MiniCraft --=+=-- Need Staff --=+=-- Developers, Builders, Admins, Moderators, Helpers

Katsumax's Avatar Katsumax8/21/17 5:09 pm
1 emeralds 157 2
8/21/2017 6:32 pm
schultzie1117's Avatar schultzie1117
Hey! I'm an Admin from MiniCraft and I am announcing that we need staff. It is a new server, so we need an entire Staff team.

Developer application

IGN:
Experience:
Maturity (1-10) and why:
How expert are you in coding
Any other info?:

Builder Application

IGN:
Nickname (Name You Prefer Us To Call You):
Do You Have Discord?
How Long Have You Played Minecraft For:
Previous IGN`s:
What Can You Build for the server?
About You:
If You Could What Would You Change, Add or Remove to Improve the server?:
How can you help creating the spawn and other maps?
Anything else you would like to add?:
So you have experience being a builder?
Screenshots of your latest builds or a portfolio:

Admin application

IGN:
Experience:
Maturity (1-10) and why:
Do you know how to manage a server player community?

Moderator application

IGN:
Experience:
Maturity (1-10) and why:
You are supposed to help Helpers and control hackers and make the server a good place. How would you lead with a hacker?

Helper application

IGN:
Experience:
Maturity (1-10) and why:
You are the lowest staff rank, you will receive orders from Head-Mod and above, and control hackers. Do you accept that?

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/gjMsqw
Katsumax
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2017 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
schultzie1117
Admin Application
IGN: willowsplash
Experience: I've been a moderator on a few servers.
CreeperCraft- I was a mod in training for 8 months and got promoted to a moderator after that. All of the admins thought I should have been made an admin, but the owner shut down the server before that could happen unfortunately. The total time served as a moderator and mod in training was probably around a year and a half.
Another Server- I don't remember the name of this one, but I was a moderator for about 6 months and then the server shut down.
I don't have any experience being an admin, but I believe that I would quickly and easily adapt to the role, and be able to help run the server smoothly and keep everyone happy. When not in a staff position on a server, I try to help others the best I can without the extra commands that come with being an admin or a moderator.
Maturity (1-10) and why: I would rank myself a 10 because I try to present myself as a professional and a good role-model on every server I play on. I also use good grammar while maintaining a good typing speed while playing on servers, and I never use bad language or say anything that could be offensive towards other players.
Do you know how to manage a server player community? Yes, and I will use prior experience as being a moderator on other servers to achieve this. Thank you!
08/21/2017 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
beelee
Admin application
age 16
Lee
beebodun
ive helped on multiple servers to help get them started and helped others a lot
I would rate myself a ten because I can be very literate and come up with innovative ways to help
yes I know how to manage a community on minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome