Milestone Craft needs your help!

Apple ManPS3's Avatar Apple ManPS38/9/14 6:57 am
8/10/2014 7:11 pm
LACM2011's Avatar LACM2011
A new server has started and we need your help to make it the best![ You can apply below.
IGN:
Name:
Why we should choose you?:
E-mail:
Anything else?:
The places open are [Helper],[Builder],[Admin],[Mod]and [Med]
We need 4 Helper, 2 Builders, 2 Admin, 3 Mod and 5 Med.

Good Luck! -- Apple_ManPS3

Poll ended 08/19/2014 6:57 am.

Apple ManPS3
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2014 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LACM2011
IGN: LACM2011
Name:Lachlan
Why?: i would really like to help out and i have been playing minecraft right from the beginning
Why we should choose you?: I love minecraft have alot of time on it i get bored and i have played around with alot of plugins on my little server and would like to help others
E-mail: technodisney@gmail.com
Anything else?: Nothing else
08/10/2014 6:14 am
Apple ManPS3
ACCEPTED!!
08/10/2014 7:11 pm
LACM2011
Cool what rank did I get I'll go on after school tonight
08/09/2014 5:01 pm
Apple ManPS3
B.u.m.p.!.
08/10/2014 7:59 am
Apple ManPS3
B.U.M.P.!.
08/09/2014 1:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
MrSyGaming
IGN: MrSyGaming

Name: Carsten (or just call me Sy)

Why?: I would like to become an admin because I love to take care of things such as a server. I have been an admin on a server before and I have been moderator on 3 servers but they all closed after about 4 months due to money issue. I would love to be part of something right from the beginning and I want to help create somthing that lasts.

Why we should choose you?: You should choose me because I am very good at keeping things under control and keeping them the way they should be. I am a friendly person with expirience. I am very reliable and trustworthy. When I start somthing, I finish it as good as it can get. I use my time very efficiantely and I am full of ideas to help the server and make it fabulous. Also I am very good at organising things, making sure people are staying on track and I am good at making the right decisons. I would love to be admin on your server.

E-mail: gaming.synonymous@gmail.com

Anything else?: My timezone is middle european and I said the rest above

Postion I am applying for: Admin
08/09/2014 1:28 pm
Apple ManPS3
ACCEPTED!!I'll send you the ip!
08/09/2014 12:35 pm
Massey646123

name:liam

Ign: Massey646.

Email: lpkeohane@gmail.com

why should u choose me?? because of my experience because of how long I have played because of my education and because of my other staff experiences

Experience:
When I started playing minecraft for the first time I played much of my time on survival mode. I then discovered the multiplayer and I adore it. The first server I ever joined was a normal factions server. Not many people played on it but they were giving out staff ranks. I volunteered for the job and I got it first time. Even though it was a very unpopular server I loved the role as staff. To this day I am still looking to help many other servers. During my staff applying years I earned all the ranks there can be such as these listed:
Moderator, Head-Moderator, Administrator, Head-Administrator etc.

How Long Have You Played: I think I played minecraft when the 1.4.5 Version came out. It was very old.

Why Our Server: Most of the other server Owners don't seem to show a lot of appreciation/organisation towards the server and its players/staff. This server is showing me you want to make money, make people, happy and become popular to the public. I think maturity should be a vital part of server management. It tends to be a problem with me. I always choose the server when the Owner is 9-10 years old and would have no idea how to run a server properly. Scrolling down through the comments posted back to the other applicants shows me a lot you are looking for someone who is mature and capable of doing a good job at managing servers, this is why I chose your server to become staff.

Education: I am currently in the 3th year of Secondary Education. I am still in school but lets not put that as a bad thing. I have done my exams for Junior Cycle and I only got B's and C's. But they were the Higher Level standard of exams.

Who Is Notch: Notch (Markus Alexej Persson) is a swedish game designer/programmer and the proud owner of Mojang (Founded in 2010) which is famously known for making Minecraft. He is 34 and living in Stockholm Sweden.

Are You Staff Anywhere Else: I was staff on a OP factions server before it was shut down due to a little accident the Owner had in a car. He was put to hospital thus shutting down the server and leaving me to do nothing.

What World: Survival.

I have nothing else to say

I am hoping to hear from you soon,
thanks very much

Massey646 (liam)
08/09/2014 12:51 pm
Apple ManPS3
Accepted!! I'll give you the ip
08/09/2014 12:16 pm
Massey646123
Apple ManPS3 could u look at mine again
08/09/2014 11:42 am
Massey646123
could u look at mine I edited it
08/09/2014 11:08 am
Massey646123
I have edited my old one
08/09/2014 10:50 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
TheEnderCat5
IGN: TheEnderCat5
Name: Adam
Why?: Because I like helping out new servers and I can be a good moderator.
Why we should choose you?: Even though people think I'm immature because I'm 12, I'm not. I can stop people from fighting over stuff on servers and make sure no one gets raided.
E-mail: I'd prefer not to tell you
Anything else?: Not really, I'm an okay builder and I also make skins and texture packs.
We need 5 Helper, 2 Builders, 2 Admin, 3 Mod and 5 Med.
I can be a moderater, admin, or builder.
08/09/2014 11:15 am
Apple ManPS3
Declined.
08/09/2014 11:53 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
TheEnderCat5
Why?
08/09/2014 12:49 pm
Apple ManPS3
Because you didn't give good enough answers
08/09/2014 10:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer
username999
I'm going to make an application anyway, but I'd be interested to know what sort of a server this is, and what plans you have for it.

IGN?: tributeonfire

Name?: My name is Gemma, but I'd prefer to be called Tribute, Trib, or Tribbz, if that's okay.

Age?: I am currently 12, but 13 in a month. I know that's pretty young, but I'm mature, sensible and literate for my age.

Why?: I would like to apply to be an Admin, or a Moderator on your server. However, if you think I'd do better in another position, I'm always willing to try something new. I think I'm best suited to these jobs because I am kind and helpful, but firm when I need to be. I have past experience of being both these positions, and I'm currently a co-owner on a small factions server. However, the owner cannot be online at the same times as me as we are in different timezones. I have a mature approach when dealing with situations, and I think I work well in a team. In my opinion, teamwork is the most important part of any staff team on any server. I can contribute to a kind and helpful community on your server.

Why we should choose you?: I think I've covered that in my answer above, but if you need more detail, just let me know.

Email?: It's good to see a server that doesn't demand Skype! My email is tributeonfire.mc@gmail.com. Though, you can also contact me through Planet Minecraft messages.

Anything else?: Thanks for the opportunity. I hope you consider my application!

Best wishes,
tributeonfire
08/09/2014 11:14 am
Apple ManPS3
ACCEPTED!! I'll send you the ip
08/09/2014 10:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
Admin/Mod

IGN: eadric9
Name: Ryan
Why?: I understand how hard it is to manage a server without staff, and the responsibilities staff members have. I understand that you want to find some trustworthy staff that you can really trust a believe that they can help your server row. I have had lots of experience in moderating/plugins so I really hope I can help make your server successful. thanks!
Why we should choose you?: I can really help with ANYTHING you want me to help with. I am great with plugins and permissions. I am nice and friendly when playing with the
community, but comes to rule-breakers I am very strict about it. Thank you!
E-mail: deadersky@gmail.com
Anything else?: Not really, other than I love developing/programming but haven't started developing plugins yet. im still learning how, and by that time I will be able to develop custom plugins specially for this server.
08/09/2014 10:46 am
Apple ManPS3
ACCEPTED!! I'll email you the ip.
08/09/2014 10:39 am
Apple ManPS3
Massey646123Age: 14.

Email: I have and email and I will share it with you if I am accepted

Experience:
When I started playing minecraft for the first time I played much of my time on survival mode. I then discovered the multiplayer and I adore it. The first server I ever joined was a normal factions server. Not many people played on it but they were giving out staff ranks. I volunteered for the job and I got it first time. Even though it was a very unpopular server I loved the role as staff. To this day I am still looking to help many other servers. During my staff applying years I earned all the ranks there can be such as these listed:

How Long Have You Played: I think I played minecraft when the 1.4.5 Version came out. It was very old.

Why Our Server: Most of the other server Owners don't seem to show a lot of appreciation/organisation towards the server and its players/staff. This server is showing me you want to make money, make people, happy and become popular to the public. I think maturity should be a vital part of server management. It tends to be a problem with me. I always choose the server when the Owner is 9-10 years old and would have no idea how to run a server properly. Scrolling down through the comments posted back to the other applicants shows me a lot you are looking for someone who is mature and capable of doing a good job at managing servers, this is why I chose your server to become staff.

Education: I am currently in the 3th year of Secondary Education. I am still in school but lets not put that as a bad thing. I have done my exams for Junior Cycle and I only got B's and C's. But they were the Higher Level standard of exams.

Who Is Notch: Notch (Markus Alexej Persson) is a swedish game designer/programmer and the proud owner of Mojang (Founded in 2010) which is famously known for making Minecraft. He is 34 and living in Stockholm Sweden.

Are You Staff Anywhere Else: I was staff on a OP factions server before it was shut down due to a little accident the Owner had in a car. He was put to hospital thus shutting down the server and leaving me to do nothing.

thanks very much

Massey646 (liam)

Please use the PROPER questions and I'll accept it because its great!
08/09/2014 10:18 am
Massey646123
whats the ip
08/09/2014 10:17 am
Massey646123

name:liam

Email: lpkeohane@gmail.com

why should u choose me?? because of my experience because of how long I have played because of my education and because of my other staff experiences

Experience:

I have nothing else to say

thanks very much

Massey646 (liam)
08/09/2014 9:43 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
IGN:
geothermal007
Name:
Julius
Why?:
Why What please be specific
Why we should choose you?:
Well I have no opinion this is all on you only you can decide whether to pick me or not
E-mail:
I will PM you I do not want to expose myself
Anything else?:
Not really depends on what you want o
ther than
the rank I am applying for is Admin
08/09/2014 10:37 am
Apple ManPS3
Nice application and Why?: Is why you want to become Admin and If your repost I might accept. Ok?
08/09/2014 8:18 am
dingzher
Just accept me man ign : ImTeaBag Age : 15 Admin/builder.
08/09/2014 10:35 am
Apple ManPS3
Declined.
08/09/2014 7:58 am
RampageRipper
IGN: RampageRipper

Name: Yannick

Why?: I believe that I can help this server and make sure it reaches its full potential. I also would like to make it more friendly for those palyers that do not hack and just want to have a good time. I would also like to remove hackers and help everyone out, that's the role of a staff member. I was owner for about 2 years in the past and mostyle all the players were respecting me in that time. A positive point of me is that I do listen to others very well. I am always on time for appointments and always get the job done. I can sort out a problem between 2 people very well and quickly and am fair to both parties. Like I said above, I've been an Owner for about 2 years now, but I had to quit due the lack of time, I had between 20-30 players each day, wich is decent i guess. And it was a really friendly community in my opinion, the server was called Zebracraft back in the day ^^ (good memories :3). Ofcourse, I have been Admin/mod/helper on countless servers. but I do not own any proof of that happening , you would have to trust me on that. ( I hope you will ) Because all these server are now down because the lack of donations, time, etc....

E-mail: yannick.saint-pol@hotmaill.nl

Anything else?:I am a very easy person to talk to and funny. I will take my role as a leader very seriously ofcourse and also make it fun for those who are in the server. I will also be very honored if you give me this oppurtunity. i will also respect those above me as I should. I am a very helpful person so if someone needs help with building I'll jump onto the project and do my best. I say how I feel and am not afraid to take criticism where needed.
08/09/2014 10:34 am
Apple ManPS3
One word ACCEPTED!! I'll email you the ip.
08/09/2014 7:52 am
Apple ManPS3
Someone PLEASE!!!!!!!
APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome