Minecraft Server Pixelmon Andor: Builders Wanted!

YachtCrafter's Avatar YachtCrafter1/22/18 6:54 pm
3/16/2018 9:37 pm
LaurenceT123's Avatar LaurenceT123
Pixelmon Andor Builder’s Application

Introduction:

Hi there! I’m glad to see that you’re looking into building for Pixelmon Andor. I realize that this application is you getting a grasp on what we’re about just as much as it is for us to gain some insight into you, so here’s the gist. We are an upcoming Pixelmon Reforged server attempting to create a unique open-world Pokemon journey. As of now, the goal is to have 10+ unique (and heavily themed) towns, along with a set of 8 gyms and the Elite 4. You can see some samples of our builds here. https://imgur.com/a/v1IJ7

What’s it going to be like working on this project, you wonder? Pretty laid back, actually! Upon joining the team you have no commitment to build a set number of hours a week. All I ask is that you don’t abuse this privilege to have a private server to play on without contributing. Other administrators and I are going to be relatively picky about quality, but will be far from unreasonable. All we want to do is create the best possible experience for players when it is released. If you want to apply but don’t have Pixelmon installed, don’t worry! I can help with that. Now onto the actual application!

Pixelmon Andor Builder’s Application Questions

What is your name?

What is your age?

What is your Minecraft username?

Describe your experience with building?

Do you have any pictures of your builds? If so, link them here.

What kind of building do you prefer, if any? (Terraforming, buildings, interiors, nature, etc)

How much do you know about Pokemon?

Most importantly, what is your favorite Pokemon?

Conclusion:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application! All responses should be submitted in the builder applications channel of our discord at this link. https://discord.gg/u543A3D If you have any questions, feel free to ask me directly or in our discord channel. Happy training!
YachtCrafter
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/16/2018 9:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
LaurenceT123
Hi thereYachtCrafter! I am interested in becoming a builder on your server. The problem is I can't connect to your discord server since the link you mentioned is expired. If you could, can you send me an instant link or a server link, please? Thank you very much!
02/11/2018 10:33 am
YachtCrafter
Once again, it's Sunday and we're looking for help! Think you're up to it?
02/10/2018 11:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Catelin69
Hi my name is Catelin, I love to build on Minecraft. I’m 11 about to turn 12 on March 26 it would be awesome if I could build and work with you my Minecraft name is Jessica love. I have built a lot if you know the app called MCPE Addons mine won last year (2017) I built a castle and houses but I really want to do stuff with my YouTube channel like roleplays like someone named little kelly I know a lot about Pokemon my favorite one is Pikachu duh well I hope you choose me thanks for letting me take a lot of you time bye
02/11/2018 10:33 am
YachtCrafter
Hey Catelin! If you could, join the discord link and try to apply there. Thanks!
02/10/2018 11:10 am
YachtCrafter
For those of you still unsure of whether to join or team or not, have a video showcasing one of our recent builds! youtu.be/-Rb_CMCrers
02/09/2018 10:30 am
YachtCrafter
Or of course, if you're more of a Friday helper that works too :P
02/04/2018 3:04 pm
YachtCrafter
You guys know what? Helping out on our server would be a great way to spend your Sunday!
02/03/2018 3:14 pm
YachtCrafter
I'd say I'm getting desperate but that might send across the wrong message haha.
02/02/2018 1:47 pm
YachtCrafter
It's been a week and hey! We're still open for applicants!
01/27/2018 1:04 pm
YachtCrafter
I hope y'all are having a great weekend! You know what'd make it better? Applying for our build team today! How's about it?
01/26/2018 1:28 pm
YachtCrafter
I think I'm running out of creative things to say.
01/25/2018 1:08 pm
YachtCrafter
Wanna know a secret? We're still looking! Stop on by guys!
01/24/2018 2:32 pm
YachtCrafter
Hey! Guess what? We still need builders! Hope you guys aren't hiding from us.
01/23/2018 12:16 pm
YachtCrafter
I guess I'll use my daily bump right now haha. We're still looking for positions!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome