\\ MiniGames Server \\ CUSTOM CODED! Youtubers! Playerbase

jandel122's Avatar jandel1221/9/15 7:35 pm
1/22/2015 10:50 pm
jandel122's Avatar jandel122

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to consider our server to become staff on MC.GY a new faction server. I'm going to keep our server information short and not write a whole essay on how our server is going to be the "next big thing" however I am going to state the facts on why our server is one that may be good for you to invest your time into. For the last year I have been making contacts throughout the Minecraft community and through these connections I have been able to set up Youtubers, Builders and Devs to completely revolution our faction server and assist with the opening (We have been open for 14 days now and already have a playerbase of 50-60players). Currently on our staff team we have a Mineplex Staff Manager, NovaFactions Owner (as a dev) and myself as owner; our staff team is small but highly qualfied.

Staff
So your interested in joining us? Great, now all we ask from you is that you answer these questions honestly. Don't bother to apply if your going to write 4 words per question.

Experience:
What can you bring to the server:
jandel122
Level 25 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2015 10:50 pm
jandel122
UP
01/21/2015 5:39 pm
jandel122
Up
01/15/2015 2:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Reconsabrez

About Yourself My name is Ethan, I'm Australian and I'm a huge a fan of the Big Bash League, which is Australian T20 cricket. I'm obsessed with many sports and computers, I'm currently studying Website Development at very early stages, (html5, css, etc.). I'm the kind of guy who's always crackin' a joke while others are stressed to the max (effectively I tend to boost a positive environment), but that does not go to say I don't work hard and get to the point. I can be really firm with players, when need be. I hope you consider me, I'm willing and dedicated towards helping out in every and any, way possible.

Experience I have been a moderator in two previous servers, which I cannot recall the names of at this moment and I have also Owned two servers myself, in which I managed the more technical side (plugins, permissions, the physical server and mods), the publicity (posting the server on various websites and Youtube channels) and in-game management where I would interact with players on a daily basis whilst also building different maps, testing plugins and do lots of brainstorming. I have been playing minecraft since the end of beta and spent most of that time in a position as staff. The names of my servers were WorldOMinecraft and Deadinsanity. A more clean layout
Owner / OP - (2 times)
Admin - (Once)
Moderator - (2 times)
Helper - (Once)

What can you bring to the server? Personally I think I could bring a great vibe to the server. Depending on what you assign me I could advertise the server via websites like PMC and social media, work on plugin management, permissions and build many different things. I am extremely reliable when it comes to thinking up new and unique ideas and I am always there to keep the server free from scum. I also love to help out new players and interact and be involved in the game with the users, developing a better user-base. No matter what you throw at me, I will give it my best (and spice it up). Thanks for considering.

p.s. - please deconsider my account as I lost the password to my previous account.
01/15/2015 1:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
About yourself:my name is Magnus i love football and playing minecraft im high have respect for all kind of people i love playing computer games special minecraft and im very fear im a person who always give the right ban and stuff like that
Experience:
Head mod (3)
Admin (2)
mod (5)
co owner (1)
What can you bring to the server:cuase i love minecraft i think this could be my server and i have some good ideas hope you picking me
what would you do if you saw someone abuse:i would report it to the owner right away
what you apply for:admin mod maybe head mod

what would you do if you saw someone hack i would warn them to stop if they not stopped i banned them 2-3 days i always stay calm and take the things relaxing i hope you want me please sent me a message over skype you want me
01/15/2015 1:12 am
jandel122
accepted
01/13/2015 6:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
01/13/2015 5:50 pm
jandel122
UP
01/10/2015 2:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FatallyNL
About yourself: I'm currently 17 right now 18 this year! Basically I'm a huge football(soccer) fan of a club called Chelsea FC.I support them through whatever the club goes through so i'm a kind of a die hard fan.That being said,I'm a sporty person as well,I play soccer at least once a week with my friends so that I stay healthy as well.But that doesn't mean I don't play games as well,I play minecraft daily since it's my main game for me, that being said,I'll be active/contribute to the server like just how I support my dearly football club
Experience:Before this truthfully,I was an admin in a cracked server because I didnt felt the need to purchase a premium account at that moment.I was an admin for a 3 months before the owner decided to stop hosting the server because of her schedules conflict and that the server was clsoing down.I am also an admin at 2 servers called Blocks N Kingdoms and Hyperium.I was a moderator on 4 different servers (MCBud,TrintonCraft,RexNetwork,LeGamingGods)From then on, I decided to find a good and supporting server to try and mix and know the players.I try my utmost best to help everyone in a calm and polite manner.This way,people will tend to like the server and people might make this server as to their liking.So the experience from the 5 or 6 servers makes me suitable for a position on your server and I hope that you would give me the chance to do so.

What can you bring to the server:I can advertise as much as I could towards the server via social media platforms such as Facebook.I think this server already have the potential to grow and I would like to be part of it.I'm a loyal and calm person.I try my best to fufill my duties as an moderator and give my best at everything I do.Hardwork and dedication towards the server is probably 2 important qualities.You wouldn't want a person to leave after 3-4 days would you?I will follow rules if needed and help the newcomers when they come on this server.Thank you for reading
01/10/2015 2:55 am
jandel122
Accepted add me on skype
01/10/2015 2:24 am
jandel122
up
01/09/2015 9:44 pm
jandel122
Declined - not long enough sorry
01/09/2015 8:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dexta
About yourself:I have played on many servers but this one caught my eye, So, I thought yea this looks like a good server i wanna help out a bit so here we go.
Experience:I currently am a admin on a server, i have been Helper and a mod also.
What can you bring to the server:I can bring Myself along with fun Good help and happyness.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome