Minecraft MiniGame Server Needs Staff!

TechnoRhinoFTW's Avatar TechnoRhinoFTW8/28/13 7:27 pm
1 emeralds 3.3k 23
5/2/2015 7:46 am
coonorlovesmiine's Avatar coonorlovesmiine
Hi Everyone,

I've created a Minecraft minigame server, and i need staff. These are the positions i currently need.
3 Moderators
3 Head Moderators
3 Admins
3 Head Admins
2 Coders
2 Pro Builders
1 Co-Owner

Please Post This Application Below And Join My Server, The IP Will Be Below Though My Server May NOT Be Online So Please Message Me If You Still Would Like To Help.

How Can You Help The Server?
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day?
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)
Can You Build Well?
Do You Know Others Who Can Help?

IP: ensigmacraft.no-ip.org
TechnoRhinoFTW
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2015 7:46 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
MineCraft Name: Coonor

What plugins are you familiar with: Familiar with most every plugin that is big in the world of minecraft.

Server Staff Experience:I use to work with tons of server owners. (I work in a wide-range of variety when it comes to staff positions.) Their servers consists of mini-games, factions, survival, rpg related content. My experience being a staff is very complex from what I do, I'am very dedicated to the things I do. I would like to use my talent and experience to be able to expand my knowledge and skills to improve to be able to work with full potential and commitment. I can adapt to certain types of communities so there's really no problem for me to be able to communicate and work with others. Let that set aside for a while, anyways I'm that type of person who looks for more possibilities and I really expect myself to progress and gain experience as I work with different people and certain things that can let me improve myself to be a better staff member. And as I gain those things, I try to put them and use them to good use so can be able to provide the best service that is available for me to handle and give.

I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community.

I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

Timezone:EST New York, United States

Willing to help anytime, and will provide help with anything.

Thank you

PLEASE RESPOND VIA EMAIL: longislandstringin@gmail.com

05/02/2015 3:54 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
King_snazzy
Skype (If Have.)
How Can You Help The Server? I can help run and control the server and also do some building work on the server. I also do youtube and twitch so I could advertise the server on there.
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? 1-2 hours
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) lots for example the hive and mineplex and hypixel
On my factions server which I use for youtube and streams
Can You Build Well? Yes very
Yes lots of friends and some youtube and twitch viewers

IP: ensigmacraft.no-ip.org

I would like to apply for head admin or co-owner
12/13/2013 10:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
shadic108
Applying for: Admin
Skype (If Have.)shadic108
How Can You Help The Server?I like to keep things in check, and work well with other people. I can also solve arguments, and answer questions.
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day?1-5 hours w/ school.
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)Hypixel, the nexus, BajanCanadian's old server, and The Hive.
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) kindof . I'm staff on a few of my friend's servers.
Can You Build Well? decently, especially with worldedit>:3
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? Probably.
11/03/2013 6:59 pm
jman3214
Hello my name is jman3214 and im here to tell you i would like to be a part of your staff so just put me in a position you have open for a great builder and i really am, im a popular youtuber, and i can help the server by kicking hackers which i don't like hackers, i can kick any cheaters to help make this server popular and build arenas and maps for this server for your benefit and like ability. I play on minecraft 14 hours a week and 5-6 hours a day. my age is 14 and i like servers like this and a server i have been a staff member on is mineplex, a minigame server and i have played on mineplex for mini game , the hive, hypixel and other mini game servers. I know of pyroant710 whose skype is antonio shoes and Chulo who's skype is Chulo. I hope you let me be apart of your staff to help you with your troubles. I would like to apply for the role of an admin please. Please respond on skype in the next week.
Thank You.
11/03/2013 6:32 pm
CaseClosed
Skype (If Have.) Nekosienna
How Can You Help The Server? I can provide lots of suggestions for plugins, and I am quite experienced with numerous.
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? About 5-8 hours, probably longer.
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes, I believe it was MilkCraft?
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes, on a lot, actually. HetaCraft, ObsidianCraft, CannonCraftia.
Can You Build Well? Yes!
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? I actually do, you can ask me personally.
11/03/2013 6:26 pm
coolkid33233
Skype (If Have.)No sorry but I have teamspeak
How Can You Help The Server?buy making sure the server is safe with no hackers
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day?all day
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)yes but I don't no what state where means
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)9 server but I don't know what state where maens
Can You Build Well?really good
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? some of my freinds
11/03/2013 5:00 pm
TheJean
Skype (If Have.) none.
How Can You Help The Server? i could stop fights or i could answer questions and i can build a bit.
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? i can play 1-2 hours.
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) i played on the hive network and a some others.
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) i was a builder for a yogcraft server and a another sever that did not have enough donations.
Can You Build Well? sort on a scale 1-10 6.
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? i might be able to get a few friends but they might not help.
p.s not good with coding and plugins.
10/17/2013 8:01 pm
trikawesum
Skype (If Have.) none
How Can You Help The Server? great ideas, good builder and friendly
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? 4-5 hours
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? yes, many servers
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? no
Can You Build Well? very well
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? yes my friend lilbigman56
10/17/2013 7:26 pm
jam3s12
Skype (If Have.)jamesg214
How Can You Help The Server?I can make sure there are no hackers and help people out with their problems
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? 2-4 hours
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)Yes, Hypixel,Desiredcraft,hivemc
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)No
Can You Build Well?Yes I've been playing minecraft for 4 years now and I'm pretty good at building
Do You Know Others Who Can Help?No
10/05/2013 8:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Linkster1212
Head moderator/ moderator Age:15
Skype (If Have.) linkster1213
How Can You Help The Server? I'm a great builder/redstoner
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day?about 4-3 hours
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes hivemc, mypixel, and about ten more
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes I own another server
Can You Build Well?Yes I'd give myself a 9/10
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? Yes my friends play minecraft so I hope they can help
I hope you advise my response and take to your consonsitaion.
09/05/2013 10:57 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
Skype (If Have.) flying_walrus509
How Can You Help The Server? Yes i can build a bit
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? 4-5 hours daily
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) yes hivemc and skyturtle
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) yes AmazeCraft and TitanCraft(not released yet)
Can You Build Well? i can build small structures just not a huge building
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? nope
09/05/2013 10:46 pm
ThatRandomGamingMan
Skype (If Have.)Swaggamerdude
How Can You Help The Server?:I can suggest plugins and i dabble in plugin coding i also can advertise and I can tell my friends to join.
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day?:maybe 3-4 hours depends on if i have a lot to do.
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.)Yes i have played on hypixels server before and i play on the hive a lot but if i am lucky enough to be headadmin on this server then i will play more on this server.
yes i have been staff on titancraft and planetrealms(i owned)
Can You Build Well?Yes i have built a lot of spawns for the two servers i have been staff on i built a minigames lobby and i main lobby i tend to use a lot of world edit for my builds to make them look nice
Do You Know Others Who Can Help?:yes my friend and i tend to build together because we have the same stiles of building I also do pixelart.
Plz reply the soonest you can also my IGN is Swagman4726.
09/05/2013 10:28 pm
Eminemboy
How can you help the server: I'm an incredible builder (I do need worldedit though)
and I'm also good with MANY plugins including GroupManager. Also I'm nice and kind yet strict when i need to.
How long do you play minecraft everyday: 2-4 hours. Generally starting at 2:00 PM Pacific Time.
Have you played on a minigame server before? Yes. I've played on many, including ones with custom plugins
LIST:
KyrpticCraft (no longer up, but I was admin on it)
HiveMC (hivemc.eu)
versusCraft (versuscraft.com I'm also admin on this one.)
Tangelized Server (69.64.76.195)
Jayzee (jayzee.mccraft.us:25632)
Shotbow Network (us.shotbow.net)
and many others that i forget the name of XD
Have you been staff anywhere: Yes I've been staff on many servers
KrypticCraft
VersusCraft
ThingCraft
PVPscape
Beastcraft
Can you build well: Yes I'm a great builder. Mainly with terrain but I can builder other stuff to (NOTE: I need world edit for my builds!)
Do you know others that could help: Yes I know a few but one of them hates helping other people (Lol) and the others are hard to get in touch with. If i can get in touch with
them then I'll tell them!
09/05/2013 10:12 pm
anonpmc1277318
[deleted]
08/29/2013 12:53 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Helioscrow
B
08/29/2013 12:31 am
XxShadowzCraftxX
Skype (Shadow Craft)
How Can You Help The Server?
Yes i can maintain order and will do my best to enforce the rules
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day?
8am - 11pm
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where)
Yes. Itsjerryandharry's server Tbnrfrags's srver xrpmx's server etc
Yes Joystick.zapto.org
Can You Build Well?
Yes and im very good with redstone
yes my frend Trieu but im not so sure
And i would like to apply for head moderator.
08/28/2013 10:47 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
neneki
Skype (If Have.) jeweldustneko
How Can You Help The Server? I can help with plug-ins, permissions, building, monitoring players, etc. I can also make art for the server as well and advertise it.
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? I play from 3-7 hours per day.
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes, I have. It's a very old server called Mine-itCraft but it's been offline for quite awhile.
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes, I've been staff on multiple servers, I've even owned my own (Check my submissions for proof of my server)
Can You Build Well? I'm decently okay at it, my best friend's alot better at it and he usually follows me to the servers i play on.
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? Yes, my best friend freefood999.

I'm applying for Head-admin or Co-Owner (: I think I have the experience for those.
08/28/2013 10:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
owl1243
Position: Head Admin
Skype (If Have.) owl1243
How Can You Help The Server? i provide lots and lots of experience and i am friendly
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? 5 6
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) yes cant remember the server name sorry
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) yes transform craft mod cant remeber but i have had all jobs
Can You Build Well? yes
Do You Know Others Who Can Help? no sorry
08/28/2013 10:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CrazyzT98
Position:Co-Owner but starting as any other rank will be fine
Skype (If Have.) crazyzt98
How Can You Help The Server? I can keep players calm and under control and great staff exp.
How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? maybe half my free time splitted between 3 servers
Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes, Coremc, thechunk, this small one w/o a name/
Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? (If Yes State Where.) Yes i owned one(down) and been co-owner on two. also head admin and amdin on maybe 8-10 servers.
Can You Build Well? little less then an average guy could.
Do You Know Others Who Can Help?None of my friends play minecraft.
need more info add me on skype.
08/28/2013 9:35 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc696169
[deleted]
08/28/2013 7:55 pm
skyskymt
sorry co-oner
08/28/2013 7:54 pm
skyskymt
all do the head admins
08/28/2013 7:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
9hearts
Click to reveal
(HEAD) ADMIN APP

How Can You Help The Server? Moderate and make sure things go smoothly.

How Long Do You Play Minecraft Throughout A Day? With school about 4-5 hours.

Have You Played On A MiniGame Server Before? Yes. Hypixel, TheHive, etc.

Was accepted.

Have You Been Staff On A Server Before? I own a server. This is just a way I can get out of stress. I will still be dedicated.

Can You Build Well? Meh. Sorta.

Do You Know Others Who Can Help? Not really.

** I can also help get a more professional domain.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome