Minecraft Survival Prank Server

reetry91's Avatar reetry916/30/12 5:49 pm
7/13/2014 11:59 am
t0tallyn0tant's Avatar t0tallyn0tant
Do you like pranking other players and are you creative enough to do this without fire, lava or tnt?

We are currently looking for 7 players to fill our server. It is only a 10 slot server. We also have a TeamSpeak3 Server where you are free to join! Server uptime 100% (if we're not working on it )

ServerIP: 176.57.135.81:25565

RULES:

1.) You are not allowed to use tnt, lava or fire when you are pranking someone.
2.) Don't destroy chests of your victim or take something out of them!
3.) You are allowed to team up with ONE other player on the server!
4.) Don't run off to far from the spawn. Other players might want to find your base
5.) Don't hack/grief!

It is a whitelist-server so we'd like you to fill out a little form first

IGN (Ingame Name):
Why do you wanna join?:
Why are you trustworthy?:
How often do you play minecraft?:
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?

I will send you a PM if you are allowed to join the Server!
reetry91
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2014 11:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
t0tallyn0tant
IGN (Ingame Name): totallynotant
Why do you wanna join?: It sounds like fun, and I would like to make Youtube videos about it.
Why are you trustworthy?: I solemnly swear to be trustworthy, not to break the rules, and to have fun!
How often do you play minecraft?: every day, for 4-5 hours a day
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? yes
06/09/2014 10:19 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Toast
RESIDENT MADMAN
IGN (Ingame Name):
cyber_survivor
Why do you wanna join?:
I have been searching so long for a server like this!
Why are you trustworthy?:
VERY! My only bans are by dickheads, and I never did anything on their server!
How often do you play minecraft?:
A lot!
No. I am sorry. I do not do teamspeak, mumble, or skype, but I can type fast and that is my main way of communicating on the server. I am fine with typing though.

05/12/2014 6:10 pm
frot
IGN: zaqmklp
Why I want to join: I have been looking for a fun and somewhat different server for a while now. I think that this server is perfect for me because I do not really enjoy the whole factions PVP thing, but pranking sounds like an awesome idea for a server especially without TNT or lava and I want to take part in it.

Why I am trustworthy: I have been playing minecraft since 1.3 and have always loved it. I always try to follow all the rules of the server and if I have done or seen something wrong I will report it.

How often do I play Minecraft: To much, at least 2-3 hours a day

Do I have a TS3 and functioning headset: Yes as well as a skype
11/03/2013 4:34 am
hiesups
reetry91Do you like pranking other players and are you creative enough to do this without fire, lava or tnt?

We are currently looking for 7 players to fill our server. It is only a 10 slot server. We also have a TeamSpeak3 Server where you are free to join! Server uptime 100% (if we're not working on it )

RULES:

4.) Don't run off to far from the spawn. Other players might want to find your base
5.) Don't hack/grief!

IGN (Ingame Name):
Why do you wanna join?:i love red stone !!!!! and pranks i even do it on some servers! daily!,i also wanted to make trolling vids
Why are you trustworthy?:u can ask me anything and i will do it, kill myself,throw all my diamonds,blow up my house, i even help on a few servers
How often do you play minecraft?:i play minecraft 5-10 hours a day(NOT JOKING)
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? no i dont have a TS3 but i have a headset , cant wait thank u

08/24/2013 6:22 pm
Boomble123
GN (Ingame Name): Boomble123
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join this server because I have been trying to find a good pranking server that I can go that is whitelisted. I have loved watching mindcrack prank wars and have wanted to try a prank for a while, I also want to be pranked!
Why are you trustworthy?: I am very trustworthy because I am a very good listener, I listen to directions and follow rules carefully. I have read all of the rules and promise to follow them.
How often do you play minecraft?: I play minecraft from about 2-6 hours a day.
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? Yes
06/19/2013 1:01 pm
robofinley
IGN (Ingame Name): robofinley
Why do you wanna join?: Because i would like to have a laugh by pranking others
Why are you trustworthy?: Because i always follow the rules and i never lie
How often do you play minecraft?: 4 1/2 ish hours a day
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? Yes i have a functioning headset and i mic no i don't have ts3 but i will consider getting it
05/26/2013 3:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
irakian999
IGN: irakian999
Why do I want to join: I love building and using redstone to troll people. I also like the mindcrack players and want to be part of something like the setup they use.
Why am I trustworthy: Never been banned and I'm not the type of person to ruin servers.
How often do I play minecraft: most days, about 5 a week
Do I have TS3 and a mic: Have a mic and can get TS3 if u want me to

Bit of a late form but oh well
03/16/2013 10:22 pm
HGD_man
IGN (Ingame Name):HGD_man
Why do you wanna join?:i have seen youtube people do pranks on other people and i would like to join in.
Why are you trustworthy?: I have never been banned from a server.
How often do you play minecraft?:every couple of days
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? Yes, I have TS3 and a headset
03/16/2013 10:12 pm
KeeganR98
IGN (Ingame Name): KeeganR98

Why do you wanna join?: Because I have watched many mindcrack videos on youtube and I would like to do something similar...

Why are you trustworthy?: The only time I have ever been banned was because some admins were really pissing me of, so I started swearing at them (that was ages ago) but I didn't really do anything wrong, and I hate hackers and I would never use hacks...

How often do you play minecraft?: Almost everyday, atleast an hour...

Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? I have both skype and TS3 and I have a functioning headset...
03/10/2013 11:28 pm
grimradke
IGN (Ingame Name): GrimRadke
Why do you wanna join?: Who doesn't love a good prank?
Why are you trustworthy?: I follow the rules and never been kicked from a server
How often do you play minecraft?: During my free time from college
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? yes I do
03/06/2013 5:12 pm
ProTwiiStzx
IGN: ProTwiiStzx
Why do you wanna join?: Im a fun person who wants to express that fun into minecraft but be sensible about it too and i dont rage either

Why are you trustworthy: Im trusted with 5 servers and for making things on the servers and keeping them in balance

How often do you play minecraft? : I play this game a HEAP ...One time by accident i stayed up all night playing on one of my server :L ....

Do you have TeamSpeak and a functioning mic and headset : Yes i have got an ozone attack snow gaming headset and it works fine
02/26/2013 7:07 am
igacar
IGN: igacar
Why do you wana join? : well iv been searching for good servers for days and i cant find any, and now iv bee nwatching youtube how guys are pranking eachother and it look so awesome and iv finay reached what i was looking for.
Why are you trustworthy? : well if i whould do anything wrong i whould get baned anyway so whats the point than, i try to never get baned .
How often do you play minecraft? : EVERY DAY, if im bored i just download some mods or go on multiplayer and have fun.
Do you have a TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? : im only 15 and yes i have all of that and im prity good at comunicating that way iv played a lot of games that need ventrilo,mumble,TS3.... only i am still just 15 so il have a bit of a NON MENLY voice if you know what i mean
02/26/2013 7:00 am
igacar
IGN: igacar
Why do you wana join? : well iv been searching for good servers for days and i cant find any, and now iv bee nwatching youtube how guys are pranking eachother and it look so awesome and iv finay reached what i was looking for.
Why are you trustworthy? : well if i whould do anything wrong i whould get baned anyway so whats the point than, i try to never get baned .
How often do you play minecraft? : EVERY DAY, if im bored i just download some mods or go on multiplayer and have fun.
Do you have a TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? : im only 15 and yes i have all of that and im prity good at comunicating that way iv played a lot of games that need ventrilo,mumble,TS3.... only i am still just 15 so il have a bit of a NON MENLY voice if you know what i mean
01/11/2013 2:26 am
1p2o3k4e
reetry91Do you like pranking other players and are you creative enough to do this without fire, lava or tnt?

RULES:

5.) Don't hack/grief!

IGN (Ingame Name):1p2o3k4e
Why do you wanna join?:I absolutely love pranking
Why are you trustworthy?:Because im honest except when someone asked me if i pranked them
How often do you play minecraft?:5 hours a day usally
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? A functioning mic

12/24/2012 2:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
god58
ING:MrEpicMan1
Why do you want to join?: I LOVE pranking people in minecraft with my ONE friend only.
Why are you trustworthy?:I have been admin and other ranks on LOADS of servers
Do you often play minecraft?: almost all day,if I can I will play until 12:00
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset: I have skype and a working mic.
12/11/2012 8:33 pm
Explosive19
IGN (Ingame Name):Explosive19
Why do you wanna join?:i wanna join because i am a very fun guy and i never go out of control if someone pranks me....... i just laugh hysterically.
Why are you trustworthy?:i am trustworthy because i always help out a fellow minecrafter in need of assistance.
How often do you play minecraft?:i play minecraft from 2:00 to 9:20 Mon-Fri and 7:00 to 9:30 Sat-Sun.
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?: i do have a built-in microphone and i have a skype account.
11/21/2012 2:23 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
chazbears
IGN :torlanova
Why do you wanna join?:i want to join a fun server like this one cause i love having fun with others and i laugh when i get killed
Why are you trustworthy?:I have had a rank on poo loads of servers
How often do you play minecraft?:HEAPS almost till 11 o clock aussie times every night
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset: soon my old mic was killed R.I.P m.r .microphone :,(
11/21/2012 1:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Gulable
IGN (Ingame Name):gulable
Why do you wanna join?:i wanna prank some people i have been trying to find this server for ages!
Why are you trustworthy?:i will show respect and will follow the rules
How often do you play minecraft?: alot!

i do have a microphone but not TS3 what is it?
11/09/2012 9:03 pm
Dr_HaXe
IGN (Ingame Name):Dr_HaXe
Why do you wanna join?:I have never been on pran server before.
Why are you trustworthy?:Beacause i would not like to get kicked out of ths server
How often do you play minecraft?:every day
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?yes but i don't have skype
10/06/2012 11:04 pm
KITNMAN
IGN(ingame name):KITNMAN

why do I want to join?:because I am looking for a server whee I can have some fun and prank without destroying peoples things

Why am I trustworthy?:because when I join a server I dont want to lose it(especially one like this) and ply on multiple no griefing servers and have not griefed once on them

How often do I play minecraft?:Whenever I have time so almost every night from 6 till 9 if possible

Do I have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?:no however I do have skype and my laptop has an inbuilt microphone

please consider
-KITNMAN

P.S.sorry for replying a bit late only just searched
10/02/2012 11:36 am
tobias905
IGN (Ingame Name):Tobias905
Why do you wanna join?:Because I have been looking for a prank server after looking MindCrack on Youtube and it looks fun! And i'll never get bored!!!
Why are you trustworthy?:Because I have prank many and NEVER used TNT Lava or Fire I don't even know how to make TNT and I don't wanna lose a server like this!
How often do you play minecraft?:Five Hours everyday
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?:I have a Headset whit a Microphone but what is TS3 I know but i have forgot
09/28/2012 12:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MarsIsCool
IGN (Ingame Name): MarsIsCool
Why do you wanna join?: I would like to join because im looking for a fun server that i wont get bored on
Why are you trustworthy?: I am trustworthy becuase on a server like this, i would never wanna get banned, its something u dont wanna lose
How often do you play minecraft?: I play fairly often, more often on the weekends
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? Yes i do, i have a blue snowball microphone for my youtube channel : 6MarsIsCool6
09/27/2012 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
zandalin
IGN (Ingame Name): Zandalin
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join because i like to have a little fun with people with thought them just going overboard and destroying my base back.
Why are you trustworthy?: I rarely just take things for fun and I love to build buildings and never troll my friends with thought good need.
How often do you play minecraft?: I try to play twice or three times a week but a lot of the weekend.
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? Yes i have ts3 but I have skype too but I do have a functioning headset and I hope to be getting an even better one soon

It would mean a lot to be able to do this because i have been looking for something to make minecraft even better.

-Zan
09/02/2012 2:28 am
Level 1 : New Farmer
Svanneman
This looks really nice!

IGN (Ingame Name): Svanneman

Why do you wanna join?: Because I've been looking for one of these server, where we are a small community, get to know new people, pranking, and just having fun!

Why are you trustworthy?: Because I would never destroy someone elses stuff, and if I see someone doing these stuff (griefing) I would tell you.

How often do you play minecraft?: Every day, up to 6 hours.

Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? I don't have TS3, but I will download it if I'm accepted, and yes, I have a functioning headset and microphone.

Svanneman.
09/01/2012 11:58 pm
zeek614
IGN (Ingame Name): zeek614

Why do you wanna join?: I saw a person on youtube do this and i fell in love with it, i had to find a server to try it for myself

Why are you trustworthy?:Never been banned, never griefed EVEN on a griefing server..... cuz im so nice, BUT prank..... hoho its a whole other story, but ill try to keep it polite

How often do you play minecraft?:1-4 hours daily maybe more, played MC since 1.7.3

Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? I have a skype and functioning headset, never seen TS3 but i bet i could get it if i get accepted into the server.

ETC: Im 14 so my mind will get a lil psychotic and nerdy, dont be scared i wont take it out on you
08/28/2012 6:32 pm
patchyweasel
IGN (Ingame Name): patchyweasel

Why do you wanna join?: I am subscribed to ALL of the mindcrackers, and have always wanted to be part of a server where pranking is allowed and the community are friendly. I chose this pranking server, above all the others, because it seems to be less popular. My friend will also be "registering" as well, and we both want to be able to build and hang out with other players, without getting greifed and/or killed.

Why are you trustworthy?: I feel i am a very mature person, and never take things TOO far, I was once the owner of a fairly popular server, which had on average about 40 people online. I got sick and tired of the greifers and hackers. + I am a complete n00b at modding, i wouldn't be able to hack if i wanted to!!

How often do you play minecraft?: probably about 3-4 hours a day. I play thegame religiously!

Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?: I do have Team speak and a functioning microphone/headset. Although I'm very shy, and prefer to chat via text. thanks so much for reading this. My friend with be posting an application soon aswell. I really hope you accept me into this wonderful sounding server. ~patchy
08/21/2012 3:14 am
darkstickman
IGN (Ingame Name): darkstickman
Why do you wanna join?: I wanna actually play on a server where I can get to know everyone and trust them , Without, trusting them then backstabbing me soon after. D:
Why are you trustworthy?: If you have any more questions i'll be glad to answer them if you aren't trusting me
How often do you play minecraft?: Everyday! It's the best game that I can be free of what I can do!
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? If I get accepted I would love to get a TS3 and Indeed I do have a Microphone and Skype

Thanks for reading this if you did! ^_^
: D ark
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome