Mithrintia: New FreeBuild Server

iRapp's Avatar iRapp6/29/11 9:28 am
1 emeralds 246 1
6/29/2011 9:43 am
anonpmc46329's Avatar anonpmc46329
Hey, everyone! I've noticed that server ads looking for builders have been floating around a lot, but I believe that this new server is different. There is already a decent team of 10 people or so working on this server, but we need more builders. I'm opening up this forum to you guys in hopes that I can find the best of the best to help out with this server - I am not going to guarantee a staff position to anyone, but this is a chance to get a foothold on a new, strong server. Overall, we are looking for a good team of older, mature builders by way of application.

Please submit your application in one of these ways, and in these ways only:
-Submit a YouTube video/slideshow of a creation you have done - it must be a solo project, and you must have proof it is yours by having a sign displaying your IGN as well as the name of the project
-Submit an entry by a good old PMC project entry. The project must be 100% complete and professional.

I cannot guarantee that even a single project will be accepted, but we will judge each build fairly and give as constructive of feedback as we can. Please do not post your applications in a reply to this forum, but instead by emailing the link to me @ iRappZ@gmail.com

Visit our site at irapp.yolasite.com!

Thank you, and enjoy.
iRapp
Retired Moderator
Level 50 : Grandmaster Technomancer