♚MiningMan♚ Recruiting Builders ✔ Developers ✔ And More !

1 emerald 9 replies 125 views | started 10/17/2017 11:20 am by HunGorr

MiningMan is an up-coming Minecraft server. Our goal is to create a unique and enjoyable community for players.

Introduction
In this server, players will be completing quests like getting something from some places and earning money to buy things and build their own houses. Sometimes there will be special quests like defeating some kind of bosses or monsters. People can also have their own towns and invite people to join. Besides, every player will choose their element when they join the server so they can complete the quests in a special way.(More features will be added soon)

Perks For Applying?
You will join a nice and fun community and experience the growth of the server.
You can also make new friends and have fun. Sounds Good? Fill in the application forms and see you in the server!

We are currently recruiting these positions:
  • Builders (5)
  • Graphic Designers (2)
  • Developers (2)
  • Helpers (4)
  • Admins (2)

*If you are interested , please add my skype(or discord) and send the application form to me , thank you.
( you can also put your application form down the replying section )

Discord : HunGorr#0211

Application Template:
  • IGN
  • What are your Strengths
  • What are your weaknesses
  • How will you benefit us
  • What is your experience in the position(s) you are applying for
  • Do you have any images of your builds in minecraft?(for builders)
  • Do you have any images of your work?(for graphic designers)

* Accepted applicants will be interviewed on Skype/Discord *
Posted by avatar
HunGorr
Level 1 : New Miner

9 replies

10/17/2017 7:46 pm
Level 62 High Grandmaster Sweetheart
JupitersFalling
  • IGN- Jupiiterr

• Age - 18

• What Position are you applying for- Admin, but I am a professional builder

• What are your Strengths- I am a great communicator, easy to work with, great with people, knows how to make the players have a great time while following the rules, friendly, creative and much more!

• What are your weaknesses- I don't have many weaknesses, besides being currently in school. I am currently a university student but don't worry I still have a ton of time to help as much as possible.

• How will you benefit us- I would benefit this server in many different ways, with my experience listed below, I am multi-talented (I could also build if needed, great writer, ETC). I love working hard to help a server thrive.

• What is your experience in the position(s) you are applying for- I have worked for a server called Ecoville for about 3 years, now closed, but I was head-admin, I worked for a server called Titans Reach, Moderator for about 1 year, closed down. I have worked as a co-owner for a server that was never opened due to financial issues. but I worked for them as co-owner and head of build team for 1 year. I also worked for a server called PotterworldMC as a moderator, builder, and performer for their youtube channel.

• Do you have any images of your builds in minecraft?(for builders) Even if I'm not applying for builder I thought I'd drop a couple images here anyways.

• https://imgur.com/a/TyNzJ

• That includes 8 different images.

My name on discord is Spooky Jupi#1557 , I have added you!
10/18/2017 4:25 am
Level 1 New Miner
HunGorr
Accepted !
I have added your Discord
10/17/2017 3:36 pm
Level 1 New Miner
DatDigitalTurtle
IGN : DatDigitalTurtle
Age : 11 ( Man i better then yo think, age doesn't matter in this world of ours, follow your dreams )
Builder
I have knowledge of frames, themes, details, interior, sculptures, world edit, voxel sniper and more.
I do have school :P
I am very good when dedicated, and whilst having fun in the process. I can identify errors in builds and more
I am up to date in all the newest updates, which would include new blocks, I know various different techniques and have previously applied on other servers a while back, but i'm hoping this server succeeds.
https://imgur.com/a/RcKQc<<< Portfolio

Yours sincerely, Digi
10/18/2017 4:26 am
Level 1 New Miner
HunGorr
Please add my Discord or Skype for an interview
Discord : HunGorr#0211
10/18/2017 1:20 pm
Level 1 New Miner
DatDigitalTurtle
We can just type
10/18/2017 1:20 pm
Level 1 New Miner
DatDigitalTurtle
If it's okay, i don't want to voice chat

it scares me
10/17/2017 1:56 pm
Level 1 New Network
Shorra
  • IGN : Shorra

• What Position are you applying for : Admin

• What are your Strengths : Maturity, Experience and Availability ( Time )

• What are your weaknesses : 15 year old staffs which think their life is the worst.

• How will you benefit us : Knowledged in mutliple things

• What is your experience in the position(s) you are applying for : About 6 years worth.
10/17/2017 2:04 pm
Level 1 New Miner
HunGorr
Denied
Please add more details on your application
10/18/2017 1:36 pm
Level 1 New Network
Shorra
Lol no thank you, someone who a template without the intentions of people keeping it simple and fitting the "template" doesn't deserve my help... Next time make a better template or make sure to say to make it detailed...

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome