Minecast (Looking to build up a friendly community) (Creative) (Survival) (Factions) (Arcade)

ZodiacBullYT's Avatar ZodiacBullYT10/12/18 6:26 pm history
2 emeralds 113 2
10/14/2018 3:14 pm
DragonQueenIce's Avatar DragonQueenIce
Hello readers, my name is xXxCH45Y8U11xXx (Better known as Bull.)
I am creating this post to let you all know me and some friends have been working on the development of a network for the past few months. We are happy to say we are now open to the public in a BETA stage and trying to build a happy and friendly community. We currently have a small amount of active players but would like to increase that and allow everyone to have fun and make friends in the process.

Our network is called Minecast (IP shown at the bottom of the post) and currently has 4 servers, these servers are as follows:

--- Survival ---
+ A 1.13.1 survival world.
+ Crates and rewards systems.
+ Grief prevention.
+ Ability to do /wild
+ A 10k by 10k world border
+ Ability for all players to mine and pick up spawners to make their own custom mob farms in a location of their choice.
+ Many more features to come in the future.
+ The ability to add friends and see when they come online/offline and what server they are on.

--- Factions ---
+ A 1.13.1 survival world.
+ A 10k by 10k world border.
+ PVP.
+ MCMMO abilities
+ Ability to create factions with friends.
+ Crate and rewards systems.
+ The ability to add friends and see when they come online/offline and what server they are on.

--- Creative ---
+ 149 x 149 plots.
+ Access for all players to FULL world edit by voting.
+ Access for all players to use armor stand tools.
+ Grief prevention methods to protect your creations.

--- Arcade ---
+ Village defense.
+ Build Battle.
+ A token converter system that allows players to convert arcade tokens they get from playing games onto our other servers as currency.

As well as these servers we also have owners that are happy to interact with the community as well as live streaming their games and allowing other members to be involved playing and in discord voice channels.

Our server has many more plans for the future, but for now this is what we have.

If you would like to join our community here is the information you may need:

- IP: play.minecast.co
- Forum: http://minecast.co
- Discord: http://discord.me/minecast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItsMinecast

Thank you for reading my post.
Feel free to stop by at any time!! We look forward to seeing you around. :)
ZodiacBullYT
Level 1 : New Crafter