:MineWake Network: IP minewake.com

B0risPlaysMC's Avatar B0risPlaysMC1/25/15 5:04 pm
1 emeralds 25
This server is very unique with factions Donate here: http://minewake.buycraft.net

Hello! My name is Travis, and I am the Co-Owner of the MineWake network, an innovative Minecraft Network striving to overly satisfy a Minecraftians wants and needs. The Owner of the Network, and my good friend is Boris, together we bring you the MineWake Network! We would both like to personally thank you for taking the time to check out our server page. So let me tell you a little bit about our up in coming Network.

Our Servers

Hub

The hub server is where players spawn when they first connect to MineWake, here players can use portals to teleport to our servers and minigames. Players can also use a compass to show an in game menu enabling them to quickly jump to our servers.

Creative

The creative server has two worlds, one that gives players a 50x50 block plot to build whatever they please in creative mode, and the second is a normal world where players can venture off into and build amazing things! Block protection is also offered in the normal world, so players can protect their builds.

KitPvP

The kitpvp server offers the ability for players to fight other players with a basic kit of stone weapons to win MineWake currency to use in other MineWake servers. PvP tournaments will also be held in this server regularly with more currency rewarded, and many other perks.

Prison

The prison server offers an immersive roleplaying experience for the player. The server has three prisons, minimum security, medium security, and maximum security. The goal on the prison server is to kill, steal, and mine your way up to the maximum security prison. Players must be careful, because if they die they must start all over back at the minimum security prison while losing all of their items. The system in which players move up to the next server is based off of currency, for example a player receives 100 in game money for killing a fellow prisoner, and 1000 for killing a guard. Players can also go to the work camps in the minimum and medium security prisons where they can mine a replenishing mine shaft so they can sell the items they receive, or use them for protection. This method takes longer to obtain currency with stone worth 5, iron worth 15, and gold worth 25. To move up to the medium security prison, players must obtain 5,000 MineWake currency, and 30,000 to move up to the maximum security prison. Players also are given their own 20x20 block “cell” where they can build and lock their door. Once the player moves to a new prison, their cell is cleared and a new player is assigned.

We hope to add a custom plugin to add in NPC guards, so we can have more guards adding more realism to the server.

Factions

The factions server is basically a massive warzone. Players have the ability to create factions and band together to destroy enemy factions. In this server, anything goes! There are no block protection plugins in this server besides the factions protection system, giving players the ability to raid chests in the server. We also offer faction of the month rewards which range from weapons for all faction members to donation ranks to all faction members.

Towny

The towny server allows players to create and manage their very own towns, or join one. Players can also grow their towns into nations and allow other players to build on their land by their rules. Nations receive a dedicated staff member to watch over their nation and its cities. We are currently working on opening a second world for towny which would be a modern towny world where players can own and drive cars, which with a custom texture we can make pigs look like a small car and we also plan to have a speed control. Players will also be able to rent space with a command, and much more.
B0risPlaysMC
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner