➶⚒➶ MINESPIRE - Survival Economy ➶⚒➶ "It really does exist!"

MineSpire's Avatar MineSpire12/3/16 2:33 pm history
8/11/2017 9:46 pm
Stosh_'s Avatar Stosh_
➶⚒➶ MINESPIRE - Survival Economy➶⚒➶
[size=150%]

GET CONNECTED
IP: mc.minespire.net

MineSpire is a 1.11 Minecraft Server featuring Survival Economy, Skyblock, and ProBuilders. Our focus at present is SURVIVAL ECONOMY which features a beautifully crafted custom, adventure style world.

BACKGROUND

We have been up and running since February 2015 and have spent an enormous amount of time refining the details! We've ensured that our game is unique, well-thought-out, and enjoyable for all types of players!

MINESPIRE'S GOAL

Our ultimate goal is to provide a fun and welcoming server for all Minecraft lovers. Race, gender, age - it doesn't matter! All are welcome! Our community is largely mature, with most players are at least 15 years old.

We genuinely care about our players and we love getting their feedback. Our community is one of the most helpful and accepting group of MCers I've ever met. We hope to show players that it is possible to find a server that celebrates players for the individuals that they are rather than seeing them as numbers or dollar signs. Yes, servers likes this do exist! Minespire is a prime example!

We don't ignore you. We don't hide in /vanish all day. We talk to you and we play with you! All we want is for you to join in on the fun with us!

ABOUT OUR SURVIVAL ECONOMY

Survival Economy melds the best of survival with a life-life economy. You begin your journey as a Wanderer. In many cases, a staff member or the owner will give you a gift upon joining for the first time. You can also expect several “welcome” messages in chat.

We are an anti-grief server. We DO allow raiding on unclaimed land. It is impossible to raid on properly regioned areas.

PvP is "optional." PvP is always enabled in the wild and in the Arena; However, you are always protected from PvP in Spawn which houses the spawn town, jobsites, rentals, etc. You can choose whether to allow PvP on your own claimed regions, too!

PvE is always enabled in the wild and even on claimed land. You are protected in Spawn and initial warp locations. Once you rank up to Monarch, you gain permission to deny mob-spawning in your region.

PLAYER GOAL

The goal is to rank up by earning money. How you earn money is up to you. We dont like the idea of dictating how you have to rank up - so we provided numerous ways to! You can work at jobsites, kill mobs, PvP, sell items in chestshops/auctions, sell/rent real estate, or you can create your own jobs! Every time you rank up, you will unlock access to new warps, job sites, commands, and perks! Along your journey, you can establish towns (or join another players town). You can team up or ride solo. YOU choose how you want to play!

PLUGINS/FEATURES

Our Survival Economy Server features MCMMO, Jobs, custom ranks, Chestshop, Auction, Crates, Pets, Trails/Particles, decorative heads, Referral rewards, Pvp Arena, EggCatcher, SilkSpawners, archery and races. We hold regular contests and drop parties - both server affiliated and player created!

We also have Discord for those who like to chat and Plug.dj for the music lovers!

DISCORD INVITE: https://discordapp.com/invite/HCMKzYz
PLUG.DJ: https://plug.dj/minespire-official

We are in great need of exposure! We need players and will be needing people for staff, builder, and admin in the near future.

COME TAKE A JOURNEY WITH US![/size]
MineSpire
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2017 9:46 pmhistory
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Stosh_
Nothing much just chilling on an awesome server. What about you?
08/11/2017 9:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Ryohn
How's everyone been?

Anyone making any cool builds, shops, rentals?
08/08/2017 1:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Stephy
Heya Stoshy!

How's it going?
08/07/2017 8:12 pm
Stosh_
Hey guys!
07/17/2017 2:31 am
Stephy
I'm a little late to the party, but I need to remake my Rugrats Pixel art :3 I miss it.
05/19/2017 8:07 pm
Stosh_
Oh man you are so right! I love the muffin one. Its sooooooooooooo cute. Which one is your favorite?
05/18/2017 7:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Blewburries
Omg yes! I hope there are heads tho. The custom heads are my favorite things at dps!
05/14/2017 7:35 pm
Stosh_
Hopefully the plan can come in swing soon! I know I have soooo far to go to rankup, so maybe a dp can help with that xD
05/12/2017 6:57 pm
Blewburries
I'm about 450k away! It's really daunting but I know I can get there The shop's doing good! I need to restock some things tho

Stosh came up with the genius idea that we make an island with a bonfire and sort of hang out and listen to plug all together. I think it's great but we probably could do a drop party to start things off!
05/11/2017 4:13 pm
Blewburries
Getting back to events, I can't wait till we get our summer event rolling! It's gonna so much fuuuun! I'm sooo excited about it
05/10/2017 5:27 pm
Blewburries
Yuuup speaking of, I really need to start getting serious about ranking to overlord ;-; it's gonna take foreveeeer but I'm super pumped
05/12/2017 5:30 pm
Ryohn
You can make it Blew!
How much do you need?
Hows the shop doing?

BlewburriesI can't wait till we get our summer event rolling!

Yay events! They are my favorite! What's the plan? Drop parties are the best
05/09/2017 10:21 pm
Stosh_
Making money has always been fun!
05/09/2017 3:37 pm
Blewburries
Yeah I got some good money off it too. I remember a couple people earned enough to rank lol
05/08/2017 9:00 pm
Stosh_
Omg that reminds me - I remember back in march I was able to score a huge amount of money from pearl toss! It was so fun. What was your favorite game minespire has had in the past?
05/08/2017 7:44 pm
Blewburries
Oh I killed it on the Pearl toss lol and I suck at pvp but they're sooo much fun to watch
05/08/2017 6:49 pm
AgentLinZ
Drop parties are my favorite, too! But i also love watching the more competitive events like PvP tournies.

The pearl toss minigame is fun, too.
05/07/2017 7:05 pm
Blewburries
Hey guys! Quick question, what's your favorite kind of event? Themed events, drop parties, competitions? Personally drop parties are my favorite
05/07/2017 5:12 pm
AgentLinZ
Hmm. I have a lot of favorite ones! Right now, I'm really liking the red netherbrick from the newest version. I'm really glad Minespire stays up to date, bc i'm also really looking forward to the terracotta blocks, whenever the next version of MC comes out!!!
05/07/2017 1:55 pm
Stosh_
Mine has to be dark oak logs. just love the look!
05/07/2017 9:03 am
Stosh_
Oh the new player shops are awesome! Also I'm curious, what is your favorite block?
04/15/2017 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
xPrimmal
Happy Easter from MineSpire to you !!!
04/14/2017 11:56 am
xPrimmal
Spring Break starts today

Can't wait to play on the server a bunch... getting on in a few
04/13/2017 1:31 pm
xPrimmal
Happy Birthday to DeamonReaperX!!!

Also, Remember that the featured player shops have been selected.
Find out more here :

http://www.MineSpire.net/
04/11/2017 2:53 pm
xPrimmal
Can't wait to get on after school. been wanting to play so much today
04/08/2017 4:16 pm
xPrimmal
Thanks Connor... Now the real question is: What should I sell?
04/06/2017 4:59 pm
xPrimmal
I finished the entrance tunnel, If you wanna see it. Just ask me in-game for access to /Rg Tp Vesta in /Warp Novus
04/08/2017 2:26 pm
Ryohn
Very nice Primmal! You should make a shop there.
04/04/2017 4:40 pm
xPrimmal
How about secret areas? I like them a lot
04/03/2017 5:06 pm
Blewburries
Definitely inside the mountains lol
04/03/2017 2:13 pm
xPrimmal
So I'm building a town... ish. It's in the center of a mountain crater thing. It's a cool clearing of land surrounded by mountains. The question is... Plots inside the Mountains, inside the mountains, or both?
04/02/2017 9:07 pm
xPrimmal
I agree... stone bricks
03/17/2017 5:23 pm
Blewburries
Stone bricks are my favorite to use with red stained clay. Just the combo looks really warm and inviting and a little rustic too
03/12/2017 5:28 pm
Stosh_
You guys are always so sweet. I have the base started but Im trying to figure out whether to use cobble or stone brick. Any suggestions?
03/16/2017 9:32 pm
Ryohn
Stone bricks!
03/17/2017 5:18 pm
Stosh_
That's one for stone bricks. Anyone else know which one I should use?
03/09/2017 6:57 am
MineSpire
We love the decorative heads, so we try to give them out whenever we can! lol

Stosh, I'd love to see your showcase of them when you finish it! Also, amazing job on the pearl toss board! You really did great!
03/07/2017 6:55 pm
Stosh_
Oh I got an awesome tnt head! It looks so amazing. Anyone else get any cool heads? Im thinking of making a showcase for all of them, so let me know!
03/05/2017 7:33 pm
MineSpire
The events mentioned above start in 30 minutes! Don't miss out!
03/05/2017 3:25 pm
MineSpire
Our celebration events are tonight at 8pm EST! We're having a dp, treasure hunt, pearl toss, tic tac toe and hide and seek. Join us in celebrating 2 years!!
03/01/2017 10:00 am
MineSpire
LOL, blewburries!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE 2-YEAR ANNIVERSAY RANKS:
Demonreaperx
ConnorFranta
ThyleahJ
Calvinhood
Hazor965
x12andreas
Vaxazar
Lizzasaurous
Blewburries
Stosh_
JamesBondage77
paigecal
Jayne97
Magepalm
J3ff4fa
kaitlyn96
nannar_puddin
02/26/2017 5:09 pm
Blewburries
My favorite memory... Probably all the times I tp'd to a player just to bug them haha I don't think I can really call that a memory since I do it every time I'm on lol
02/27/2017 1:04 am
Ryohn
Haha, Hey Blew!
I haven't seen you in forever! You're never on when I am, lol. How have you been doing?
03/05/2017 10:44 pm
Blewburries
I'm doing great! You?

Also this celebration is awesome! I'll have to show you my snail head :3
03/11/2017 6:58 am
Ryohn
Great! And I'm good thanks!
Oh yay! I came in second on the giveaway! Woot! Won the Elite donor pack. Congrats everyone!

Stosh_Oh I got an awesome tnt head! It looks so amazing. Anyone else get any cool heads? Im thinking of making a showcase for all of them, so let me know!

Stosh_ I love your builds, I'll like to see it when your done.
02/26/2017 12:11 am
Ryohn
Best memory would have to be the day I joined - when the server had just started, two years ago!
02/25/2017 7:21 pm
Stosh_
Hm.. Mine would probably have to be when we all would just chat about all random stuff. Its great to connect with other people who are going through the same things as you.
02/25/2017 2:48 pm
MineSpire
For me, it would have to be either 1) opening day when people started joining or 2) the completion of the new world. XD
02/24/2017 4:48 pm
Stosh_
I have a question for you all. What's the best memory you have on minespire?
02/23/2017 6:25 pm
Stosh_
Yes, lots of events are planned for the future. there are so many I cant even name them all!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome