I should still be on regularly if there are things for me to do.

Skype(Required):
aussiewhite

Position Requested:
Manager, preferred role would be a staff manager but if you have any other options that you believe will work better we can talk

So, I want to rap this up quickly. Although I have been at lots of popular servers working as minor roles (moderator/helper) for an average of around 4 months each. I haven't had too much experience with managing staff teams. However, I have been apart of many popular staff teams for just over a year now and know the managers well as friends and colleagues and have learnt lots with them. Both the servers I have been staff at used to get around 400-600 players on at the time and we had a relatively small but capable staff team of around 25 members. I did say I haven't had much experience managing staff teams but one of my bosses throughout being staff has offered me a job as an admin. This role won't be given to me till the server is 100% ready for release so until then I can devote all my time to this server. If you want any information or proof of being staff at these certain servers just pm me and I can prove it, but I hope you can trust me.

Portfolio(Required for Builder):
N/A

As I have mentioned above I have worked with many popular staff teams and I know how they run. But this isn't the only reason, I have worked among communities and I know what they need and want. I can deal with punishments and when its right and wrong to be punished for doing certain things. However, if we do our job correctly we shouldn't have to deal with having to punish people. But there are always people breaking the rules, exploiting and the rest. I want to talk about values and what will make a player a good staff member.

Respect: Although as this role I should be getting the players to respect me, everyone else deserves my utter respect. Just because I have a higher role than another player doesn't make me "superior" or "better" than another player. I have to respect my role and not abuse the power it gives me. I also know that I have to respect you and give you my loyalty and follow under your command.

Trust: this is a very important part of any sort of relationship and this is also the hardest. There is no way for you to know you can trust me, but I want you to give it a shot. This is important for everyone, but I have never been demoted on a server before so hopefully that can guide you into agreeing that I am trustworthy.

Honesty: I'm going to be honest here and say that everyone lies and has lied at some point in there life and there's no denying it. It's easy to make mistakes but its hard to pick yourself up, accept them and learn from them. I'm telling you that I won't lie, honestly I dislike liars. This is practically leaking into my previous statement of being trustworthy but they are both important and different qualities.

Activity: this one isn't as important as the others, because if you're efficient and do everything well you can get your job done quicker than other people. In saying that activity is still pretty damn important. Very much so for the job that I am applying for. I don't have a "set time" to be on the computer and I can practically go on whenever I'm not doing something incredibly important irl. But I like to distance myself and go outside to stop myself from staying on all day. But most the time I still end up doing so.

I've read this post and I've got to say this sounds so interesting and you seem like you know what you're doing and I'd be honored to work with you. I can also help with many other things to do with the server, I know how to configure lots of plugins, as I made a fully developed server on my computer which took me about 2 months on and off. Then later realised my computer can't hold anymore than 3 people on at once. So I had to discard that, I can't directly remember any of that but I can remember the basics. I also know the basics of code such as variables etc. but I don't think I'd be the best person to call for that. I can also help with ideas and lots of things, but I don't see myself as the best builder ever so don't put me in that position even for a little bit. I am not saying I'm perfect and I'm not I have a lot to learn. But I have experience and I think I have what it takes.

I can be quite professional in documents and writing letters etc. I'm trying to keep this a little away from being too formal just so I can express myself more. However, I'm trying to keep this far from being too abstract. I know how to deal with people and problems and I don't get overwhelmed easily. I can deal with multiple tasks at once and be efficient with the time I have. I like dealing with problems and sorting them out aswell as not doing peoples jobs for them but making them do it with me beside them to help them elaborate. I hope you see this application as acceptable as I hope very much so that I can be given the opportunity to work with you and the rest of them team.

Anything else:
No, that pretty much covers it.
10/24/2016 6:01 pm
MianiteInteractive
You have been denied. This is because we do not think you fit the frame of what we expect from our managers, as well as we are looking for certain aspects that you seem to lack. Thank you for applying!
10/25/2016 4:43 am
OmegaSteel
Do you have any positions available in which I might be right for? I'd love to be apart of your server no matter the role.
11/09/2016 4:39 am
MianiteInteractive
You can re apply for the position of moderator.
10/23/2016 10:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu
Musixiem
Name: Evan Christie (Musixiem)

Timezone: EST

Availability: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. There will be a noticeable change soon, due to marching band finishing up this week.

Position Requested: Manager

The only role I have performed in the past that is similar to this would have to be an Owner of a server.

I will try and list the servers I remember, and why I was either discharged, or why they collapsed.

EdolasMC (Self-Owned) - *Demolished due to corruption* This was an older idea for a "clan" for Minecraft. Unfortunately, being power-hungry at the time meant that I hired the wrong people.
BloodLust Legends (Self-Owned) -The host we were using got hacked and corrupted our worlds, so we gave up on the project a month and a half in.
DemolitionMC (Moderator) - Hosted by a kid named Dwrgy01 (As close as I remember), this was supposed to be a large survival games map. I was Moderator at the time, in charge of handling hackers. Server went dead a month later, never heard from the kid again.
LastCallPvP (Head Admin) - LastCallPvP was supposed to bring a change to PvP in Minecraft, including guns, grenades, shields, and more. Due to the upper-staff's corruption, a.k.a the Developer and the Owner, they fought with each other enough to bring the entire server down. (Their website is now just a domain site: lastcallpvp.org)
TastyCakesMC (Moderator) - TastyCakesMC, run by TastyCake133, was a Factions server that really had nothing too special to it, yet somehow it succeeded in somewhere around 60-70$ in donations to keep it up for another 3 months. But for some reason, I was permanently banned for "building the spawn wrong", although the spawn; 1.) wasn't build by me. 2.) was a copied schematic. I was in charge of making sure certain plugins didn't backfire, which included some custom plugins here and there. (The kid was pretty spoiled)
WorldCraft (Moderator/Builder) - WorldCraft is actually a server that has been in development since June. It's a server styled like Wynncraft, but on a MUCH larger scale. The plan for it is eventually going to expand into a "union-factions" server later on in the success of WCRPG. I left this team because I was treated VERY unfairly by one of the owners for my "pathetic building skills."

Of course there have been plenty more, but they were either nameless, or crashed long, long ago.

Not Applicable

I have done a lot of activities where I have had to lead the section; marching band, camp cadet, indoor ensembles, and more. I have experience in overviewing people, making sure they are on task, assisting them if they are struggling, and reprimanding those who are violating a rule. I am a very responsible person, and blame myself for any mishaps that happen with the group, if they are my under my immediate responsibility. Server-wise, I have a small sense of direction around plugins, but to me, it is all just common sense. Given time to experiment, as in maybe ten minutes even, I am able to figure things out.

Unlike most players, I take full responsibility for the actions of my close teammates and friends. I also catch onto just about everything within moments. I am capable of adapting to most, if not every situation that we may come across in an appropriate, professional manner without causing abrupt fights. Finally, I believe in improvement, regardless of how completed a project may seem. To me, 'completed' is just another definition of 'stable'. I believe this because we are all living on the same planet, same timeline, and there will always be change, whether we are aware of it or not.

Anything else:
As you can read, my name is Evan, and I am 16 years old. I am a multi-talented and fast-learning individual. My 'resume' includes a large assortment of talents, and here are just a few;
-Marching Band Percussionist for 5 years
-Indoor Color Guard Member for 3 years
-Currently attending my first year of Vocational school for Auto-body and Collision repair, currently running close to the top of my class.
-Digital Artist (Sketch Design) since 9th grade. (2.5 years)
-Studying Entrepreneurship out of school.
-Novice Render and Animator (Blender)
-Private Chiptunes Artist (I don't like to publish publically)

All of these talents required a large amount of dedication and loyalty, and I am able to balance all of these, and STILL have a large amount of time for extra things. I am a fairly mature person, with the ability to swap in and out of moods in an instant. When working, I can devote normally 2-3 hours into what I'm doing, provided I have enough time. My friends would consider me friendly, mature, understanding, and intelligent. However, I, unlike a lot of people, do not have a great sense of humor, at least when it is me telling the joke, hence why I do not joke around all that much.

I am willing to leap mountains for things that I love, and if I do make it in, and it proves to be an enjoyable time, I wouldn't mind donating things here and there, especially my talents in the arts.

A Final Note: As I have been told, my grammar isn't all that great, so I apologize in advance if certain phrases don't form well together. I want to say that even if I do not make it onto the team, I want to wish you a good luck with the server, you'll be seeing me soon!
10/23/2016 9:07 pm
Roleplay
General Information

Name: Alex (Nick= Calvin)

Timezone: Pacific Time zone

Availability: I'm available most days from 7:30-10pm

Skype (Required): No longer have, I'm using Discord for communication now

Position Requested: Manger (Manager of Developers, Lore, Storylines, Builders)

Background Information

I could go on and on about the same things other people have written in their applications, but what’s the point of writing what someone else already wrote. In addition, it’s really not as important as it seems. Though, I will write about my experience as that is probably the most important thing someone should seek for while looking for any type of staff member.

Experience: Though I may not have been experienced under the tag of Manager, I have plenty of experience from creating custom plugins, building fantasy structures, writing fantasy stories, to controlling and assisting many groups of people at once. Currently Im creating my own Roleplay server. The main thing I do on that server is writing custom coded plugins as well as creating and editing the lore and storyline. The building of the server is in the hands of my Head-Builder and his staff of builders. In the past I have worked for two big servers and there Developers to create custom coded plugins to fit the gameplay and player needs, though I don’t have any experience writing lore’s and story’s on servers because, many servers don’t do what we do, I do have experience writing Lore’s and story’s for actual online Roleplay games. Lastly, I have helped a handful of servers with their building.

What makes you different?
Again, I could go on and on about what makes me different, but in reality Im not that different from others. I guess I can say there’s not many people that can do what I do, most people pick a role and stick to it, but I can do many roles, as I said I can create plugins, write story’s, and build. Though I haven’t met anyone from my experience here on Minecraft that can do all of that. I guess that is one thing that makes me different. Another thing that makes me different is how I manage people, when I was working for two large servers managing was done in a different style and I picked up on that style and made it better. I'm not the regular manager who goes and tell players what to do, and tell them to report to me on what they did, I'm the type of manager who gets involved and helps the builders build, helps the developers create code, help the lore writers write.

Anything else:
I'm a super busy person, work, and doing behind the scenes stuff for other servers I may not have time to get onto the server. Though Im like this for all servers, I barely will get on the server, though I will be active in the development of the server doing behind the scenes stuff. Hopefully me not going on the server won’t be a big issue.

Another thing is that I may not have time Developing and Building, as that requires all sorts of diffrent programs and being on the server, however story writing and lores I can do whenever as that only requires a notepad or word, possibly googledocs.
10/23/2016 8:36 pm
swagreaper
Name: swagreaper123

Timezone: Central

Availability: 10+ hours/week

Skype(Required): swagreaper123

Position Requested: Lore Writer or Story Writer

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin): ---

Portfolio(Required for Builder): ---

Tell us why we should recruit you: I have a creative mind and have top notch grades (nothing below 95.) I got a 4 on my writing benchmark (that is the maximum score.) I watched Mianite season 1 and 2 and understand the gods and the personality of each, so I believe I can help with a deep understanding of this. Although I am not applying for builder, I can help build (a little bit) too.

What makes you different: I am different because I am very accomplished. I have written several essays that got a 100. I use figurative language and can help the server by writing lore/stories for it.

Anything else: I would like to thank you for taking your time to read my application. It is greatly appreciated
10/23/2016 5:30 pm
iOkay
[+] You should probably add a FAQ to the recruitment post, it might come in handy for those who are confused about what this server is and what is included in it.
10/23/2016 9:16 pm
MianiteInteractive
All information disclosed is the only information i want to release to the public. Therefore there is no reason for me to add a FAQ. There is no other way for me to explain what this server is about, so the FAQ would just be me repeating what i said in the post. Although when our website is up, we will have a FAQ area on the forums for player threads. Basically, i see no reason to put my time and energy in a FAQ for a server that nothing is even official yet. Thanks for the suggestion, i just wanted to leave a clear explanation.
10/23/2016 5:12 pm
iOkay
Before applying I want to know a few things about the server:

1) When do you think you will have the server opened for Beta?
2) How many quests will you have before the release of the server?
3) About how much percent of the server do you have done? About how much of the lore and story do you have done right now?

Hopefully you can answer these simple questions. Thanks
10/23/2016 9:27 pm
MianiteInteractive
The server will be open for beta at a minimum time of four months. This is because we want to have everything except for major features ready for testing so we will not worry about these during the final development phase. The beta phase will act as an actual one, and will only last a few months if that. Then it will be whitelisted untill all major features are added. To better answer you're question, i can not give you a official date and only a minimum time of 4 months.

The quests will have 20 easy, 20 medium, 20 hard, 20 extreme, and 10 boss quests spread out in them all, so 90. Though full in depth planning of the questing has not even begun to be discussed.

If you want a exact percent, we have about 17% of the server done. 4% is the custom map so far. 4% is the configuration so far. 2% is the lore so far. and the 7% is the storyline so far.

Lore has just begun around the time i said id be recruiting for it. Lore is extensive and detailed, and will be minimum 20 paragraphs of 4-7 sentences per paragraph per assignment. The first major thing we have done is the Bio of one of our antagonists Z-.
10/19/2016 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Overseer_Crimson
Name: Austin

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Availability: Everyday. After school and on the weekends is when i will be available.

Skype(Required): AustinThePlagueDoctor

Position Requested: Lore Writer

Tell us why we should recruit you: I have always wanted to get into writing, especially lore for a game. I know this may turn you down, but i will be honest. This would be my first staff, for writing at least, i have always been accepted as moderator on other servers.

What makes you different: Well, i am currently a freshmen in High school, in Honors for English, and various other subjects like History. I am also a very open minded person, and wont mind people making small edits to my work if it would fit the world, and game better. I am open to criticism for things i work on as well. I am also very kind to people, who treat me nicely back, i can work good in a team aswell.

Anything else: Here is a short story i never finished, due to a reason i rather not state, as it is emotional to me: https://www.wattpad.com/284331654-the-z ... n-prologue
10/19/2016 9:16 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
ImFastMC
Username: ImFast
Current Age: 15 years old
Timezone: Pacific Timezone
Availability: Weekdays: 3-8pm | Weekends 12-9pm
Skype Username: You can find me on skype at IImFast
Position applying for: Admin or Manager, whichever one you prefer.

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin)
PvPCorporation:This was one of my biggest accomplishments. I was accepted as a Helper on this server among three other players in my batch. Around this time the server averaged 30 players on at one time. Like many other servers you were only helper for two to three weeks. After the two weeks I successfully passed and went on to become a Moderator, though unfortunately my batch buddies were denied. While I was Mod I did a lot of great things, those include helping set up the forums, fixed the rules, and successfully punish players with no mistake. Now as I was Moderator for about three weeks the average player was around 56 players on at a time, which was sometimes hard to manage when you’re by yourself, though I got through it and was quickly promoted to Head-Mod, meaning I was in charge of the Moderators and Helpers. Before I resigned I was Head-Mod for roughly 1 to two months and it was probably my funniest times on a Minecraft server. Here are some images backing up my experience: http://imgur.com/a/jmPYH

BattleCraft: BattleCraft was a large network with the main game mode being Factions. It usually averaged around 76 players on the factions server with 100-200 players mixed up in the other game modes. The owner of the server and a lot of other staff member actually recruited me to the team without me applying, this is because I have had a lot of experience on that server and I was being helpful to everyone and kind in game and on forums. Along with that I was also dedicated to the server. Of course I took the job and just a day later I was a Moderator. I was the only person in history of BattleCraft to get recruited by the owners instead of me making a application which I think is awesome. I spent a good three months on that server as moderator and was given Moderator of the month twice in a row out of those three months. After three months being there they wanted me to give me a promotion to Admin, and unfortunately at that time I was going through things in real life and didn’t really have the time to become Admin, thus I resigned. Today I believe BattleCraft is still running, though I haven’t seen anything from them since I resigned.

ChaosCraft: Someone I knew really well decided to make a server and call it ChaosCraft. He wanted me to become Co-Owner which was the rank call “Manager” Because I knew him, and I haven’t been on a staff team for a while I decided to take it. During my time there we did so much together. In just two months we finished the server and everything was developed. It was time for Beta. Once we released over three hundred people were on at one time, though throughout the days that number of people quickly escalated down. Though that’s usually the case for everyone. However everyday it averaged 100-200 people and after a few months it averaged 400-600 people. Because there was 400-600 people we decided to turn the server into a Network server and have Factions, Survival, Prison, Sky block, Mob Arena, and Gladiators. This announcement was one of the biggest announcement ChaosCraft was going to have. Right when we released the announcement to public the staff team and I quickly went to work, and three months later we released the biggest update. Everyone was hyped. Two months later I resigned as Manager because I had to focus on going into High School and keeping up my good grades.

Destiny: Sometimes writing about the experience I have had with these servers make me tear up, but for sure I know this one will make me cry. Anyhow, Destiny was a small server averaging around 42 players on the faction’s server at once. After two months of playing I was accepted as Helper. At this time I had so many friends on the server, and overall it was one of the things I looked forward to after coming home, getting on and getting to see some of my online friends. Similar to BattleCraft they had Staff of the months, and out of the ten staff members, some being there longer than me I was the first staff member to get it, and yes this was the first time they have ever tried this. It was a big role to have that sticker/trophy to the next of my name. It showed all my hard work and dedication to the server and the game. Though I never made it too Moderator, I was a Helper for 5 months. This is because I refused to become Moderator, I never wanted to be above anyone, and the power I had now was fine to me. Though the server went downhill after a new ownership was given, he actually fired his whole staff team and banned everyone on the server, and I never heard back from my friends ever again.

Tell us why we should recruit you?
One reason you should recruit me is because im committed and I want to be involved in this project. It’s pretty obvious that if I wasn’t committed I wouldn’t be here wasting a hour maybe two hours going over and writing my application, which possibly could turn out to be a essay. There are a lot of applications out there will a good amount of text, but I don’t see the commitment that my application shows. And because Im committed Im determined to get the position. I have a lot of experience as you can see from above, I know what Im doing, I know what to do, I have experiences from setting up plugins to creating websites. I can almost do it all. Having me as a extra hand and assistant is another thing you should recruit me. Inferring from the updates you give us I can already tell it will be a challenging project and it will need a lot of people, so I want to be a extra hand, a person to look for when needing help. If that doesn’t show commitment and determination than I don’t know what does.

Other reasons you should accept me is because I'm Flexible: I can do many things at once, for example be a participate in skype chats while working on a document and moderator chat at all the same time. Other than that another trait I have is that Positive and Humble: If accepted I'm probably going to be the most positive person you will meet. I always think of the good of things even if they’re bad. Me being Humble and kind is just a extra to me being positive. Lastly, Im dependable: Which means you can put a lot of trust in me and I will not let you down. If you want me to write a new application than you can trust on me to finish it and give it to you by the due date, if you want me to spend one hour on the server each day than you can trust me and I will be on. You can trust that I won’t be abusing my powers and I will be mature at all times.

Well this is similar to what I said above, so I will pretty much summarizes what I said above while adding other notes. Lots of staff members I have met aren't flexible. Meaning they can't do more than one thing at once, or they cant be ready for things to change. With the amount of time I can be to assistance I have plenty of time, if you want to do a last minute meeting i'm flexible and I will change my schedule to be able to attend that meeting. If you want to give me 5 diffrent tasks I will get them done, while doing a good moderating deed on the forums and ingame.

I'm diffrent from others because I'm mature, though I know a lot of others are mature but a few aren'. I was once on a staff team which I didn't decide to put on, because it wasn't my greatest accomplishment, that there staff pretty much broke the rules. They would use caps all the time, scream at players and even target and get salty over them. Most of the time they punished them and banned them for absolutely no offense. I'm not like that, I see no need in typing in caps or getting angry at others, overall we are one community and we should get to know each other and respect one another. Really though, Im way more mature than a lot of people may mistaken me for, though I love to have fun and be silly, there's also a need to be mature and stand ground and do your duty.

Anything else
Well if this does get accepted, it might be a good idea to get to know me

A quick introduction of ImFast. So this is pretty obvious but I go by the name of ImFast. I'm currently playing on a soccer team and I practice twice a week along with having a game on saturdays, Though lately it has been canceled due to yucky weathers. Some of my hobbies include sports, watching tv, playing video games, being outdoors and listening to music. When I'm not outside playing sports with my team I can be found either playing Rocket League, Destiny and Minecraft. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to message me.

Thanks for the opportunity! Hopefully we can work together!
10/18/2016 3:24 pm
TomSenpai
Name: Tom

Timezone: Eastern

Availability: I work Monday-Friday; 8am-4pm

Skype(Required): Tom.Rawrs

Position Requested: Manager

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin): I've been playing since Beta. I've been helper, mod, admin more than I can count on my hands. It comes natural to me. I can provide proof etc if needed.

Tell us why we should recruit you: I'm not the kind of person to put myself above others or act like I'm better than others. I can only promise to do the best I can with the position appointed to me.

What makes you different: Everyone's different. It just comes down to how well people mesh with each other to form a strong team.

Anything else: I'm really outgoing and carefree. I like to make friends and I love to just have fun. I'm serious when I need to be. I know where and when to draw the line and I know when to take action and when to step away.
10/19/2016 4:06 pm
MianiteInteractive
Hello there! Sorry to inform you but you do not quite meet our standards for the manager position. Thank you for applying and have a nice day!
10/18/2016 2:52 pm
huskymakes
Name: IGN huskymakes

Timezone:GMT

Availability:

Mon - Fri 8PM to 10PM Weekends Varies

Skype(Required):

PM you this if accepted

Position Requested:

Plugin Configurator

Ran a successful server with 50 steady players.

Resigned as I only like Developing and running a server not owning the server
studies got in the way of running a server to high standard and so I had to step down.
Helped set up many other servers
Made Gaming Assets for Unity

-

I speak fluent English, my time zone is GMT (UK)

I can do legal work for the server as well as Development work:
I can also manage small teams once the server is up and running with a good amount of players.

And give them all small projects to progress and make the experience for the clients of the server a more enjoyable time.

I can make custom plugins too, big ones and smalls ones.

I also speak a little Japanese (Basic but still learning)

I work well with others, well so I'm told. I am a good leader and can organise a team system which will increase the moral and dedication of the staff members throughout the server to engage their full commitment and efforts into the servers well being and to generate profits and a enjoyable time and experience for the players/clients.

My Maturity is: 9/10

Skills:
Fluent in:
Java Script, C#, Swifty, Python.

Other Skills:
Law and Politics (UK)
Economics

I have taken courses in Cyber Security courses hosted by Air Bus, HP, Fujitsu and CGI (ATLAS) under the supervision of GCHQ, in cyber projects I have dibe this for 4 years now.

I can follow orders and protocle at all times.
If you need a suggestion I'll be happy to help if you don't want a suggestion I can keep my mouth shut
I can focuse and get on with the work, I am not easily distracted and when I have a task to do I focus
on it and get the job done sharply and efficiently whilst not wasting server resources.

Anything else:

I am fortunate to have been born into a comftable family and so if needed in the future it would be a pleasure
to help and contribute to the server's expenses where ever I can.
I don't allow physical emotions or feelings cloud my judgement and so quite good at managing staff teams and
setting them just the right amount of pleasure and work time to achieve their maxinum efficiencey, dedication,
moral and loyalty to the server's well being.

Thank you for taking your time to read this hope to be in contact with you soon.
10/18/2016 3:03 pm
MianiteInteractive
Hello there, Husky!

Thank you for applying, and we have accepted you for further review on you're position. Please PM me you're skype so i may conduct this review. Thank you!
10/18/2016 2:05 pm
MianiteInteractive
Interactive Update!

=================================

Completed the ClearLagg

Completed multiple configs

Mysteryboxes premium plugin 50% complete

Updated planner

Finished prioritized instructions for the Lead Manager

Reached 10% of all needed funds

Started recruiting for Lore Team

Want to stay informed? Check back daily! Want to join the team? Apply on this post!
10/12/2016 6:34 am
Level 40 : Master Blockhead
NightDivine
oooh! AN RPG SERVER! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Name:
Hellow! You can call me John. My IGN is NightDivine

Timezone: GMT +8 (Singapore)

Availability: on most weekdays for about 2 hours at the very least; and slightly longer (4h) on weekends. I'm having holidays now, so that means a lot more time on my end, up to maybe the upper limits of 6h a day.

Skype(Required): 0728john@gmail.com (i use microsoft acc)

Position Requested: Moderator

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin):N/A

Portfolio(Required for Builder):N/A

I believe that I can make the server an awesome place to play in, given that its a RPG. I'm taking that why I want to be recruited is different from the aforementioned question, so I'm stating right off the bat what I can do -
- moderate chat
- manage disputes
- catch hackers.
- warn rulebreakers

Now I'm not exactly sure what your question is asking - why I of all people should be recruited or why mods should be recruited. Therefore I'm going to have to integrate the penultimate question into here as well - what makes me different? Hmm. I believe in a non-intervention policy when it comes to moderating (this means I don't TP to players to piss them off, I don't fly around them and annoy them, I don't give away stuff for free [if that was the case it'd be the stuff I would have legitimately gotten from playing as a normal player myself] and I don't ever think mods are "above" regular players when it comes to equipment - all we do is we keep the server safe. Regarding how many people think a lot of mods are power hungry, I think that working hard for my items would legitimately be much more fun. At this point, you must have realized a potential caveat in my personality hitherto - "wot a stuck up kid". Let's just say I take insults with a pinch of salt. I've seen many admins/mods go full rage when insulted at and abuse their power, not just as a third person but also as a victim too. This is really a thing where it ruins gameplay more than griefers do. Let's face it - often at times griefers cause less trouble than those with permissions running amok. Not only does it reflect bad on the mod, but also even more so on the server itself. I just happen to believe in a server where we can play in peace.

Anything else:
Yes, there is. As with most applications, I find this lacking - a transparency report.
Hacking? Oh yes, I used to do that all the time - got my butt kicked from mineplex and hypixel maybe perhaps 2 years ago for flying (proof https://gyazo.com/188c03af3f91cc900071cfeabbc3bb04) I've since reappealed for hypixel though. Also hacked in alot of kit pvp servers with killaura and all those combat mods but hey that was 2 years ago where I enjoyed being "at the top" because I sucked at pvp haha. In any case, I stopped playing for about half a year because of school and frankly, I don't find hacking fun anymore.
Griefing? Not really, no. For as long as I can remember I can't remember purposely griefing, breaking others' blocks, stealing or scamming in minecraft or really for any other mmo for that matter. I dunno, I just can't bring myself to do it.
If there's anything else I guess you could message me here. Not entirely sure how to use skype because I don't really employ the use of a mic while playing.

That's it. I hope y'all consider my staff app. Cheers!
10/12/2016 11:13 am
MianiteInteractive
One, not really a RPG server. Surer, i can see RPG like aspects in my explanation of it as well as of how i want it all to work. Though, its not you're typical RPG if it was one. We feature and bring to life exciting and new characters whom are ALWAYS in character. This gives the player the feeling of truly being in the story and having a true impact on the world around it. The storyline is formed by the choices players make, meaning multiple situations will have multiple possible outcomes. Questing, lore, and other aspects may give you the idea its RPG. Though, questing is just a fun plugin that players can use to relive storyline quests or even embark on a unique adventure from the Quest Giver and there really is not focus around it. The main focus is the storyline itself. To be more precise, I have heard people agree on numerous occasions that this can be considered a " Real time interactive roleplay adventure server". Sure, RPG means RolePlaying Game. But this has more to it then roleplaying.

Second, you have been accepted for Moderator. Please check you're skype!
10/12/2016 2:04 am
MianiteInteractive
CUSTOM WORLD UPDATE!

You heard right! As of 10/12/2016, the V4 of our custom map has been completed ( Sneak peaks not available until Open Beta) to the server! I have purposefully not bumped recruitment posts because i did not want to do so until there is a BIG update. Look below this long list of versions to find the other updates.

V2 -
Add inactive Volcano V2
Finish Donovans Pit
Fnish Floating Island No.1

V3 -
Add River No.1 V1
Finish Mountain Border
Finish Volcano

V4-
Add Dungeon No.1 V1
Finish River No.1
Finish Desert Plant Population

V5 -
Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest Biome V2
Add Gaint Pine Tree Forest V2,V3,V4
Finish Snowy Forest (Trees)

V6 -
Finish Dungeon No.1
Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest Biome V3,V4

V7 (The Staff Pick Update) -
Add Labyrinth area v1 ( Under volcano?) ( This will hold traps, mobs, and loot.)
Add Ender Biome v1 ( The end is disabled for a donation feature in which player's can pay for a server wide event) ( Comes along with a abundance of biome specific features)
Add Undead Biome v1 ( Will hold hordes of undead mobs along with a abundance of biome specific features)
Add fortress structures v1,v2 (Regenerative. Randomly placed in tact or broken. May hold loot. Minor mobs)
Finish Snowy Forest Biome
Finish Desert Biome
Finish Strange Hills Biome
Finish Giant Pine Tree Forest

V8 (The Player Pick Update) -
For this. We will be taking suggestions, feedback, and opinions from players during our Open Beta phase. We will be advertising for this once we have all desired plugins, all builds complete, 50% of story complete, 25% of lore complete, a forum, and v1-v7 of the custom map complete. As well as a stable and active staff team.
Finish Mythical Design for spawn
Finish Paradise Island Biome
Finish Fortress Structure Placement/Creation
Add Undead Biome V2,V3
Add Ender Biome V2.V3
Add Mianitee , Dianitee. And Ianitee themed villages V1,V2,V3 ( All will look the same but different colors)
Add Dungeon No. 2 V1,V2
Add Dungeon No. 3 V1,V2
Add Dungeon No. 4 V1,V2
Finish Labyrinth Area
Finish Sculpting the ENTIRE worlds terrain ( add hiils, water, beaches, etc.)

V9 (The Completion of the Overworld update) -
Finish Ender Biome
Finish Undead Biome
Finish Mianitee, Dianitee, and Ianitee themed villages
Add River No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 v1
Finish Dungeons
Do anything skipped in the past
Do final touch ups (Add floral detail to the world)

V10 ( The God World Update) -
Begin the creation of Custom World Number 2 (The God World)
Sculpt the basic terrain
Add Giant Maple Tree Forest Biome V1 (Pink Leaves)
Add Void Border v1 ( Wont just be a drop. Might make Void a block, such as Coal or Obsidian and make them into spires surrounding the map)
Add Golden tree forest v1 ( Oak trees, but they have a chance at dropping Golden apples, nuggets, or even ingots! Its a god world, do not be surprised!)
Add The Forsaken Biome V1 ( Disclosed untill further planning)

The custom maps will be updated every 2 versions. 1 if a update takes to long. Though, after V5 is complete I will NOT be working on the custom map untill we reach a milestone with plugins, story, and lore!

Other Updates!

Added a multitude of plugins, including Random Packages and MysteryVaults.

The God Selection Area is complete!

Progressed configuration of multiple plugins.

Due to the addition of plugins, suggestions, and ideas. Server documents are now 25% complete. I progressed this up to 40% complete

Started investment plan for the server. ( Over time, we will be purchasing services from all sorts of people for all sorts of things. This is basically a layout of what we need.)

Began writing the story. ( It will be categorized in Acts. For example, Act 1-5 is 10% of story and Act 1-10 is 20% of the story.)

Finished multiple minor lore. ( Though, each is about 10 paragraphs long. Which is long enough to tell a story.)

Want to know what's further beyond? Stay tuned or apply to join in on the action!
10/06/2016 11:00 pm
KucRyans
Name:
Ahoy there, my name is Kuc Ryans.

I am currently 18 years of age, graduated High School in the summer of last year.

Timezone:
I live in Toronto and my Timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

Availability:

I'm always available during the weekends and weekdays. However I teach Advanced Web Development on Saturdays so I won't be available for a couple hours. The times I will not be available on Saturdays are 3 to 4 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Skype(Required):
Please send me a message regarding my application to my new skype account which is KucRyan. For casual discussions, please message me there also. I check my E-Mail very frequently so please send me an email at kucrolandryans@gmail.com

Position Requested:
Network Developer and Plugin Configurator.
I have been managing network for servers for the past few years as a hobby. I've worked at an array of popular Minecraft servers in the past. My responsibilities include
managing the network on a daily basis and ensuring that guests are able to connect on a daily basis. Fixing any network related problems that stops the players from enjoying their time on the servers. Exporting or importing any scheduled backups when necessary. Fixing any widespread connectivity issues. Managing the database and configuring plugins and troubleshooting any problems backend.

I should be apart of the team here at Mianite Interactive because I'm a well educated and experienced Network and Systems Developer. I have worked and employed at a wide variety of Minecraft Servers and also code and develop websites for fun. I have expert knowledge with Javascript, Ruby On Rails, PHP, HTML and more. Lately I've been teaching myself the Spigot and Bukkit API so I can soon develop customized plugins for servers.

I will dedicate my time to ensure that the network and servers are smoothly operating on a daily basis. I am mature, level-headed when needed, and highly professional. I feel like I'll settle right in here at Mianite and I cannot wait to get started.

I believe that what truly makes me different is the fact that I have lots of experience coming in. Like mentioned previously, I have worked and been employed in a wide variety of servers. Other than System or Network Development I also have a lot of experience in the Administrative end, meaning I have done a lot of administrative work, handling staff, and the community itself. I can also code and develop custom websites for servers.

I meet deadlines and ensure that all my work meets the deadline.

Anything else:
Hello I am Kuc and it's very nice to meet you. I am a Minecraft Server Developer. I manage the System and the Network! For fun, I like to code and develop websites!
10/06/2016 9:05 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
ventusrek
Name: Jerry Miller

Timezone: Atlantic Time

Availability: 2 Hours a Day

Skype(Required): jerryrmiller

Position Requested: Builder

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin): I have worked on many build teams and many servers such as Bloodlust server, MCIndustry

Portfolio(Required for Builder):See my PMC for some of my builds I am cure working on a proper portfolio so if my PMC doesn't convince you Ill send that to you as soon as it is done,

Tell us why we should recruit you: I work great with a team. I often am a leader but I know when to follow. I have many past experices with servers

What makes you different: I am very professional with building and server management. I have 4 years of minecraft building experience and I feel i would be a great addition to your team!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Anything else:
10/06/2016 7:42 pm
MianiteInteractive
Interactive Update!

Finished all development instructions

Finished V3 of custom map( Official update bump tomorrow)

Acquired 3 premium plugins to give the server a better RPG sense ( Until we develop our own, of course)

Begun to contact potential sponsors

Want to join in on the fun? Apply now!
10/05/2016 10:56 am
MianiteInteractive
Interactive Update!

Doing finishing touches to V3 custom map.

Finished 90% of all development instructions.

Squashed some bugs

Further progress on the God Selection Platform

Crates are finished

Further progress on website ( Forum added)

Started looking at host options!

Want to join in on the progress? Apply now!
10/04/2016 7:34 pm
MianiteInteractive
Interactive Update!

As of yesterday, crates were finished.

Worked on custom map V3

Received custom plugin No. 1

Started progress on building the God Selection area.

75% instructions for development complete.

Squashed some bugs

Started working on website

Started recruitment for storyline

Want to be part of the progress? Apply now!
10/02/2016 5:05 pm
MianiteInteractive
Interactive Update!

As of Friday, we purchased the domain Mianiteinteractive.net

We have 50% of instructions for the entire development complete

Squashed some bugs

Added custom JSON messages

Acquired access to ViaVersions. Server is now compatible with 1.8, 1.9, and 1.10!

First build assignment was handed out.

Character bio for antagonist #1 complete

Updated pex substantially

Worked on custom map V3

and adding more to the list as you read this! Want to join in on the progress? Apply on this post! Simply copy the application template and go
wild!
10/01/2016 1:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
RetroGameTV
I have fixed it! Thanks for reading it!
10/01/2016 12:25 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
RetroGameTV
Hey!
I PM-d you on PMC! Sorry, the website messed up some of my message!
Thanks! -Retro
09/30/2016 7:42 pm
MianiteInteractive
CUSTOM WORLD UPDATE!

You heard right! As of 9/29/2016. The V2 of our custom map has been added ( Sneak peaks in the spoiler at top of post) to the server! Over a few weeks, i have been learning and researching world painter. Then as of 9/28/2016, I decided to start the creation of the custom map. So far, it looks great. Positive feedback from the rest of the team as well as helpful hints on how to do it better. Here is my to-do list for V2-V6 of the map:

V2 -
Add inactive Volcano V2
Finish Donovans Pit
Fnish Floating Island No.1

V3 -
Add River No.1 V1
Finish Mountain Border
Finish Volcano

V4-
Add Dungeon No.1 V1
Finish River No.1
Finish Desert Plant Population

V5 -
Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest V2
Add Gaint Pine Tree Forest V2,V3,V4
Finish Snowy Forest (Trees)

V6 -
Finish Dungeon No.1
Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest V3,V4

Want to know what's further beyond? Stay tuned!
09/30/2016 8:03 pm
darween
Nice! Super excited!
09/30/2016 3:57 pm
darween
Name: My name full name is Darien Schroeder.

IGN: CanadianTheCat

Timezone: My time zone is Mountain Time.

Availability: Mondays - Fridays: 7:00 PM to as late as needed. Also can get on Skype throughout the day and respond. Although, I can come on if absolutely needed as I am homeschooled.
Saturdays/Sundays Can get on anytime after noon.

Skype(Required): darien.schroeder (Canada)

Position Requested: Manager, although, I will accept any position you deem fit.

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin): I have been staff on servers for two and a half years. I have developed five servers with a close friend of mine. I have been every position. How many times I cannot say as there has been too many. I have learned much over my time as being a staff member. Through my time of being Owner, Manager, Admin, Mod, and Helper I have learned valuable information from every position. I believe that no position is more important than others. They just have different jobs and some are more stressful than others. I have also seen that the #1 reason those servers fail is because of the staff fighting amongst themselves. I strive to know all of my fellow staff members. Furthermore, since I was young and I didn't talk to anyone when I was younger I thought about these things all the time. So through doing that it has given me the wisdom to be able to manage staff members and/or players. Furthermore, I have plenty of experience of being under pressure but have been able to clear my mind and make important decisions as needed. Also, I don't get prideful about my position and get to know the staff members and the players as well. I try to know the community and respond to as many people as I can. Even just a response to players can go a long way. I love working with other staff members as a team. Nothing gets me more pumped when people respect each other even with their differences. Furthermore, I rarely take sides on things but look it things from both people's perspective and try to offer a solution where both of them can meet half way. There is much more I have learned and feel free to ask me any more questions that you have.

Portfolio(Required for Builder): Been Owner, Co-Owner, Manager, Admin, Jr. Admin, Sr. Mod, Mod, Jr. Mod, and Helper.

Tell us why we should recruit you: I know much about teamwork, resolving conflicts, and getting people to work together. I engage in and listen to what staff members and players say. I never dismiss things right away and take everything into consideration. I also have had plenty of experience managing people and working under stress. I have even been looking into Team Management and Psychology books to further improve myself. As there is always room for improvement.

What makes you different: I can stand my ground very well even under stress. I take everything everyone says into consideration. Also, I respond to players even when they just say "hi" as I know it can go a long way in gaining respect and creating long lasting players. Furthermore, I don't take sides and look it situations from everyone's perspective. Then I try to come up with a plan where everyone can meet half way. I always make sure I don't act out of emotion. If I ever feel a lot of one emotion whether it be sadness, anger, annoyance, happiness etc. I always wait until the next day before making the decision.

Anything else: Nope, that about covers it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for your time and considering my application. Hope to hear back from you.
09/30/2016 8:13 am
MouseDK
Name:Magnusdk123

Timezone:Denmark in the nother part of Euorpe, GMT+01.

Availability:
Monday:3-5 hours.
Tuesday:3-5 hours
Wednesday:1-2 hours
Thursday:3-5 hours
Friday:4-6 hours
Saturday:6-8 hours
Sunday:4-7 hours

Skype(Required):Magnusdk123

Position Requested:Admin and possibly Web Manager .

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin): I have been working from the bottom of the Staff ranks, where I worked day in and out as a Trial-Mod. I assisted people in various ways and after a year had gone by, I got promoted to Mod by the Staff Team Members in secret poll they held regarding my future as Staff. I used the new perms I got to help people in even more ways that I had done previously and I got really excited about it. So I worked 2 years as a Moderator on the server, where I were on almost every day until the Owner went to college.

I have also been working in my school as chair of the pupil council, where I organized the budgets, ideas, etc. I took all the ideas I got and suggested them to the school board, where they would get reviewed and possibly implemented. What I accomplished in my two years as chair or the pupil council was both two new changing rooms for the school and new toilets, that is far more advanced than the old ones.

Tell us why we should recruit you: You should recruit me, because I am a mature person that can handle the pressure of being Staff, I know the responsibility that the Staff needs to have and I always try to follow my principals, I look at Staff as a job, but a rank, I take it seriously and try to make myself and my content look at professional and neutral.

What makes you different: Because I think and act outside of the box, I do not alone keep track of the Staff Team and server, I will hold events, test the staff monthly, make sure everything runs smoothly, be sure that every Staff Member fits perfectly in an environment, where they can use their unique skills and traits and expand them beyond their former capabilities, so we can get better and more mature Staff Members over time. It will eventually lead to an superior Staff Team, that will get famous for being an professional and efficient Staff Team, that can lead the server in the right way. I will craft the server into the perfect place for the players to be in, I will keep improving the server as much that I can to make the players happy and pleased about the content the server offers. and that is why and what I will do as Admin for your server.

Anything else:The reason why I want to be web manager is, because I have always loved to manage websites, as it’s something I like to do as Admin, I can start discussions and answer appeals and threads also have a lot of fun.
09/30/2016 8:13 am
MouseDK
Bugged sry my computer bugged, pls look at the post below to see my app
09/29/2016 10:41 pm
MianiteInteractive
Daily update, folks!

Hello everyone! Today, i have added a few plugins and finished the staffs basic permissions. Right now, i am working on V1 of vote crates and setting up our Discord server. Our story writer Crix, since we want all our story writers present to work on the story, has begun a 20 paragraph lore on our Wizard's Tower. Our helper Ryan is helping me with crates. Lastly, our developers are working on their latest supplied custom plugin.

Want to join the team? Leave an application! I hope to work with you soon!
09/27/2016 12:23 am
babyplatypus19
Name: Chris - IGN (babyplatypus19)

Timezone: UTC -06:00 Central Time

Availability: 2-4 Hours on Weekdays 3-5 Hours on weekends

Skype(Required): babyplaty19

Position Requested: Admin/Staff Manager

My first staffing Position on a minecraft server was on citywars.ca, which was made of 100% custom plugins
- I was a well respected player by owners and other staff members although was demoted due to inactivity (to focused on school)
My second staff Position was on NemeGaming's creative server
- Where I was promoted to Senoir mod, then admin (got highest ever score on admin test), then Staff Manager, although resigned in September 2015 (Too busy with school/Sports)
After Neme I played on a factions server called TreasureWars.net (Vikkstar123 and Lachlan's Server)
- I was soon selected to become staff and was very much liked by fellow staff members, I resigned however because I lost interest in factions
After that I was a staff member on herowars.org
- However that server got shut down ;

N/A

I am a helpful person if someone is in need of help I will do my best to answer their questions, give them an appropriate answer and help in anyway possible in their cause. I know my fair share of plugins and how to use them, so if any admins or developers are in need of help I will lend them a helping hand. I know quite a few things about the plugins, meaning that it will give me a lot of experience with the commands therefore making it easier to help people out in tough situations.
This explains why I think I am different to others in the case of helping.

What sets me apart from other applicants is that I believe I have a skill that others don't have as strong. It is very clear that you guys are looking for astounding experienced staff and I know that I can fit the job farther than anyone else. I know my strengths so I know I could contribute great lengths.

Anything else:

Hi, My name is Chris a dedicated and experienced Minecraft player who not only enjoys playing, but I wish to also help others enjoy their experience on this server. I feel that as a moderator my ability to do that would be greatly improved, and enhanced.

I have been playing for around 4-5 years now and have played on a wide variety of servers and different mod packs. I am a very well known, respected, and trusted player, not only by peers but also by server owners/staff on many servers.

My main goals as a Staff Member would be: (in no specific order)

- To Increase activeness of server
- Help new players get accustomed to server
- Aid experienced players with in-game mechanics and advice
- Lighten workload of and Managers and owners who put countless hours into server for our enjoyment
- Increase the overall entertainment value this server can provide
- And Finally make this server a more fun place me all players, admins, staff and the whole community
09/27/2016 8:59 am
MianiteInteractive
Thank you for waiting so patiently for a reply!

Accepted!

Accepted as administrator. Please accept skype request!
09/27/2016 12:23 am
babyplatypus19
Name: Chris - IGN (babyplatypus19)

Timezone: UTC -06:00 Central Time

Availability: 2-4 Hours on Weekdays 3-5 Hours on weekends

Skype(Required): babyplaty19

Position Requested: Admin/Staff Manager

My first staffing Position on a minecraft server was on citywars.ca, which was made of 100% custom plugins
- I was a well respected player by owners and other staff members although was demoted due to inactivity (to focused on school)
My second staff Position was on NemeGaming's creative server
- Where I was promoted to Senoir mod, then admin (got highest ever score on admin test), then Staff Manager, although resigned in September 2015 (Too busy with school/Sports)
After Neme I played on a factions server called TreasureWars.net (Vikkstar123 and Lachlan's Server)
- I was soon selected to become staff and was very much liked by fellow staff members, I resigned however because I lost interest in factions
After that I was a staff member on herowars.org
- However that server got shut down ;

N/A

I am a helpful person if someone is in need of help I will do my best to answer their questions, give them an appropriate answer and help in anyway possible in their cause. I know my fair share of plugins and how to use them, so if any admins or developers are in need of help I will lend them a helping hand. I know quite a few things about the plugins, meaning that it will give me a lot of experience with the commands therefore making it easier to help people out in tough situations.
This explains why I think I am different to others in the case of helping.

What sets me apart from other applicants is that I believe I have a skill that others don't have as strong. It is very clear that you guys are looking for astounding experienced staff and I know that I can fit the job farther than anyone else. I know my strengths so I know I could contribute great lengths.

Anything else:

Hi, My name is Chris a dedicated and experienced Minecraft player who not only enjoys playing, but I wish to also help others enjoy their experience on this server. I feel that as a moderator my ability to do that would be greatly improved, and enhanced.

I have been playing for around 4-5 years now and have played on a wide variety of servers and different mod packs. I am a very well known, respected, and trusted player, not only by peers but also by server owners/staff on many servers.

My main goals as a Staff Member would be: (in no specific order)

- To Increase activeness of server
- Help new players get accustomed to server
- Aid experienced players with in-game mechanics and advice
- Lighten workload of and Managers and owners who put countless hours into server for our enjoyment
- Increase the overall entertainment value this server can provide
- And Finally make this server a more fun place me all players, admins, staff and the whole community
09/26/2016 4:26 pm
RyanandCole999
Name: Ryan

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Availability: Most days of the week. (On Monday-Friday after 4PM)

Skype(Required): ryanandcole999

Position Requested: Moderator or Helper (Preferably Mod)

Tell us why we should recruit you: I would like to try out such an awesome sounding server and have a decent amount of experience with being staff.

What makes you different: I have more experience with staff than many people. I have a decent amount of extra time and would like to help out on a fun server. I get along well with other people and have a fun, but mature personality.

Anything else: I will be really loyal to the server and will be on as much as I can.
09/26/2016 4:51 pm
MianiteInteractive
Thank you for waiting patiently!
Accepted for Helper!

You have been accepted for helper, please check you're skype!
09/26/2016 4:03 pm
MianiteInteractive
Hello travelers!

Today we have a few updates on development. I have added Essentials and configured it to my specifications. Also, V1 of ranks have been created. Lastly, i have gathered the base plugins i want for the Development build of the server.

Now, all I need to do is start writing up the configuration instructions for the plugin configurators and the instructions for the developers. We have strict need for builders and more plugin configurators, apply now to join in on the fun!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome