Minecraft Community Server

BoostedOutlaw's Avatar BoostedOutlaw1/12/18 9:59 pm
3 emeralds 517 7
1/19/2018 9:02 pm
DillyDot's Avatar DillyDot
Dear viewer,

Are you tired of servers where there are so many plug-ins that it’s a different game? How about immature, annoying players who make you want to commit suicide by creeper? Maybe you’re just looking for a place to settle in so you can mine and build whatever your heart desires, without having to worry about your works of art being destroyed by players with no regard for you or your hard work. If you happen to fall into any of these categories, or you’re just lonely, we’ve got much in store for you.

Welcome to RoadBlocks, a community-based (mostly) vanilla 1.12.2 server. You will start from block zero, creating your own adventure with others to help you along the way. Currently, there is not much in the way of community builds... but as we grow in numbers, so will the server :) Think of this as an opportunity to share your builds as well as collaborate with others on the many community projects that will come in the future. We are actively recruiting in an attempt to keep the server active and hope to get a good group going - consider joining with a friend or two to help our community grow!

While we would love to share the RoadBlocks experience with you, we do have some rules that must be adhered to in order to ensure a great experience for everyone while playing on the server. These rules include but are not limited to:

- no griefing

- no stealing

- no cheating

- no racist/sexist/otherwise hurtful remarks

- no spamming

- no taking credit for others' work (unless it is a community build, in which case all involved may take credit).

- PvP as well as pranks are only allowed if both parties are in agreement.

- Last but not least, make sure to add ilovecake in the about yourself section.

If one or more rules are broken, the punishment could vary from a warning to removal from the whitelist and being banned from the server (depending on the severity of the infraction). Also note that we have the ability to check and rollback any griefing or stealing, as well as find out who did it.

Interested in applying? Great, we’d love to have you join the RoadBlocks family. Please fill out the application below so that we can get to know a little about you before we make any decisions. We value our community members and may be a little over protective, hopefully you understand :)

- In-Game Name:
- Maturity Level (1-10):
- How often will you be playing:
- A bit about yourself:

- Anything else you think we should know:

Once you are finished applying, be patient and allow us to review your application. If you are accepted, we will notify you. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the server as well. Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you on the server!
BoostedOutlaw
Level 1 : New Miner