MINE FUSE LOOKING FOR STAFF! WE ARE A NEW SERVER

Tinywolf2k17's Avatar Tinywolf2k171/20/18 4:13 am history
2 emeralds 258 5
1/21/2018 7:52 am
sianmccc's Avatar sianmccc
Hi everyone,
We are currently looking for server staff to keep MineFuse under better watch.

JOIN THE DISCORD:discord.gg/9dwWsPb

How will I know that my application has been approved?
You will receive a private message from a member of the MineFuse Management Team about your application on our Discord that you have been chosen for a position. It will also help to keep an eye on your application as it moves through the process on the forums. If your application has been denied, it will be moved to the appropriate sub-forum with a reason.

Important:
Asking any MineFuse staff member will automatically get your staff application DENIED.
A member of the MineFuse Management Team will review your application as soon as they can.
Please do not give out any personal information when applying, this is to keep your privacy secure.

Below is the format to be strictly followed when applying. If you do not follow this format your application will be denied and you will not be able to apply again for a period of 90 days. If you are found copying other staff applications you will be automatically denied.

SERVER MODERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
  • Must be atleast 13 years of age to apply.
  • Must have Discord and be active.
  • Must have a microphone.
  • Must speak English. (Ability to speak/understand other languages is a huge plus)

Copy and paste this application format in your own thread and answer the questions accordingly.
Please name your thread for example, "Corpdraco's Moderator Application".
  • Minecraft Username?
  • Age?
  • What languages do you speak or understand?
  • Any previous server bans? (Please list any bans and give a brief description of each)
  • Why do you want to be server staff? (Please use detail)
  • How long have you played Minecraft? (Estimate if you do not know)
  • Do you have any experience with server moderation or administration? (Please list experience)
  • Timezone? (Exact)
  • Do you have Discord?
  • Are you on the MineFuse Discord server?
  • Discord username?
  • Anything else you would like to tell us? (Anything helps!)

It's important that all staff maintain an absolute positive image towards the general public. serves as the front line to MineFuse. If you are chosen, you'll get a chance to work alongside with MineFuse staff.
If you are caught abusing any moderator powers you will be removed from the staff team and banned accordingly.
If you are not active or do not maintain contact with the rest of the MineFuse team you will be removed from the moderation team without prior warning.
This position is for MODERATOR only. This is not for an administrator position. There is room for advancement to a higher rank later on if meet certain criteria.
Tinywolf2k17
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2018 7:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sianmccc
This is my normal app
1) IGN: sianmccc

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: UK

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Definitely 10.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: I have owned a very successful server in the past therefore I am capable of doing any of the top positions.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have got a lot of experience in minecraft and server development and I think you could use my help.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since I was 11 so more than 5 years!

8) Previous Experience: Owned a server for 2 years until my exams came around. Have helped 2 friends develop their servers (FireShot, and Slink1357) I've been moderator once but I actually find it quite fun! Aha

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): sianmccc on discord

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I build all the time in my spare time and get on well with people via minecraft chat.
Weaknesses if I can only play from 3pm to 10pm. UK times

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I like working on team projects but when it comes to building I have very specific ideas and like to do it on my own.

12) Extra/Other: I have a lot of knowledge on plug-ins if you don't need anymore staff feel free to dm me for help,

I only speak English.
I am 16 therefore do not intend to have any server bans aha!
01/20/2018 6:56 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
rockingroy
  • Minecraft Username?- My minecraft username id is cammie0530

• Age?- 13

• What languages do you speak or understand?- I can understand and speak English and Hindi

• Any previous server bans?- Actully this account is the old account of my sister(she does not play) so she banned from mineplex because of greifing.

• Why do you want to be server staff?-

• Respected Sir,

You should except me because i am trustworthy and a good person, I do not abuse and have a habbit to deal with people because many leadership roles in school like bieng a monitor of the class( representative) Otherwise my real name is Amogh Devgun.My in game name is cammie0530

Thanking you
    Your's truely
    Amogh Devgun

• How long have you played Minecraft? Aprox. 1.5 years

• Do you have any experience with server moderation or administration?- i have no experience yet but i have applied a application to another server for Admin.

• Timezone? UTC+05:30

• Do you have Discord?- yes i have a account.

• Are you on the MineFuse Discord server?- Yes

• Discord username?-Amogh

• Anything else you would like to tell us?-I think I have written everything. but if you want to know anything alse please tell me.
01/20/2018 4:33 am
Tinywolf2k17
the age was wrong u have to be 13 and up!
01/20/2018 4:20 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
GregorSpock
sounds so cool will definitely look into it when I reach 16 thxs for letting us know of the application notice and how to apply
have an emerald!
01/20/2018 4:31 am
Tinywolf2k17
hello there sir u can apply now if u want how old?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome