MINECRAFT FREE BUILD TEAM NEEDED

1 emeralds4 replies209 views
timberghost3 started 02/26/2015 6:11 pm
MisterVade replied 02/26/2015 9:32 pm
Hello everyone my name is timberghostGaming and today i wanna brief you guys about needing a build team for my Minecraft 1.8.1 Server this server includes of an idea never heard of before and let me do mind you Yes this idea is Working and Everything! anyhow i will not be server info to the public yet... however i need a Build team that would work at the cost of FREE to build me and my other owner {Youtuber}
a few different things ranging from cities to Landscape You must have 3 or more People in your build team and at least need to know world edit and things like that if you are interested plz pm me your team name and skype info thanks Bye!
Posted by avatar
timberghost3
Level 26 : Expert Network

4 replies

02/26/2015 9:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
MisterVade
timberghost3Hello everyone my name is timberghostGaming and today i wanna brief you guys about needing a build team

Ok?

So sell. What is on offer for me and my build team?
02/26/2015 6:47 pm
Level 26 : Expert Network
timberghost3
guys listen if your not able to help then don't post negative comments really and jedimaster221 thank you for that response but I actually have seen build teams over the years that were actully free its just now when i look for them i cant find them Hate it when that happens
02/26/2015 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MyMCAdmin
this post is pretty stupidic. honestly.
02/26/2015 6:19 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
LyonJenkins
I am not a builder, nor can I build well. But here's one tip: people won't give things for free if they could get paid somewhere else. It's simple, if I owned a Build Team (I don't) and could do something for free, or get paid, and it was the same thing I would want to get paid. Wouldn't you?
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome