♚MiningMan♔|🎬RolePlay & Faction Server👾|Looking for Staffs🔍

submitted 06/23/2018 7:46 am by HunGorr
1 emerald3 replies • 35 views

MININGMAN

Update :
Need Builders
Applicants who apply for builders will get a higher chance of being accepted.

Introduction :

[p]MiningMan is an up-coming Minecraft server. As you might have noticed, most minecraft servers nowadays have the same gamemode like skywars, bedwars.... OP Factions etc. Old players start leaving the Minecraft community and this is not what we want. Minecraft is a game which it has unlimited potentials...you can create a game with Minecraft! Therefore our goal is to create a unique and enjoyable community for players.[/p]

Plot of the server :

Four worlds (parallel worlds) are being combined together by an unknown force . You are summoned to one of the worlds and you will have to find out the reason while you will have to fight for your world as the gods from different worlds want to take over the other worlds. The four worlds are Greek World , Norse World , Chinese World and Maya World.

You can build your own bases in a specific area and you can also raid the others in their areas.(The areas will be around the place where your race is)(It will be like invading different kingdoms concept)

When you join the server : The plot of the server the story will be shown to you and you will be choosing your myth/race.

There will be a GUI for almost every commands that players use. This makes players easier to play(I know it feels bad when you die because you do a typo or not have enough time to type the command)

More skills, more stories, more weapons and more types of unique gamemodes will be added as the server grows.

About the owner(something you might not or want to know):
At first MiningMan was a private server that I played with my friends and recorded for my YouTube series(I can send you the series if you want to watch it, but my voice might be a bit cringy xD). There were several seasons of it(Season 1 and 2 and two mockpack seasons), until Season 3 I decided to open it as a public server. That was the first time(two years ago before this I tried to make a public server but at that time I knew nothing about plugins and thought that I could use commands only to make a server, so this one didn't count) which I tried to make a public server. I completely failed it because lack of experience and my bad behaviour at that time. Later on, I started another server with a different name. This time I learnt a lot of things from the past and made it as a Bungeecord server. However again, lack of experience, following an attack by a hacker who ruined the whole server.(After that I gave up on making Bungeecord server as I knew I needed a more secured system or a firewall to block players from trying not connect through the lobby server). Half year ago, I made another server with the name MiningMan. This time the server almost succeeded with a playerbase and the growing of it. However, some of the staffs started getting busy in real life and the server did not update after it.
After that failure, I gave up the thought of making a server. At that time, I did not even have a goal or what to do for my life. Although later I got a goal of making games in the future, I did not have a specific plan of it. A few days after that, one of my friends started talking about Minecraft. He talked about how Minecraft's players have decreased. This was not what I wanted, I played this game as I grew up(I have played this game for around 5 years). Besides, my desire to make a game, my desire to step foward, my desire to give players a wonderful gaming experience, my desire to bring up the name - MiningMan. I learnt why I failed in my previous servers, I believed that failing doesn't matter, the most important thing is to learn why you fail. I planned to make this server, to make plans of it, to start the server, and very last, to make a game with Minecraft.

Perks for Applying?

You will join a nice and fun community and experience the growth of the server.
You can chill out in the server.
You can hear the owner singing with his terrible voice.
You can find out the gender of the owner which can horrify you.
You can find out the size of the owner's ......... head? Oh nevermind.
You can learn how to sing so badly like the owner sings.
You can also make new friends and have fun. Sounds Good? Fill in the application forms and see you in the server!

We are currently recruiting these positions:

Builders (10)
A builder is someone who is proficient at Voxel Sniper/World Edit and building different structures(mostly medieval). You will help create our spawn, and all sorts of buildings in specific places.

Graphic Designers (2)
A graphic designer is someone who is proficient with image editing tools such as photoshop. You will be asked to create graphics for the website of the server/trailer.

Developers (3)(1 For Web Developer)
A developer is someone who is proficient at Java/HTML Development. (For Plugin Developer) You will be asked to develop custom abilities of players, and all sorts of thing such as the GUI. (For Web Developers) You will be asked to create the server's website and the forum.

Moderators (5)
A moderator is someone who has some experience. They will be asked to moderate the in-game and discord chat. You might be asked to help with some of the small structures.

Helpers (5)
A helper is someone who is still learning , and is someone with no experience in moderation and is learning to be professional. You might be asked to help with some of the small structures(you can learn from the other staffs first)

No one can be admins at first as you will have to prove that you can be one.

Application Process:

1. An applicant fills out the application form. The applicant gets accepted or denied. If the applicant is accepted, he/she will be interviewed by our server staffs. If denied, they can apply again.

2. The staffs will give the final decision on what rank you will receive. At this stage, if a player is denied, they will have to fill in the application form again.

3. If you are accepted, congratulations! You are now one of the members of the community ! Enjoy your stay !

*We are not racists, there is not an age requirement.*
*If you are interested, please put your application form down the replying section or add my discord and send the application form to me , thank you.
*If you have questions, feel free to ask me in discord.*

Discord : HunGorr#0211

Application Template:

What is your name ?
What is your in-game username?
How old are you?
What time zone do you live in?
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ?
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?
What past experience do you have at being a staff member?
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them?
How many hours do you play a week on the server?
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?
Why should we accept your application over others?
How many applications have you made before?
Any additional information?
* Stay to the FORMAT ! *

* Accepted applicants will be interviewed on Discord *

Server IP(just in case) : mc.miningman.net (not yet opened)
Server Website(old/not updated)(will be changed) : miningman.net
Posted by avatar
HunGorr
Level 1 : New Miner

3 replies

06/24/2018 11:49 am
Level 1 New Crafter
RoyaltyArcher
What is your name?
Call me Lana, it's short for my IRL name (which I'm not comfortable with sharing cause life xD)

What is your in-game username?
RoyaltyArcher

How old are you?
I am currently sixteen and attend High School

What time zone do you live in?
Personally, I live In Canada, EST. (I know, it's a boring country)

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?
I only speak English. I'm thinking of learning other languages, soon, however

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why?
When I first started playing Minecraft when I was nine, I got muted because I apparently advertised another server (I can't remember when or what I did, as it was so long ago, when I was just a young gamer-girl, but this is apparently why I was muted). Since then, I have learned to follow rules and not act rude (or advertising other servers, of course)

At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?
I am probably a 9 in the maturity scale. I can be very confident an polite, but I am kinda dumb when it comes to new things xD I can, however, learn easily, and get comfortable in new areas, fast.

What past experience do you have at being a staff member?
I have never been staff on other servers. I was fairly shy about applying and worried that I may sound dumb. But now, I find it easy because you just have to be yourself xD

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them?
Well, first I would behave calmly and professionally, and speak in a mature tone. I would tell this person that they just have to do the old 'nod-and-smile'method when it comes to the younger person talking. They should act nice and calm and try not to get too cocky. If things get out of hands, let the younger person know the rules of whatever the environment is, and most importantly, STICK TO YOUR WORD. Don't go out of place when the younger person says something that they believe is right and you know is wrong. Don't get all angry, and don't overpush your dominance and skills. Maturity is the best way to go, in my book

How many hours do you play a week on the server?
I would say about five to six hours. I'm not consistent with my timings, and just come on whenever I can

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?
This question is always a given, yet, always important. I personally would like to be a staff member on this server in order to help build, make friends, and show my skills of roleplaying, Minecraft-stuff, and yes, building.

Why should we accept your application over others?
I guess I'm no different from other applications that you have seen. I want to help, just like other applicants here. But, if I were to guess what makes me different from other applicants, I would say the fact that I want to try. I am not perfect, and I am not an expert. But I can try. When giving me a job or task, I will try and do my best.

How many applications have you made before?
I have made one application for this roleplaying server, so I could get whitelisted. My application was accepted and I still am able to join the server to this day. That was the first and only application I have ever made xD

Any additional information?
I can get anxious and worried at times, but I can easily overcome with a little breather.
If you need my discord, just private message me on this Planet Minecraft site (I don't wanna post my discord where ANYONE can see it xD)
06/24/2018 12:40 pm
Level 1 New Miner
HunGorr
Accepted !
Please add my discord for an interview
Discord : HunGorr#0211
06/24/2018 4:43 am
Level 1 New Miner
HunGorr
Update : Need Builders
Applicants who apply for builders will get a higher chance of being accepted.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome