Mini Game Server - NEED Builders and Plugin Developers!

skeletons10's Avatar skeletons1010/1/15 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 171 1
10/2/2015 3:31 pm
skeletons10's Avatar skeletons10
Hello Modders, Plugin Creators, and Builders!

We are looking to put together a team of about 20 people of all skill sets to begin the development of a new Minecraft community server. Below are the skill sets we are interested in finding:

Modder/Plugin Coders: To code custom plugins for the server.
Map Creators/Builders: To build the servers and mini game maps for the server.
Website Developers: To create and maintain a website and the databases of the server.

If you can fill any of these positions then please continue reading.

The GOAL:
To create a community server with custom mini games and activities with an active community.
Develop a community that YouTubers and streamers can use for recording videos and conducting streams.
Generating donation revenue to pay for the server hosting, employ time, etc. while abiding by the Minecraft EULA. We are going to require great coders to do so.

About Me:
My name is Nate Bodnar. I am the Co-Founder of the YouTube channel, ConnMovieMakers (http://youtube.com/ConnMovieMakers). On this channel we created many Minecraft related videos and accumulated 6100+ Subscribers and 3.5+ Million Views. The past few years I have worked on the business/network end of YouTube, helping to manage different staffs of people. I have experience in running MC servers in the past. I ran a server for 3 years with a well-built community. I also have the connections to MC YouTubers who would be willing to help take this server to the next level!

If you have any interest in joining this team please fill out the application form and comment below, remember to write in detail :

Do not use any other format of application or you will be denied immediately .

Modder/Plugin Coders/Website Developers Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Experience :
References (Please explain the plugins/Website and/ or add pictures):

Map Creators/Builders Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Previous Builds :
References:

All staff must have Skype and be at a high level of maturity.

- Thank You
skeletons10
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Miner