~~~MindCrack Server 24/7 WhiteListed!~~~

Muhnzy's Avatar Muhnzy2/1/14 9:23 pm
2/9/2014 2:06 pm
ZombieCharm's Avatar ZombieCharm
Why Hello There My Name Is Muhnzy And I Have A 24/7 Mind-crack Server! Your Probulary Thinking, "Why Are You Telling Me This?" Well I Am Telling You This Because I'm Looking For Trust Worthy Players To Play Survival With Me And Make It A Good Small Based Community! If You Would Like To Join Please Fill Out This Small Application.
What Is Your MineCraft User Name?
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message!
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?:
Why Do You Want To Join My Server?
How Old Are You?
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?:
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?:
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?:
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?:
How Often Can You Be On The Server?:
Muhnzy
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2014 2:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ZombieCharm
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? ZombieCharm

Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message! Yes i do! XD_vid

What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Im good at makeing masive farms!

What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?:Redstone! but im pretty good at that so :p

Why Do You Want To Join My Server? Cuz i want to be part of a comunity where i can make friends, build, and play mindcraft. Im a little bit tired of playing alone or playing with completele unknown people. I want the chance to meet evry person on the comunity, thing that masive servers can't offer.

How Old Are You? 17

Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: Yes i am! i have my own channel, but i DON'T upload videos. I want to have more knowledge about minecraft. Then i'll start my channel

Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Full vanilla

Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?:Acctualy i havent played on UHC. It could be fun!

What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Play hours and hours! And obviously, building, and minigames. (i have tons of ideas for minigames on SMP)

How Often Can You Be On The Server?: Im pretty much online all day, all days, but around 2 - 5 hours per day :p

Something else about me!: Im from Argentina! and i play another games (Aion an MMO-RPG lol) so i wont be able to play ALL days ALL day. but ill be pretty active.
02/09/2014 1:44 pm
jamesdosegameing
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? jamez_barez
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message! will add you
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? building and being affrade of hostile mobs
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: redstone
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? i want to be on a mindcrack like server really badly
How Old Are You? a meture 14
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: i will be in them and make them asap
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: i like both i like lokket and /sethome or if not pure vanila
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: it depends on how well ik the guys/gals on the server because if i die i dont want someone to not help me because if someone dies i will help them get there stuff
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: i am an exalent builder
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: i play mincraft almost every second that i have free
02/09/2014 1:34 pm
Muhnzy
Bump
02/05/2014 4:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Redstone_wired
and the rest of the acceptors (i forgot to remoce "people who were" when i was previewing my reply... sorry my bad
02/05/2014 4:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Redstone_wired
Thank you for accepting me Muhnzy, i'm looking forward to playing with you and the rest of the people who were acceptors* on your server, but ill need the I.P, private message me on here or you can always Skype me, i'm available when ever you need me

*acceptor: a person who is and/or was accepted to partake in any event synonym: acceptie, accepted, accept-or (in case i wasn't clear)
02/03/2014 7:36 pm
Supercat07
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? supercat07
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message! aaron.billot
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Mining
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Farming
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? because i want a good minecraft community to have a good time and do youtube vids with
How Old Are You? 14
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: yes
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Semi vanilla is preferred
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: Disabled
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: creativity a comical aspect and videos at least every other day
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: 5-7 days a week
02/03/2014 10:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
buzz468
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? buzz468
Do You Have A Skype? I am making a new skype I will tell you when I make it
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Building and Staying Alive
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Creepers
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? Smaller servers are better and I really want to find a server that will have no griefing and you will get to know everyone
How Old Are You? 12 (Almost 13!)
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: I can be in videos and in a few months I'm planning on starting youtube and your server will be the perfect place.
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: I prefer regular vanilla but plugins are fine if they are needed.
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: I prefer UHC mode disabled but I always have fun with it on
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: I will be able to build a lot cool stuff!!
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: I can try and come on most days of the week and aim for 1+ hours.
02/03/2014 9:53 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
tdit
Age..? But of course. like every other f00l on here..
02/03/2014 7:35 am
Muhnzy
Bump People Are Accepeting Via Skype
02/02/2014 10:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
JoeyLongTerm
/Nickname- Joseph/Joey
Age- 15
IGN- LongTermErection
Time Zone- EST.
Skype name, - Striker.Jitter Let Me Know on Skype or pmc via pm if im accepted thanks
Ever been banned, why- yes for chargeback and maybe some abusive staff
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am great at building over sized farms for absolutely no reason at all xD.
Suggestions?
Why You Should Whitelist me : I love to make new friends and build old run down looking builds I love massive farms also I play up to 9 hours a day xD #NoLife. I am very mature even when it comes to games. I make friends not enemies very fast you will see. I love mc and very close community's of players that like survival and building things. I will participate in things like uhc matchs or abba caving matches if that's the type of thing the players want to do with me. I don't mind participating in things like that. I am also trying to get away from bukkit a bit and play a bit of survival. I have been trying to but I don't seen to get the best of luck with running in to greifers. So I may be a bit rusty with my survival builds but im still pretty good. im also very good with redstone, I love it . probably the best thing in the game.

Thanks For Reading Have A Great Day.

Best Regards
~ Joey S.
02/02/2014 10:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
NixOfftopic
Whats the ip?
02/02/2014 8:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Farmer
TreePal
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? treepal
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message!
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Mining and Building
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Redstone
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? Because I love Mindcrack and I want to join a inspired server like this one!
How Old Are You? 14
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: I dont have any screen capturing stuff, sorry
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Straight up vanille
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: On
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Fun!
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: A lot
02/02/2014 8:35 pm
Muhnzy
Bump
02/02/2014 2:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
Kenified
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? TValentinOT

Do You Have A Skype?
Yes, facebook:minecrafttflipflop
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?
PVP and building
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?:
Redstone
Why Do You Want To Join My Server?
I want to join server because its vanilla and mindcrack i played on lot of mindcrack like servers but they all got closed last one got closed 2 weeks ago and i havent played minecraft since i hope i get accepted so i can play minecraft again
How Old Are You?
13 (14 soon)
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?:
I would if i could my pc is too laggy
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?:
Straight up vanilla!!!!! and snapshots
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?:
Enabled i like challanges
Build spawn, nether hub and other comunity projects
Every day for few hours because i play other games too
02/02/2014 2:16 pm
Muhnzy
Bump
02/02/2014 11:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
FighterPvP
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? FighterPvP
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message! FighterPvP
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Mining and Building
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Redstoning
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? I want to join, because I like to build with others in a small community with no griefs and I love to play with other people too!
How Old Are You? 13
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: I CAN be in Videos, but I cannot record.
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Straight Up Vanilla
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Building, Projects, and much more!
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: I can be on atleast 1-2 hours a day.
02/02/2014 10:55 am
Level 1 : New Network
oldacc9182
deleted
02/02/2014 10:50 am
Muhnzy
Accepting Players Through Skype Please Check Your Skype Everyone!
02/02/2014 7:56 am
irakian999
What Is Your MineCraft User Name?: irakian999
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message!: Yes, isaacirakiangreen
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Detailed building
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Getting back from mining trips, I usually die in a ravine
Why Do You Want To Join My Server?: Love playing Vanilla Multiplayer survival and would love to start a new project on a new server!
How Old Are You?: 16
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: Yes
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Straight up vanilla
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: For UHC server matches yes, but until we get a couple of weeks into the server (so people have beacons) then not yet.
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Crap ton of building
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: Weekdays, most days for 1-2 hrs ish, weekends, alot
02/02/2014 3:58 am
Level 26 : Expert Taco
TheBuilderBros
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? MrNinjaMan101
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message! I'll message it too you if I am accepted.
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Redstone
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: None. I am an all around player.
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? It would be fun.
How Old Are You? 14
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: Of course!
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Straight up vanilla
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: Disable
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?:Yes
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: 2 hours a day
02/02/2014 2:36 am
Level 1 : New Network
RedTSG
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? Redstone_Wired
Do You Have A Skype? RedTSG (if you accept ill share my personal account)
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Redstone
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? PVP (as i spend most of my time in my test world, i don't practice pvp except for sky-wars or survival games occasionally)
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? ive been looking for a vanilla survival server to stream on for a while, im hoping you accept, if not, i understand.
How Old Are You? I am 16
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server? sure, that, along with having a good time, is my purpose
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla? straight up vanilla, but if we had a few plugins i would want anti-explosion and teleportation
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.? doesn't matter but i like challenges
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server? my time, if it is remotely hosted i can donate part of the monthly fee to keep it up.
How Often Can You Be On The Server? as i have school, i can only be on from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on school nights. but on the weekends or holidays i can come on pretty much any time (keep in mind that i am on U.S eastern time, so time zones may differ)
02/02/2014 2:34 am
Snuggle_Monster
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? Snuggle_Monster
Do You Have A Skype? xxsnugglemonsterxx
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? My best skill in minecraft survival is pvp.
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: My worst skill is redstone.
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? I want to join it because I think it would be a fun experience for me.
How Old Are You? 14
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: Yeah, youtube.com/SnuggleMonster17
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: I guess semi vanilla is alright, it depends on the mods
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: Either one is good for me
02/02/2014 12:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HyphyCat
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? HyphyCat
Do You Have A Skype? HeresIbby
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Surviving and Building XD
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Redstone -_-:
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? Because i wanna be on a server with players that are nice and a server i can record on
How Old Are You? 14
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?:Yeh
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?:Straight Up Vinilla
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Builds
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: Very Often
02/02/2014 12:21 am
SMGXL
What Is Your MineCraft User Name? SMGXL
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message! scott.m.grant1
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Being killed by mobs
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? Because I like servers that are open to certain people that won't grief and steal from me
How Old Are You? I am currently 15
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: I will try to once I get my mic and a better recording software
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Straight up vanilla but a plugin such as color motd can't hurt
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: I don't mind either
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: If I have to money, but also a lot of fun
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: A lot, 3-4 hours a week
02/02/2014 12:11 am
DoodleToast
What Is your Minecraft Username? DoodleToast
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Redstone and Building
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Idk
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? I want to have fun on a whitelisted Minecrack Server
How Old Are You? 16
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: Yep
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Semi or Plain IDC
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?: Disabled Like Regen
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Buildings and Contrptions
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: Everyday, for atleast 2 hours, most the time 4-5
02/01/2014 11:38 pm
NixOfftopic
What Is Your Minecraft User Name? NixOfftopic
Do You Have A Skype? nix.offtopic
What Is Your Best Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise? Building and Redstone
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? I want to play with other people that won't grief you when they see your house, and build cool stuff and do normal minecraft survival.
How Old Are You? 14
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: Yes!
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?: Straight up vanilla and more preferred snapshots.
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled?: Disabled i like normal.
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Yes
How Often Can You Be On The Server?: nearly 5 hours per day.
02/01/2014 10:02 pm
masterchris555
What Is Your MineCraft User Name?Masterchris555
Do You Have A Skype? If So Please Write Down Your Skype Username Here Or In A Message!Sorry No SKype
What Is Your Worst Skill In Minecraft Survival Wise?: Not gonna lie Redstone
Why Do You Want To Join My Server? Looking for a server like Mindcrack b/c i don't like PVPs.
How Old Are You? 15
Are You Willing To Be In Videos Or Make Videos On The Server?: Yes
Do You Prefer Semi Vanilla (1 Or Two Plugins) Or Straight Up Vanilla?:Straight Up
Do You Like Ultra-hardcore-Mode On Or Disabled.?:Disabled
What Are You Willing To Contribute To The Server?: Yes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome